• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Thinking if Sans' Soul Manip one shots or at least insta incaps, he takes this easy. Teleport, TK, and higher reaction speed probably does it but the risk of getting one-shot is pretty great if he even catches a whiff of Todoroki's attack. So yeah, voting Sans.
Nope. Undertale Soul Manip, to my knowledge, functions as an odd form of durability negation, and nothing else. Granted, Sans' Soul Manip/Durablity Ignoring is hella fast and he spams the hell out of it in-character, so I suppose it does give a chance for an insta-incap... He could also teleport Todoroki in front of his attacks, or have his attacks teleport in-front of Todoroki, since that is a thing Sans does, as well... Also, I am voting for Sans, if anybody is wondering.

Nope. Undertale Soul Manip, to my knowledge, functions as an odd form of durability negation, and nothing else. Granted, Sans' Soul Manip/Durablity Ignoring is hella fast and he spams the hell out of it in-character, so I suppose it does give a chance for an insta-incap... He could also teleport Todoroki in front of his attacks, or have his attacks teleport in-front of Todoroki, since that is a thing Sans does, as well... Also, I am voting for Sans, if anybody is wondering.
It functions like that due to the fact it's never shown to one shot. the only time it did was through AP, not haxes.

iirc sans negs resistance to soul manipulation anyways, so wouldn't matter

Has Shoto ever fought someone who could repeatedly teleport them and their opponent over and over to cause confusion? The whole thing with him losing to Chara is that Chara had to die over and over just to adapt to and memorize his patterns, all just to hit him one time.
"Chara", yeah, of course Chara is the player...
No, they didn`t.
The amount of deaths is unknown because the only one who fought him is US.
By the way Necros defeated him first try, so nah.

"Chara", yeah, of course Chara is the player...
No, they didn`t.
The amount of deaths is unknown because the only one who fought him is US.
By the way Necros defeated him first try, so nah.
i mean, ignoring the part where they die a bunch of times, they aren't wrong chara killed sans since technically chara did get the hit in that killed them, not us.

i mean, ignoring the part where they die a bunch of times, they aren't wrong chara killed sans since technically chara did get the hit in that killed them, not us.
They.Did.Not.
It's your skill issue if you died to Sans.
And if you want talk like that then I say that Asgore defeated some 6 "8-B" dudes easy.

Paranormal Liberation War todoroki is high hypersonic meanwhile sans is hypersonic+ and shoto is 7 and sans is 9

They.Did.Not.
It's your skill issue if you died to Sans.
Hate to burst your bubble here pal but chara does actually kill sans for us, the player dying has nothing to do with the fact at the end of the fight we dont register in the attack that kills sans, chara forcibly does it for us. (chara doing the last hit for us is proven by the fact that not even a minute later chara forcibly kills asgore and flowey for us)

so yeah no. chara DID kill sans, they just weren't physically there. buut that has nothing to do with this so...

Hate to burst your bubble here pal but chara does actually kill sans for us, the player dying has nothing to do with the fact at the end of the fight we dont register in the attack that kills sans, chara forcibly does it for us. (chara doing the last hit for us is proven by the fact that not even a minute later chara forcibly kills asgore and flowey for us)

so yeah no. chara DID kill sans, they just weren't physically there. buut that has nothing to do with this so...
Oh holy crap I didn't read your answer right.
I thought you were saying "sans killed Chara because sans strong chara weak sans is hard" while this "sans hard" thing can be beaten first time.

I see.

If shoto can't attack sans with his ice and fire then he attack sans with nothing?

Back