• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shinza banshou discussion thread~Revival~

Also, would Hajun have some extension of his empathic manip due to being able to crush cravings and stuff, which is basically a step up from the power nullification that gods already have?

Anyone interested?
I want to create a group so we can discuss shinza cosmology stuffs and finally make a good CRT

Yea that would be nice, though discord doesn’t work for me like it literally won’t open anymore 🗿, could we possibly make it one giant group private DM’s on the forum or use telegram or another app, if it’s not to inconvenient for everyone else.

Yea that would be nice, though discord doesn’t work for me like it literally won’t open anymore 🗿, could we possibly make it one giant group private DM’s on the forum or use telegram or another app, if it’s not to inconvenient for everyone else.
Telegram sounds way more convenient than discord for me.
So well lets see what others have to say

I remember the God's avatar creation getting rejected because that was a function of the throne and not an inherent god's ability. This is also why Type 9 Immortality was rejected.

I remember the God's avatar creation getting rejected because that was a function of the throne and not an inherent god's ability. This is also why Type 9 Immortality was rejected.
Yeah, but Yato doesn't use the Throne. He did it by himself. He was in the singularity and used a shade to manifest in the physical world, which they do state or at least heavily implied. Not sure if it would be sufficient evidence for all gods having type 9, but Yato, at the very least, would have avatar creation

Yeah, but Yato doesn't use the Throne. He did it by himself. He was in the singularity and used a shade to manifest in the physical world, which they do state or at least heavily implied. Not sure if it would be sufficient evidence for all gods having type 9, but Yato, at the very least, would have avatar creation
Can I see the scan?

Back