• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

rapunzel is powerful,to much powerful

Status
Not open for further replies.
note:
this is official and it is thanks to the lore, the power of rapunzel is because of the lore, it is like a video game character, in the game it does not seem so powerful, but according to the lore it is powerful (like the pvz sunflower, which one of its versions is so powerful that it has infinite solar energy, but this according to the lore) 2. check where the director of tangled himself says it and the twitter is undone, deleted (so we will have to assume that it is real, because there is even an address to it)
the power of the sun and moon.

It is said here that if Rapunzel wanted to, she could have destroyed Cassandra and made her disappear into nothingness, but Rapunzel's intention is to make the team escape from the tree, not destroy it, but if she wanted to, she could. The power of the moon stone can spread throughout the world, even multiple universes and dimensions, destroying everything and leaving everything in total nothing. the power of the sun drop can heal, regenerate, resurrect, slow down the life time, and give immortality, rapunzel can also create barriers that are defensive and offensive, when they return an attack that attack is 10 times more powerful and is returned to the enemy ,if the enemy is weaker than rapunzel, then he will simply be eliminated even his quarks, sun drop is positive energy given to the body and spirit and moon stone is negative energy, meaning that they can destroy or revive even the soul.
importan things:
1. no, if you destroy rapunzel's hair it won't work, in the movie it was seen that she still has the power of the sun drop, even without the hair, so that's not a weakness, in fact the hair grew perfectly due to that rapunzel did not want to cut it
2. the reason why rapunzel is nerfed, is because she has to be careful using her power, if she uses too much power she could send everything to hell, it's like superman, if she uses too much power the earth goes to hell.
abilities and powers:
existential erasure(with the power of sun drop can desintegrate all things)force field creation (can create defensive and offensive energy barriers)
regeneration and negation of regeneration (godly-mid; can erase and rebuild life forms that were destroyed, to levels where nothing is left, not even the soul) resurrection (can resurrect) immortality and longevity (sun drop power can give to rapunzel immortality (type 1,3 and 4) and slow down her age, being able to live an indefinite time)
dimensional travel (his powers have a range that spans multiple universes and dimensions)
extra:

rapunzel having the power of the sun drop and moonstone, is the incarnation of a demon that can destroy the infinite universes and dimensions
attack potency or destructive potency:
high hyperversal (has the power of sun drop and moon drop, which can destroy and create the infinite universes and infinite dimensions)

Last edited:
Sounds Sus but either way.....Scans?

I found the first one on reddit searching on google, how powerful is rapunzel and between and there it was, also all this is said by the director of tangled (on twitter but literally twitter is a bad place,the autor needed to delete that comment for no reason)and the second one is literally something forma video i found lost in youtube

and by the way notice that the second is blocked,**** hell no,

It cost me a lot to get past it here,give me some minutes to make that work

I dont know if two 4chan posts and a blurry text message is near enough to upgrade Disney Rapunzel to Tier 1… where exactly is this information actually coming from? Even if the writer or whatever states it that simply isnt enough due to Death of the Author, its why Alien X isnt rven Tier 2 despite some of the Writers comments.

no for now
I am going to give you exactly 1 hour and if by that time, every claim made doesn't have a proper scan, I am closing this. And by scans, I mean something out of canon and not whatever the hell you have in your OP.

I have told you before many times to not make low quality CRTs like this. I should close this on the spot, but am giving you one chance.

I am going to give you exactly 1 hour and if by that time, every claim made doesn't have a proper scan, I am closing this. And by scans, I mean something out of canon and not whatever the hell you have in your OP.

I have told you before many times to not make low quality CRTs like this. I should close this on the spot, but am giving you one chance.
I have a bad experience doing this kind of thing, and that increases considering that I use a translator all the time.
I think I'm bad at editing and making a post in English just like I'm bad at drawing, so how:
A: there are only the mentions of the author
B: there is nothing else because everything is literally erased
And C: apparently even though the series does not give any context or gives us an idea, and only the author does it, it is not enough
so grab a gun and shoot this post again into oblivion and get forget,like the other of my,wow,maybe never gonna progress if he literally do all with low quality

And by the way, really, never expect something that comes from me that is well done, I am not one of those people who do things with good work and detail.

Then how about, next time, prepare everything first, hmm? That's why we have the sandbox feature for. Use it

Then how about, next time, prepare everything first, hmm? That's why we have the sandbox feature for. Use it

even with preparation, it would still be impossible for the first, scans, which where I will get deleted scans. even with the scans I feel like it was going to fail for obvious reasons (reasons I won't say)

First of all, "infinite dimensions" isn't inherently High 1-B as that's too vague for our purposes, most notably on regards of how they're infinite, given we focus on a quite specific way of that to begin with for tiering purposes. However, infinite universes is indeed 2-A.

In any case, given the lack of proper verificable citations (for all we know the DM is fake, we'd need public confirmation), combined with a lack of scans in general leans to this being something to decline, I'm afraid.

And no, Sora isn't tier 1, recent stuff debunked any plans for that.

even with preparation, it would still be impossible for the first, scans, which where I will get deleted scans. even with the scans I feel like it was going to fail for obvious reasons (reasons I won't say)
Oh, then let me spell out those reasons for you. None of this is even close to tier 1. I have no idea where you even got that in the first place.

On of course, literally no scans and flimsy reasoning for everything. Yeah, no wonder it's gonna get accepted.

As I said last time to you, make better CRTs - scans, proper justifications, etc - or use the sandbox feature to prepare for it in advanced.

Anyway, I will close this now. Unless you still think it's possible to have this convo going then drop me a message - but I doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back