• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shinobu Oshino VS Shigeo Kageyama

lul

Shinobu has her own Teleknesis with her eyesight and has 5x better AP casually.

It’s says Shieo can only neg regen of spirits too.Shinobu’s high-low regen would be applicable.

She also has her energy drain,which would take him down in a few seconds of succing

lul

Shinobu has her own Teleknesis with her eyesight and has 5x better AP casually.

It’s says Shieo can only neg regen of spirits too.Shinobu’s high-low regen would be applicable.

She also has her energy drain,which would take him down in a few seconds of succing
AP=/=Lifting Strength.

Mob’s telekinesis is thought based.

Forgot his stuff towards regen negation is towards spirits, but doesn’t matter too much.

Doesn’t matter.

She is TKing him with 0.20 tons of force.As soon as Mob TK’s her,she’ll TK him back.She will choke him out faster with better AP and healing that would cover any wounds done by Mob’s TK quickly.

I ******* swear.9-A and just peak human LS.It always ends like this.

Shinobu can also turn into fire as well.She could burn mob and depending if he is a supernatural creature,have her clone use her demon sword and murder him.

Kokowatari can phase through physical objects and hit its targets.Shinobu’s double would also be able to maneuver through it and punch Shigeo with her being able to hide inside the shadows.

Which I nearly forgot.Shinobu can just slide into the shadows at the beginning of the fight to avoid TK

Literally anything coming at him will be TK'd. Like, he could even TK the sword away. He is able to sense people, no biggie to sense someone trying to yeet him in the face.

Kokowatari can phase through physical objects and hit its targets.Shinobu’s double would also be able to maneuver through it and punch Shigeo with her being able to hide inside the shadows.

Which I nearly forgot.Shinobu can just slide into the shadows at the beginning of the fight to avoid TK
Isn’t it said directly in the profile it only does that to spirits? Mob is human. Not like that matters, he can simply rip the sword from her and throw it.

Literally anything coming at him will be TK'd. Like, he could even TK the sword away. He is able to sense people, no biggie to sense someone trying to yeet him in the face.
Her double can just stick her arm out of the shadows and snap his ankles to let the real Shinobu go.

Also my bad.I confused Mob for a spirit there.

Mob has casual .108 AP, where he survived being chucked through multiple walls by Teruki unharmed.
A big AP gap is still there nonetheless.

Also it’s pretty hard to kill someone who’s stronger than you with regen just by throwing them around a bit.Shinobu could outlast Mob until he gets exhausted.
Dude, I’m not sure how many times we have to tell you her AP doesn’t matter when it won’t break out of his TK.

Mob can uproot trees, removing every limb from her body wouldn’t be difficult.

A big AP gap is still there nonetheless.
Even if she was 0.25 (baseline building level) it would still be a 2.5x AP advantage, wich i wouldn't call "BIG" but considerable. In here it's someone who performed a 0.20 AP feat casually vs a guy who can tank 0.10 attacks casually without a proper barrier.
About the match
Fire manipulation won't work if it's a fireball or a fire explosion, but if it's something like a continuous flame thrower it would put him in a tough spot, because he still has to take air from the outside. Said air being low on oxygen and very dry.
Mob can't neg biological regen, this form also fights more defensively, restraining people, putting up barriers and trying to K.O rather than twisting and breaking

At this point, I just want to know whether or not this thread is a stomp, which from what Epiccheev said, appears as though it isn't? I'm honestly not quite sure anymore...

I thought Mob was 0.04 tons.Megajoules got me mixed up.Irrc it’s a 300 megajoule feat to vaporize people.You said 108.

Fire manipulation won't work if it's a fireball or a fire explosion, but if it's something like a continuous flame thrower it would put him in a tough spot, because he still has to take air from the outside. Said air being low on oxygen and
She turns into fire.That’s it.She turns into a massive continuous ball of flames.
Mob can't neg biological regen, this form also fights more defensively, restraining people, putting up barriers and trying to K.O rather than twisting and breaking
Restraining could work against Shinobu.But for how long?He can’t fight for a long period of time irrc and Shinobu would just outlast then murder him.You cant K.O someone with high/low Regen.

Restraining could work against Shinobu.But for how long?He can’t fight for a long period of time irrc and Shinobu would just outlast then murder him

Meh, not really. Mob only exhausts when he is doing basic abilities without his esper powers. He doesn't when he's fighting with them.

Stepping in between the discussion real quick.

What are the votes looking like so I can get that organized? If this isn't a stomp, that is.

I mean, she burns from sunlight doesn't she? He could chill until morning and talk with her until sun rises while she's bound by a TK rope lmao

Then why not remove it from her profile, why the hell is it even there in weaknesses section.

Also she's not touching Mob any time soon. Barriers, TK by thinking...

Back