• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shinza banshou discussion thread~Revival~

Yo. Anyone can send japanese Dies Irae walkthrough from YouTube. So I can check a series of scans in japanese.
Not sure where to find the entire thing. I'm pretty sure there are snapshots of it or just excerpts, I'll send them when I find them.

There was a full jp play through on youtube, found the link i kept of it, was deleted

Last edited:
In case anyone's interrested, here's a scene of Soujirou/Shiori breaking through the Singularity to reach Hajun, which is stated to cut "dimensional space", with a decent amount of "lower layers" statement too.
(It's some min before the end)
Weren’t they fighting to break the last wall before the Throne

KKK would never be translated into English. There is only false hope. Unless science can create an artificial intelligence that is capable enough to translate it accurately.

What we need now is Paradise Lost, Avesta and later Masada works translated into English. Forget KKK. If you want to read KKK, learn Japanese. I think some people are so focused on KKK that they forget to try to translate and read Paradise Lost, Avesta, later works by Masada or even other series like Senshinkan.

According to the summaries I read from Avesta, the quality of writing was equal to Dies Irae or maybe even better. Unless you only care about power, then learn Japanese and read KKK.

According to the summaries I read from Avesta, the quality of writing was equal to Dies Irae or maybe even better. Unless you only care about power, then learn Japanese and read KKK.
Thing is, K3 is also pretty good, from what I've read so far. But yes, Avesta is likely better than DI. I've heard from someone who's already read K3 that Avesta > K3, but I obviously need to read it for myself.

Also, just asking but wouldn't Merc have some kind of probability manip? Hajun would probably have some kind of spatial manipulation/reality warping due to his third eye. Yato would have things like Death manipulation, Statistics amplification (if I'm not mistaken, due to him stacking his defenses, tho I might be wrong), etc.

I'd even argue removing the Hyperversal durability for the Tenma when their Taikyoku is off as it seems to be more of Immortality type 9, which makes more sense rather than actual durability.

K3 is very good. Everything written by Masada is good. I did not say that K3 is bad. But someone told that DI was better than K3 and Avesta was equal to DI or even better based on what I read. So probably Avesta > DI > K3.

Anyway, what I want to say is that no one translates K3, maybe if you give a team a few thousand dollars they will accept the translation.

What we need to do now is try to translate and read Paradise Lost and other works of Masada.

isn't the barriers of yakou madara themselves are 1A barriers, it's just that they're made by warping higher dimension?
No, I disagree. Yakou Madara's barrier is just a barrier that has 24 layers of dislocational gaps that block and phase attacks.
It has nothing to do with higher dimensions.
It was just called a 二十四にも及ぶ次元断層。衝撃を相転移する絶対障壁。if it was higher dimension, it would say 高次元.
The dimension in this context is talking about the 24 layers. It has nothing to do with cosmology.

This is what I honestly don't like about no one proof checking profiles and scans because you get spoonfed all these information, but since you don't what it truly means, you become manipulated and think it's what the manipulator tells you, basically pulling wool over your eyes.

No, I disagree. Yakou Madara's barrier is just a barrier that has 24 layers of dislocational gaps that block and phase attacks.
It was just called a 二十四にも及ぶ次元断層。衝撃を相転移する絶対障壁。if it was higher dimension, it would say 高次元.
The dimension in this context is talking about the 24 layers. It has nothing to do with cosmology.

This is what I honestly don't like about no one proof checking profiles and scans because you get spoonfed all these information, but since you don't what it truly means, you become manipulated and think it's what the manipulator tells you, basically pulling wool over your eyes.
So you are saying??
i mean give us the punchline

So whole verse was downgraded with a mistranslation?! i know there were other points, but if madara's barriers were not the main reason, they were one of the biggest reasons why moderators accepted downgrade.

Good thing you guys have a shinza discussion thread. You can go a rectify it by checking other ***** that made the downgrade thread happen.

I think that's ignoring the use of the exact same terminology used for higher dimensions.
Besides, it still has the kanji for dimension, and the barriers are litteraly made of them / space time shitz.

Putting 次元 instead of 高次元 in some context isn't an impossibility like what you're implying here.

I would prefer that you give a full explanation of things instead of just letting others in the dark (as you said, they can't proof check stuff), because that's not much different from what you're reproaching with K3 profiles (although I do agree with it, since it was one of the reason why I thought Shinza would need to be yeeted).

So you are saying??
i mean give us the punchline
So whole verse was downgraded with a mistranslation?! i know there were other points, but if madara's barriers were not the main reason, they were one of the biggest reasons why moderators accepted downgrade.
I don't know this site's tiering well to give an accurate answer but the simplest analogy I can give is the Rho Aias having 24 layers.
But judging the reactions of you two, I'm going to guess you got bamboozled??

じげん can also mean levels and layers as well. Depending on context. But calling a dimension gaps that can block and phase attacks, doesn't seem to make sense in my honest opinion, hence I think layers/levels should be more appropriate rather than dimensions.

It is saying that it is an absolute dislocation barrier that that reaches up to 24 dimensions layers that phases the impact of an attack.

I would honestly read the entire MasadaChunnige in one go with no interruptions if I have no Uni nor work, but since I am doing both, it is going to severely affect me by reading this work in an enjoyable manner.

Here it is.
Although it doesn't give much more stuff regarding this. Others instances just say they are made of space time, can block Kamunagara and describe them with the "phase" term used when talking about higher dimensions.

Also, now that I think of it, Chasekilleen's interpretation (while I disagree with it) would have downgraded Shinza even more, since Yakou's barriers were an important point for 1-A and all in the thread which put them at High 1-A in the past.
So for those who were already fearing "the verse was downgraded over a misunderstood thing": those are just different interpretations (which can't really be proven more than the other, given how it's just a "it makes more sense" thing), and both would have ended up downgrading the verse.

I do not care if the removal of Yakou's barriers downgrades the verse or not. But it was the barriers that played the biggest role in downgrade. So if it turned out that the barriers had nothing to do with dimensions, then it is true to say that verse was downgraded due to a mistranslation and i was talking about the recent downgrade thread. The claim that if we remove the Yakou's barriers, verse will be downgraded requires a separate content revision thread. Also, what initially made Shinza 1-A was not the Yakou's Barriers, but it was believed that Throne was beyond all dimensions and concepts of space and time. Argument about Yakou's barriers was first used by Ravenous and were only a minor point to prove that Taiji is even beyond 25 higher dimensions in the physical world. Ravenous's main point was Soujirou's fight against Morei and that the picture could not harm reality in any way, so Taiji was beyond all expansions of concepts and reality. Shinza was 1-A years before anyone used Yakou's barriers to further support 1-A.

Anyway, I no longer care about Shinza's tier. I was only surprised when I heard that the translation was wrong.

I do not care if the removal of Yakou's barriers downgrades the verse or not. But it was the barriers that played the biggest role in downgrade. So if it turned out that the barriers had nothing to do with dimensions, then it is true to say that verse was downgraded due to a mistranslation.
The translation isn't wrong, like Chasekilleen precised right after, it is a matter of interpretation. Also this is kinda something we were using for years already.

I do not care if the removal of Yakou's barriers downgrades the verse or not. But it was the barriers that played the biggest role in downgrade. So if it turned out that the barriers had nothing to do with dimensions, then it is true to say that verse was downgraded due to a mistranslation and i was talking about the recent downgrade thread. The claim that if we remove the Yakou's barriers, verse will be downgraded requires a separate content revision thread. Also, what initially made Shinza 1-A was not the Yakou's Barriers, but it was believed that Throne was beyond all dimensions and concepts of space and time. Argument about Yakou's barriers was first used by Ravenous and were only a minor point to prove that Taiji is even beyond 25 higher dimensions in the physical world. Ravenous's main point was Soujirou's fight against Morei and that the picture could not harm reality in any way, so Taiji was beyond all expansions of concepts and reality. Shinza was 1-A years before anyone used Yakou's barriers to further support 1-A.
Without the barriers, the High 1-A thread wouldn't have had proof of the canvas having higher Ds, therefore it wouldn't have been able to argue 1-A transcendence.
It's Soujirou vs Akuro, not Morei. Ravenous used Akuro to prove that dimensions had a R/F diff.

Although I guess there's no point in beating the dead horse, since I think it's now common knowledge how this thread was making nonsensical claims.

Also the old 1-A justification didn't work under the new system anymore; which is why this thread existed in the first place.

Last edited:
We gotta get dies irae to tier 1-A...my friends make fun of me now because Reinhard Heydrich is only a 1-B.............
Why do your friends make fun of you because a battleboarding index site has characters in lower than expected tiers.....?

Yeah anything concerning this wiki scaling stops here to me and other members here. When we debate in discord we basically use feats and scans this wiki rejects and coolboy did make a wiki discord but I normally only engage on the rappter's discord.

Reinhard is still powerful on this wiki and basically off wiki.

Back