• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shinza banshou discussion thread~Revival~

こに絶対の劍を編む。まさしく万象の座すら切断するため。

ここに究極の蜃を編む。まさしく無量大数の壁すら超えるため。
This statement also supports countless into whatever they are

I saw this guy on discord who genuinely believed that Gudou Gods were above Hadou Gods...like, what?

Gudou, by definition, cannot beat Hadou.
No that’s no true at all, soul count can be countered by soul QUALITY, if one Gudou gods soul has enough QUALITY it can counter the QUANTITY of a hadou,

for example Gudou Marie’s singular soul is more potent than thousands+ Souls and this is just consistent with the lore, like Ren and Reinhard being almost completely relative in Marie route fight, even though Reinhard’s soul count >>>>>>>>>>> ren’s soul count, it was cus Marie’s and rens souls were dense/had enough quality, to rival reinhards millions of billions of souls

hadou laws work to get more souls and more while they expand but if a single beings soul is more dense then all of those souls then a Gudou can be > a hadou.

Last edited:
Favorite ost and shinza story is something people need to answer.
OST: idk the name of it, but the one where ren goes atziluth

Story: probably rusalka or Lisa, even though I really dislike both of them.

Last edited:
No that’s no true at all, soul count can be countered by soul QUALITY, if one Gudou gods soul has enough QUALITY it can counter the QUANTITY of a hadou,

for example Gudou Marie’s singular soul is more potent than thousands+ Souls and this is just consistent with the lore, like Ren and Reinhard being almost completely relative in Marie route fight, even though Reinhard’s soul count >>>>>>>>>>> ren’s soul count, it was cus Marie’s and rens souls were dense/had enough quality, to rival reinhards millions of billions of souls

hadou laws work to get more souls and more while they expand but if a single beings soul is more dense then all of those souls then a Gudou can be > a hadou.
Except we have a statement by Masada that debunks that, so…

Hadou naturally has higher taikyoku by default, so that doesn’t work
My post was assuming both the gods got equal taikyoku. If X is a gudou and has 80 taikyoku and Y is a Hadou with 80 taikyoku too but no souls then X who is a gudou will most likely win.

My post was assuming both the gods got equal taikyoku. If X is a gudou and has 80 taikyoku and Y is a Hadou with 80 taikyoku too but no souls then X who is a gudou will most likely win.
I mean…taking the size into account, probably not, but I get what you’re saying.

"After all, I encompass an infinite abyss"

Would this qualify for at least type 1 Nonexistent Physiology?

Somehow, Reinhard doesn't have reactive evolution on his profile, which is weird af, seeing as they acknowledge it.

Reinhard shook the Throne with his lance, some pretty good feats to jack Reinhard off.

Reinhard reached the level of omnipotence

Omnipotent Reinhard and Mercurius...interesting...

Reinhard sent ripples through the fabric of space

Some possible spatial manip for Reinhard, but is that already on Reinhard's profile?

Mercurius is called the god of death

それがどれだけの難行か、俺には到底分からない。第四天は言わば死法の神であり、武で終わらせることは出来ないものだ。流動円環する水銀に立ちかえるのは、等しく死を極めたこいつのみ

They even go so far as to say that Yakou was the only only one that could do it due to being another person that has completely mastered death or something like that

Would this qualify for at least type 1 Nonexistent Physiology?
Kinda iffy. Sounds like just normal Mercurius saying stupidly poetic Mercurius stuff.
Somehow, Reinhard doesn't have reactive evolution on his profile, which is weird af, seeing as they acknowledge it.
I... Guess? It seems more like just reactive power level.
Reinhard shook the Throne with his lance, some pretty good feats to jack Reinhard off.
Indeed lol.
Omnipotent Reinhard and Mercurius...interesting...
🌚

Been planning on making some Mercurius and Reinhard revisions soon, but I want to get it checked off, first.

Mainly that Mercurius should at least have a possible causality manipulation in his god key due to what his law actually does and the death manip for Mercurius

Reinhard could have some kind of possible death manip or some kind of destruction-based ability

Kinda iffy. Sounds like just normal Mercurius saying stupidly poetic Mercurius stuff.
I think it was Reinhard, but I'll check again. Besides, it wouldn't be too surprising when we have lines like: "Existing and yet not existing"

I... Guess? It seems more like just reactive power level.
Yeah, that's what I meant, but I don't think that's on his profile, despite the "feat" being talked about

Non-Existent Physiology doesn't seem like it'll get accepted.

I think Causality Manipulation and Death Manipulation is fine, but Causality Manipulation does seem... iffy. Mercurius doesn't seem to be directly changing cause and effect with some sort of an ability, I think it's like, he just does shit differently each time loop and that gets different results.

Non-Existent Physiology doesn't seem like it'll get accepted.
I was never really proposing that, but was asking if it would qualify.

I think Causality Manipulation and Death Manipulation is fine, but Causality Manipulation does seem... iffy. Mercurius doesn't seem to be directly changing cause and effect with some sort of an ability, I think it's like, he just does shit differently each time loop and that gets different results.
It does say that he basically swapped cause and effect or that he could have manipulated the causality and stuff, so causality should work to some degree.

You said you were making a CRT for Rein and Merc so I assumed you'd be trying to propose it there lol.
Oh, my bad for not clarifying.

Also, I find it funny how Merc's profile talks about his attacks, but he doesn't get any of the abilities that they naturally grant...weird

Mercurius' comets

some possible summoning for him

Mercurius' Sequere Naturam crushes stars in the multiverse

So...matter manipulation for Mercurius

Merc's sequere naturam is described as a supernova and an inferno

Fire manip for Mercurius makes sense here

Great Attractor and Merc manipulating Superspace

So...gravity and spatial manip

Disce Libens

Black hole creation, which we, for some reason, haven't put on his profile.

Merc manipulates all aspects of cosmology

Just more reasoning for matter manip

Omnia Fert Aetas

Time manipulation for Mercurius, being able to paradox characters from existence.

Aurea Mediocritas

Some kind of heat manipulation

Agreed.
Seems more like just the strength of the attack itself, fire manip is fine though why doesn't he have that-
Agreed.
Yeah like seriously why doesn't he have this lol.
This is Higher-Dimensional Manipulation.
Time manipulation for Mercurius, being able to paradox characters from existence.
He... Doesn't already have this? How-
Agreed.

Hm.... Rereading the scan itself, it doesn't even seem like he's manipulating all aspects of the cosmology or manipulating matter. The scan says that he can rearrange stars and shit.

Hm.... Rereading the scan itself, it doesn't even seem like he's manipulating all aspects of the cosmology or manipulating matter. The scan says that he can rearrange stars and shit.
I mean...it does say that all of creation is his script and even going on about how he had complete control over the multiverse to a degree, which makes some sense

Mercurius' comets

Mercurius' Sequere Naturam crushes stars in the multiverse

Merc's sequere naturam is described as a supernova and an inferno

Fire manip for Mercurius makes sense here

Great Attractor and Merc manipulating Superspace

Disce Libens

Merc manipulates all aspects of cosmology

Omnia Fert Aetas

Aurea Mediocritas

I hear that some of the Mercurius Attacks and Descriptions in the translation are not acurate to what originaly said in the OG VN (what ever versioin), also remember that one of the translator said in Twitter that they read some "scientific article" that picture "very well" for the name and description of one of his attacks.

I hear that some of the Mercurius Attacks and Descriptions in the translation are not acurate to what originaly said in the OG VN (what ever versioin), also remember that one of the translator said in Twitter that they read some "scientific article" that picture "very well" for the name and description of one of his attacks.
Which Is why even I asked for a jp scan. English DI has a lot of weird *****

I’ll check the ig versions a little later.

Back