• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's complicated, none of the supporters are interested in WN, even Rimuru WN is missing things like abstract existence and even then there aren't many people willing to update, I think we should give the WN characters some time and focus on LN debates, it will get more interesting when volume 15 is released this beginning of the month
Then i will dig up some scans and work on it i hope you can help me in there

There is no such a thing as 3D Acausality
There is depending on the scale of Cause and Effect within the verse. A 3-D character who's Acausal would be resistant to changes to cause and effect would only be resistant to 3-D causality.

A higher dimensional form of causality Manipulation/ Fate / Probability Manipulation would bypass a lower dimensional form of Acausality due to the latter's Cause and effect working on an Infinitely higher level.

Then i will dig up some scans and work on it i hope you can help me in there
with this scan you can achieve type 2 information manipulation for all that affect the soul, can also use the limited abstract existence of Rimuru LN and apply it on WN, we can also raise the regeneration to mid godly since spirit lifeforms can live and regenerate as long as the core within the soul is not destroyed (this will apply in LN when CRT vol 13-14 is accepted), we can also achieve abstract existence for other characters by other means, anyway, WN is extremely outdated, so I wish you good luck with that, I will help when the CRT is created

So Yhwach fate hax negs her acausality. How does he kill her though? She has low godly regen.

Pretty sure Yhwach can neg Mid-Godly regeneration.

Now the question is how does she counter Yhwach's 4-D hax and Nullification? His Precognition is passive as well so he'd be able to negate her powers from the start of the match.

The system of causality of which the characters functions on, if it's 3-D system of causality that would make the Acausality 3-D.

Higher Dimensional Causality and Fate hax would bypass 3-D Acausality due to working on an Infinitely higher level.
Okay what does higher dimensionsal causality and fate got to do with her hmm? Just cause you can manipulate the higher one doesn't automatically mean you can manipulate the lower one.

Acusality 4, as far as i know, means someone who lack, exist different or exist outside of causality and as for shion and those who holds US they exist outside of law and thus are unaffected by causality and time changing

Now tell me how being able to manipulate HD Causality and fate mean you can manipulate someone who exist below it and doesn't have it? That's like saying you can manipulate the soul of those who doesn't have it? does that make sense to you?

And when did he manipulate a higher dimensionsal causality and fate? are you talking about the infinite statement? If that's the case it's just range and not HD.

What is "'3D" acausality 4?
There is depending on the scale of Cause and Effect within the verse. A 3-D character who's Acausal would be resistant to changes to cause and effect would only be resistant to 3-D causality.

A higher dimensional form of causality Manipulation/ Fate / Probability Manipulation would bypass a lower dimensional form of Acausality due to the latter's Cause and effect working on an Infinitely higher level.

Okay what does higher dimensionsal causality and fate got to do with her hmm? Just cause you can manipulate the higher one doesn't automatically mean you can manipulate the lower one.
The higher one is what takes it, a higher dimensional ability is obviously going to overwrite a lower one. Also that's objectively false, a higher dimensional being can in fact manipulate lower dimensions.
Acusality 4, as far as i know, means someone who lack, exist different or exist outside of causality and as for shion and those who holds US they exist outside of law and thus are unaffected by causality and time changing.
Type 4 isn't existing outside the laws of cause and effect. They exist outside the laws of cause and effect in their own verse, that doesn't equate into them being able to neg the cause and effect of another verse which works on an Infinitely higher cosmology and system of Cause and Effect.

Type 4 is simply working on a different system of cause and effect, as per the wiki definition as opposed to your own fanfic definition.

Type 4: Irregular Causality: Characters with this type of Acausality operate on a different and irregular system of cause and effect than regular causality. This grants them resistance to abilities such as Causality Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, and Precognition, among others.
Now tell me how being able to manipulate HD Causality and fate mean you can manipulate someone who exist below it and doesn't have it? That's like saying you can manipulate the soul of those who doesn't have it? does that make sense to you?
She doesn't exist below it and even if she did that's completely irrelevant here.

Also two different comparisons there buddy. One is lacking a soul to affect, this topic is Acausality type 4 which only grants resistance towards changes in cause and effect. Her resistance to cause and effect only works on a 3-D level, Yhwach's Fate hax works on an infinite 4-D level.

Nice try tho, but unfortunately you just got packed up and folded.

Also it's not just range, the Almighty itself works on a 4-D level. Once again Worthless is out here making Worthless ass arguments.

Also, even if Yhwach didn't neg up to Mid-Godly, 99% of his abilities damage and destroy the soul, so her Low-Godly is about as useless as not even having regeneration in the first place against Yhwach
I'm sure I already said that Yhwach can't affect Shion's soul because it's composed of type 2 information, Yhwatch can't kill Shion

What are Yhwatch's incaps?

Everything in bleach is made up out of a soul, be it a material, or immaterial object, so i don't think their souls being made up of "information" matters
That's not how it works, if you are not able to affect/manipulate type 2 information then you cannot affect Shion's soul as long as you prove that the soul in bleach is composed of type 2 information (it is not) then Yhwatch cannot affect

Also that's objectively false, a higher dimensional being can in fact manipulate lower dimensions.
Can you elaborate?
Type 4 isn't existing outside the laws of cause and effect. They exist outside the laws of cause and effect in their own verse, that doesn't equate into them being able to neg the cause and effect of another verse
W/e you says that's how they were written if they are unaffected by it because they exist outside of it then so be it like wtf other verse causality got to do with theirs
Type 4 is simply working on a different system of cause and effect, as per the wiki definition as opposed to your own fanfic definition.
Lol look at altair, anos and akato sai profiles
Also two different comparisons there buddy. One is lacking a soul to affect, this topic is Acausality type 4 which only grants resistance towards changes in cause and effect. Her resistance to cause and effect only works on a 3-D level, Yhwach's Fate hax works on an infinite 4-D level.
God stop with this 3D level acausality and so what if one can manipulate infinite time no matter how many ***** one can manipulate if someone doesn't have it to manipulate to begin with then it's irrelevant
Nice try tho, but unfortunately you just got packed up and folded.

Also it's not just range, the Almighty itself works on a 4-D level. Once again Worthless is out here making Worthless ass arguments.
Your argument is basically like this "I can manipulate the soul of someone who doesn't have a soul" "I can manipulate someone concept who doesn't have a concept" lmao

Shouldn’t be a problem for the almighty
it's a problem for the Almighty for reasons I've already mentioned
Where is that mentioned on Shion's profile though?
Had a crt accepted putting type 2 info as fundamental aspect of Tensura and all spirit life forms can live as soul and Shion is one you can see Shion physiology on her profile

What do you think concepts are?
Concepts can be type 2 information as long as it is confirmed and approved as the fundamental aspect of verse, this is how it works, conceptual manipulation does not circumvent type 2 information

ACAUSALIITY IS A DAMN MESS ON THIS WIKI
I don't think it's necessary to think about it too much, this match is bothering for an incon, Shion can't affect NEP1 and Yhwatch can't affect type 2 info, that's the current status of the match

Had a crt accepted putting type 2 info as fundamental aspect of Tensura and all spirit life forms can live as soul and Shion is one you can see Shion physiology on her profile
Shion doesn't have a physiology page listed on her profile as far as I can see

I don't think it's necessary to think about it too much, this match is bothering for an incon, Shion can't affect NEP1 and Yhwatch can't affect type 2 info, that's the current status of the match
BUT CAN NOT YHWACH AFFECT CONCEPTS WITH THE ALMIGHTY? SHOULD NOT THAT BE ENOUGH TO INTERACT WITH SHION'S SOUL?

Shion doesn't have a physiology page listed on her profile as far as I can see
'Physiology
War Spirit Oni: As a war spirit oni, Shion is spiritual lifeform that specializes in physical combat. She has no physical body, has eternal youth and will regenerate as long as her core inside his soul isn't completely destroyed.'

is there, about souls being type 2 information in verse, you can see it here

Anyway, I really think it's better to close this, as I said before, the profile is out of date

Shion profile don't have information type 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back