• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shiny Machoke VS Hulk (MCU:Until Age of Ultron)

I'd have to look more into it, but I guess Hulk has somewhat of an AP advantage from what I can tell.

Hulk gave Thor a nosebleed, Thor survived the Sokovia explosion which was calced to be 1.30468098e15 joules or 311818.75422 Tons of TNT (Large Town level)

Machoke scales to Dawn's piplup which made a whirlpool that was calced to be 5.482550496 x 10^14 J. This is low-end Large Town level. But Machoke can make his AP higher with bulk up,guts or with his power Gem

If Machoke takes his power belt off, he's described to be 'unstoppable'. I can only assume that means far beyond his calculated feat.

Bloodlusted, Machoke will probably take off his belt immediately and spam Dynamic Punch which confuses the target upon impact, partially incapping Hulk in CQC. He's a lot more skilled too, scaling above Machop who has learnt several martial arts.

Hulk's AP is weaker because of the new calc, now it is 9.701465300119255897112988088e14 Joules Still higher than Machoke tho.

Adem Warlock69 said:
Hulk's AP is weaker because of the new calc, now it is 9.701465300119255897112988088e14 Joules
Still higher than Machoke tho.
Puts it even more in Machoke's favour though when considering Machoke's amps and skill

Back