• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shinza banshou discussion thread~Revival~

Belial, Rindou (pre Hado) or Shura Mandala users lack Taiji

The main purpose of it was to show that Madara was the only one with some chance against them (some being extremely generous to him)

Madara said something like being a 2 and Morei a 400 if he had to compare each other.
But it just prove how there's no 1-A diff with phenomenons and all.

That's not at all what it said. It said that Madara was a mere 10, but as long as Morei's value could be measured, Madara would have a way of beating or at least having a chance against her...

Which or Reinhard minion has any chance against any taikyoku user?
Teirei and Niko.
Ryuumei.
Kenshiro would have been able to do it with Tenma Kessenka, but it would have been bad news for him in a lotta ways.

Teirei and Niko.
Ryuumei.
Kenshiro would have been able to do it with Tenma Kessenka, but it would have been bad news for him in a lotta ways.
Wouldn't Kenshiro also become a pseudo-god? I know Reinhard is giga dead, but I remember something about him being able to achieve actual Taikyoku if he let Wilhelm take him over.

...I am...can you send the file, tho...(just nitpicking, but you spelled literally wrong)
Do you have a link to his file page
Pain, you saw it several times before, and asked it more than one time.

Anyway, here it is.

I would really appreciate if we could avoid repeating old arguments by keeping in mind what was shown in previous threads or just try to search for something before throwing changes.

Wouldn't Kenshiro also become a pseudo-god? I know Reinhard is giga dead, but I remember something about him being able to achieve actual Taikyoku if he let Wilhelm take him over.
Masada explained that he wouldn't reach Taiji, but only Shura Mandala.

Ryuumei, maybe. Best example I can think of was Niko and Teirei as the Kamunagara. They were able to fight both Akuro and Morei at the same time.
Teirei and Niko.
Ryuumei.
Are Distortions and Briah not taikyoku level for a short time when invoked? I mean that is the reason for the Hyperversal Level and The explanation of Briah in the Glossary of Dies irae says the same thing

Are Distortions and Briah not taikyoku level for a short time when invoked? I mean that is the reason for the Hyperversal Level and The explanation of Briah in the Glossary of Dies irae says the same thing
Distortion are a bit different from Briah, which is just "beginner level Taiji" (otherwise Numahime wouldn't have any distortion for example).

Also a Mandala isn't a Distortion nor a Briah.

Its like a core or whatever, right? That'd sort of what I got from it.
Nah, it's more like what god you are under and a sort of image of the god.

Not much is explained, but even a Pseudo God like Teratoma can use it, and Masada treats it as something different from Legion.

Distortion are a bit different from Briah, which is just "beginner level Taiji" (otherwise Numahime wouldn't have any distortion for example).

Also a Mandala isn't a Distortion nor a Briah.
I know i am saying all these have been shown or stated to be taikyoku level including mandala albeit briefly and barely

Nah, it's more like what god you are under and a sort of image of the god.

Not much is explained, but even a Pseudo God like Teratoma can use it, and Masada treats it as something different from Legion.
Well Masada isn't very good at explaining things usually :/

I got that impression because in DI Reinhard stabbed Marie with the LLT, causing her gudou type mandala to **** up and change her emotions.

I don't think it is Masada's case though.

Even if there's one or two verses which really sounds like they are made by VS debatters.
I agree. Masada never really felt VS-debatey in its plot construction. Some fictional verses (Like some isekai I know) did feel like a cheap power fantasy at best and Suggs-ish at worst, but reading DI or ParaLost did not give me that impression.

Well Masada isn't very good at explaining things usually :/

I got that impression because in DI Reinhard stabbed Marie with the LLT, causing her gudou type mandala to **** up and change her emotions.
Oh, Gudou don't have mandala iirc. Kinda like how they don't have Kamunagara.

I know i am saying all these have been shown or stated to be taikyoku level including mandala albeit briefly and barely
Pretty sure that distortion isn't anywhere close to the level of Taikyoku, something that I believe Habaki (tho it could have been someone else) says to the point where it's basically saying that you can't compare distortion to someone like Yato (also a good supporting evidence for higher dimensionality)

Also, shouldn't Hadou God's also have summoning? The ability to summon Kamunagara originated from them after all.

Pretty sure that distortion isn't anywhere close to the level of Taikyoku, something that I believe Habaki (tho it could have been someone else) says to the point where it's basically saying that you can't compare distortion to someone like Yato (also a good supporting evidence for higher dimensionality)
Distortion was called an ability to challenge the laws of the world and also we have Soujiro understanding distortion after he achieved taikyoku

Yes, she was originally a transcendence god, correct?
She was a Gudo but later became Hado yeah.

Your Craving changing is really just something like realizing what you truly carved for most of the time.

Distortion was called an ability to challenge the laws of the world and also we have Soujiro understanding distortion after he achieved taikyoku
They are something produced by Numahime (except for Habaki) and just works differently on some points.

Every Heaven has a different kind of things; Distortion for the 6th, Briah for the 4th, Precepts and coe for the 1st, 2nd have Sin and thisangelthingineverremembertheexactnameof, etc...

They are something produced by Numahime (except for Habaki) and just works differently on some points.

Every Heaven has a different kind of things; Distortion for the 6th, Briah for the 4th, Precepts and coe for the 1st, 2nd have Sin and thisangelthingineverremembertheexactnameof, etc...
Basically each installment has a different power system.

Yeah, i was just clarifying that Distortions can be taikyoku level

Also, the angel thing is called mana or quintessence if I remember correctly. It's something like that.

Also, the angel thing is called mana or quintessence if I remember correctly. It's something like that.
Quintessence was the one I was thinking of yeah.

Talking about non-God stuff, imo it's a shame that we ignore how dude who reached "Moshka" would technically be pretty good for their tier.

Talking about non-God stuff, imo it's a shame that we ignore how dude who reached "Moshka" would technically be pretty good for their tier.
Moshka is Avesta stuff and K3 so it may be hard to get the scans

Moksha is literally completely unbound by the Throne God's law

Keishirou and Sakuya. That's part of why Hajun lost to the EE later on.
Yeah, they cracked his law due to incest, if I'm not mistaken. Tbf, the way Hajun lost was both cool and stupid. Had Hajun actually fought them, he would never have lost, it simply wouldn't be possible.

Back