• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shinza banshou discussion thread~Revival~

Just found out the overflowing Colour thing is from Avesta and not from KKK. Hajun's mandala was only stated to be infinite and not "infinite colours".

In the upgrade that Pain launched, he said something about the Throne's inaccessibility to the higher dimensions of Sefirot, which I don't think is quite accurate

「第五元素(クウィンテセンス)を埋め込むことで、径(パス)から高次のセフィラへと干渉できる。とはいえ大罪を宿す私では、アビスの重力に引かれて王冠までは行けないが……」

It describes it as being because of the "weight" or gravity of Satanael's sin that pulls him from reaching the highest dimension, Keter. I just wanted to point that out

Also, satanael is a human that has a crap ton of sin. Not a god until the end where he removed all his sin and became a god to challenge muzan. Obviously, that was retconned, but pantheon gives no explanation as to what happened, so paralost is by far the most reliable thing to go off.

It blatantly states that because of the gravity of his own sin, he's being pulled down and is unable to actually reach keter.
Same reason humans can't ascend to any of the higher dimensions is due to their sins, satanael is different gods are decided from.birth he reached the abyss the dumpster for the throne and took up mizan sins there and hence he could not reach the actual throne
Also, satanael is a human that has a crap ton of sin. Not a god until the end where he removed all his sin and became a god to challenge muzan. Obviously, that was retconned, but pantheon gives no explanation as to what happened, so paralost is by far the most reliable thing to go off.
No he was a God prior, he was creating beings without sins, it was later on that he himself was able to remove his own sins through a time.paradox which he created hence he took the throne.

Same reason humans can't ascend to any of the higher dimensions is due to their sins, satanael is different gods are decided from.birth he reached the abyss the dumpster for the throne and took up mizan sins there and hence he could not reach the actual throne
Satanael wasn’t always a god, tho. Similar to how the EE weren’t always gods.

No he was a God prior, he was creating beings without sins, it was later on that he himself was able to remove his own sins through a time.paradox which he created hence he took the throne
90% sure he was a human. Him retconning himself is what led to him being a god. Otherwise, him having sin wouldn’t logically make sense.

Satanael wasn’t always a god, tho. Similar to how the EE weren’t always gods.

90% sure he was a human. Him retconning himself is what led to him being a god. Otherwise, him having sin wouldn’t logically make sense.
Wow so a human can contest for the throne?
Mad mad

When did I say that? Read my messages again. He had to first paradox himself out of existence, remove all traces of his sin, and then challenge muzan for the throne.
The reason why I don't bother replying you is because you have not even read PL, so it is pointless.
He never challenged muzan for the throne btw.
1. Sataniel was born with the greatest sin a sin so powerful he could directly open the gate to the abyss
2. Sataniel was never really a normal human, humans don't live for thousands of years, create a space of his own free from the rest of the world, created beings without sins e.t.c. and he draws power directly from the abyss the dumpster of the throne due too how great his sin was
3. People who will ascend are already decided from birth.
4. Point 1,2 and 3. Throne was inaccessible to everyone including sataniel the only thing he had access to was the dumpster for the throne

Now I won't be replying anything I deem wrong again

He never challenged muzan for the throne btw.
He did, tho…not anymore cause it’s retconned, but he did in paraLost.

Sataniel was never really a normal human, humans don't live for thousands of years, create a space of his own free from the rest of the world, created beings without sins e.t.c. and he draws power directly from the abyss the dumpster of the throne due too how great his sin was
Don’t quintessence users have really long lifespans, not sure why a thousand years goes against that.

. People who will ascend are already decided from birth
Agreed, but they aren’t gods at birth.

Point 1,2 and 3. Throne was inaccessible to everyone including sataniel the only thing he had access to was the dumpster for the throne
Can you show scans or something? Cause simply speaking and shit isn’t enough. I think others would also enjoy scans as well.

The reason why I don't bother replying you is because you have not even read PL, so it is pointless.
I have, but a while ago, so I’m reading it again. Also, idk how you read the txt files for k3 cause that’s ridiculously cluttered and messy. I think it’s better to play the actual game.

He did, tho…not anymore cause it’s retconned, but he did in paraLost.
Retconned means not anymor
Don’t quintessence users have really long lifespans, not sure why a thousand years goes against that.
Quintessence users are not humans they are angels and anti angels, the only human who ever possessed quintessence in his DNA was sataniel
Agreed, but they aren’t gods at birth.
But they have been decided to challenge the throne and reach the throne through whichever method they will, sataniel is this case
Can you show scans or something? Cause simply speaking and shit isn’t enough. I think others would also enjoy scans as well.
Been long, but it is pretty early on after the start of PL when the way to reach Judecca was being explained
I have, but a while ago, so I’m reading it again. Also, idk how you read the txt files for k3 cause that’s ridiculously cluttered and messy. I think it’s better to play the actual game.
The file got messed up due to the way I sent it.

Retconned means not anymor
They gave no explanation in pantheon tbh.

Quintessence users are not humans they are angels and anti angels, the only human who ever possessed quintessence in his DNA was sataniel
So you’re admitting that he’s human? Gg.

But they have been decided to challenge the throne and reach the throne through whichever method they will, sataniel is this case
That doesn’t mean they can do it without being a god lmao, they might not be able to even after being a god.

Been long, but it is pretty early on after the start of PL when the way to reach Judecca was being explained
can you show scans of it?

The file got messed up due to the way I sent it.
Oh…I’ll still read k3 over the files tbh. There are still some things missing from the file. Thx for sending it to me.

Also, yato reaching the bottom is irrelevant when all shiori and soujirou did was pick up where yato left off to break the last wall, which was the dimensional space referred to at that time.

They gave no explanation in pantheon tbh.
In PL.it was simple he was recreated with no sin
So you’re admitting that he’s human? Gg.
Of course hajun was also born human
can you show scans of it?
Too much hard work to go through PL again, Japanese is not my first or second language I learned it for masada
Anyway in the other series, KKK and dies irae there are also thousands of scans of the throne inaccessible to anyone not a god
Oh…I’ll still read k3 over the files tbh. There are still some things missing from the file. Thx for sending it to me.
No problem
Also, yato reaching the bottom is irrelevant when all shiori and soujirou did was pick up where yato left off to break the last wall, which was the dimensional space referred to at that time.
Of course what I was showing was the singularity has layers
At this point shinza tier upgrades are indeed a waste of time.
Nope not exactly

Btw for immeasurable speed, Quinn dodged Frederica attacks from the future is that immeasurable speed?

Well if you don't put the adequate amount of effort and create either a unstructured mess that no one takes seriously or don't even create one at all. Then yeah this will be the case.

In PL.it was simple he was recreated with no sin
I'm not talking about Paralost, in Paralost he literally goes to kill Muzan. In Pantheon they retcon it and he just paradoxes Muzan. They didn't further explain it, which was what I was referring to.

Of course hajun was also born human
Of course

Too much hard work to go through PL again, Japanese is not my first or second language I learned it for masada
Anyway in the other series, KKK and dies irae there are also thousands of scans of the throne inaccessible to anyone not a god
Yeah...I think Umy already pointed it out, but it could simply be another higher dimension and whatnot.

Of course what I was showing was the singularity has layers
Of course, but I was just pointing out that the "layers" seemed to have dimensional walls rather than actually being dimensional in nature.

If the verse doesn't get deleted, why shouldn't we revise the verse?

No one other than a god can even open the path to it, let alone enter the main realm.
Even some gods can't really reach it, so...
Is that just debunking 1-B reasons and using the previous 1-A stuff or this is something new.
Some new stuff, but again I'm probably not even going to use it.

y'all are just wasting your time lol
...you must be psychic or something.

I didn't say you shouldn't revise the verse.

Yeah not all of them can but what I meant was that they are the only ones capable of entering that space. And what prevents them from entering the space is the size they have to cover and reach it.

But The Singularity is not a part of the multiversal expansion. its size or it's nature does not changes depending on how big or small the multiverse is.
Well, it does have size changes which K3 does talk about, but yeah it's not directly linked with the multiverse at all.

Anyway what I am saying is
The creation can accommodate higher dimensions as shown and stated.
The throne will always be above any expansion of the creation as shown and stated also
That is the textbook definition of 1A

If you need help getting PL scans, just tell me the part you need maybe tomorrow I will help with that if I am free

Back