• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shinigami Hunting. Samus Vs Yhwach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I missing something? All Samus would really need to do is blow his head off and he is dead.

Yeah sure, it's not like Yhwach can ressurect himself from the dead or anything... OH WAIT HE CAN!

Amlad22 said:
Am I missing something? All Samus would really need to do is blow his head off and he is dead.
Yeah sure, it's not like Yhwach can ressurect himself from the dead or anything... OH WAIT HE CAN!

With the almighty which is restricted....

Can you blame me after all that had happened in this thread?

Anyway, Yhwach still got dura negation and Intangibility from the X-Axis, Power Mimicry from the Yourself, Transmutation from the Explode, optical mindscrew from the Fear, not to mention the Compulsory, the Death Dealing, The Miracle, and the Visionary.

Yhwach loses his main counter to Samus, his future manipulation. Also Samus naturally has an AP edge. And now she'll actually have a chance to use her plethora of attacks and techniques.

Amlad22 said:
Yhwach loses his main counter to Samus, his future manipulation. Also Samus naturally has an AP edge. And now she'll actually have a chance to use her plethora of attacks and techniques.
He one shots with existence erasure, and with allmighty powere, power null and trasmutation with explode the ap is a non factor.

Honestly, now it is a matter who has better hax.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Can you blame me after all that had happened in this thread?
Yes, reading comprehension shouldn't be an issue, especially when you decide to drop a condescending comment in the process.

Yhwach's sternritter Powers aren't supposed to be used in matches unless specified by the OP, which they haven't been. So no existence erasure, explosion manipulation or anything else like that for Yhwach.

Amlad22 said:
Yhwach's sternritter Powers aren't supposed to be used in matches unless specified by the OP, which they haven't been. So no existence erasure, explosion manipulation or anything else like that for Yhwach.
Existence Erasure is from Yammy's powers dude---

Homu Sweet Homu said:
OP should probably mention it, without the stenritter abilitiea and the Almighty, Yhwach is just a haxless guy with mustache.
Lol. He is not.

Samus Advantages

Freezing ignores dura

Maybe slight ap edge

More combat experience

Invulnerability albeit for a time

Yhwach Advantages

Existence Erasure oneshots

More versatile

Telepathy > Info Analysis

Soul Hax? (It says so on his profile, cant remember it is combat applicable)

Range

Honestly, I lean to Yhwach but Samus does have a chance. I mean, she can freeze him and that counts.

Plus her combat experience + information analysis leads me to believe she will stay back and rely on just wearing him down.

But one shot with existence erasure leads me to believe yhwach wins. I am not sure if Samus can one shot but Yhwach can and that gives him an immense advantage already.

I say Yhwach because Existence Erasure and Likely versatility.

I could be wrong tho.

Well, the thread got derailed way too much, and the thread admittedly gave me way too much unnecessary back fire; which was a really bad timing given the stressful RL moments.

Additionally, I got the response from SD; turns out the form Dark Samus was in when they fought didn't use much of the major hax, and can only resist Phazon radiation; but if this were Phazon Suit Samus, it be a much different story. Anyway, it would probably be better to have Yhwach fight someone like Meta-Ridley or the first key of Dark Samus/Metroid Prime.

So yeah, someone can go ahead and close this then; lost the motivation to continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back