• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shinigami Hunting. Samus Vs Yhwach

Status
Not open for further replies.
the chozo lore in MP1 explains how the Chozo, beings that are known for seeing into the future, are being screwed by the phazon for using their precog abilities.

Theglassman12 said:
It still affected him. even though he could see all possible future outcomes, he still got hit.
So, we gonna ignore his entire feat when he's fight Ichibei, where he can restore his power when his power cut in half and then he recover again when he renamed as black ant?

@Dat his fight with Ichibei had a weaker Yhwach. This ywhach was much stronger until the arrow came in.

Okay, people keep on comparing Yhwach to High 6-A characters against a character who casually oneshots/atomizes other 5-B characters on top of going toe to toe with a character with much of the same abilities and possibly vastly improved versions of Yhwach's.

It was already mentioned above that phazon haxed the chozo ghosts who have the same level of precog as yhwach does apparently.

>Immune to precog? Classic NLF right there.

@Aizen Like I said, you don't know how good it is. Since it helped her escape numerous incidents that would've killed her. If it was GARBAGE tier, it wouldn't have been combat-applicable.

Samus doesn't have Fate manipulation and I don't see any resistance or anything that implies a resistance to fate manipulation.

Well, I just explained above that Fate manipulation requires multiple other abilities in order to perform effectively; none of which Yhwach quite has. Reality warping needs to be above planetary scale, which Yhwach's is only planetary scale, and/or possess enough mind/soul hax both of which Samus has resistance to, in order the be performs.

Edit: Sees attacks towards the OP and feels that last post was going too far. I was just looking for a clean rather even match. And didn't want too many derails. But I guess that didn't go so well...

Well you could of just said great resistance to preroc instead of immunity. Also, others already explained the whole Chozo ghosts, who can see the whole future on Yhwach's level, get nullified by Phazon hax. And Samus, resisted that same Phazon hax, otherwise it be impossible for her too win against any of the Phazon enhanced enemies of the Metroid Prime series.

Anyway, no more derails. Someone could report the vote count?

If almighty is restricted this could be fair. But I am not interested enough to make that case.

Yhwach stomps without PIS or CIS turned on via almighty.

ywaches precignition isnt like precog in one piece where you predict their movement and all that.In fact, it aint even precog but fate manipulation. he literally sees all of the future. not only that, he could change the future to whatever one he wishes so even if he dies he can pick a future where he didnt die. if he can do that than he can pick a future where he completely wrecks samus.plus he has resistance to precog so samus is gonna have major problem here. so I vote ywach.

@Champion

You basically restated the above but okay

And this is just a stomp match. Unless you restrict almighty, then I guess it could be fair.

Like, via occams razor and setting aside PIS, how can you win if your opponent can manipulate the future?

Hold on guys, I'm asking SomeBodyData for clearance on his wall. But you guys voting for Yhwach are ignoring the abilities listed in the Phazon blog and the statement Glassman mentioned above about Chozo Ghosts having the same level of Precognition, that Phazon bypassed and yet Samus resisted.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Hold on guys, I'm asking SomeBodyData for clearance on his wall. But you guys voting for Yhwach are ignoring the abilities listed in the Phazon blog and the statement Glassman mentioned above about Chozo Ghosts having the same level of Precognition, that Phazon bypassed and yet Samus resisted.
Because it is a NLF.

It is like saying Deku can resist Luke's mind hax because he resisted being brain washed for three seconds.

Trust me, I like Samus WAY MORE.

But with almighty and without PIS, yhwach takes this very, very easily.

That's... a completely different topic.

Link doesn't use mind hax in character, and that's comparing a fodder to the main character. Samus, fights Phazon enhanced enemies all the time throughout the Prime trilogy and it's very consistent. That would be like saying Saitama is Wall level who oneshots various 7-B or higher characters via PIS or outliers, despite the frequent consistencies.

I already discussed the details about requirements of Fate manipulation. And besides, someone literally said Immunity to Precognition; instead of resistance. That would be NLF, because his profile only says resistance, not immunity.

Anyway, fine, I'll disable Almighty.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Samus has basically Ultra Instanct level of precognition. She predicts every move of her opponent before they makes it.
^This....is only a common precognition, nothing special about it. Samus basically just can see a single linear future.

Yhwach on other hand, can see multiple linear of futures at once. He can see what happens next if Samus decided to use Absolute Zero on him, he can also see what happens next if she decided to use atomic destruction to him, he can also see if Samus decided to come at him with bare hands.

Omni-Precognition: Yhwach can see everything that is to occur from the present moment into the far-flung future. He can "know" everything that lies within that gaze. Rather than seeing a linear future, Yhwach observes all possible futures at once like countless grains of sand in the wind, and can thus act accordingly using the knowledge he has gained to anticipate and counter his opponents.

If Samus had dealed with something like this before, then maybe this thread can still proceed. But if she haven't, Yhwach stomp due he cannot be put down permanently.

This thread went to shit, like almost every Yhwach thread after Shao Kahn.

That said, OP really needs to not make matches where he knows most if not all of the opponents abilities won't work.

"The only other useful ability that Aizen has is Reality Warping" should never be said by the OP.

If I wanted, I could make Samus vs Fiamma of the Right and give her a free loss, but that's not fun

They only reflect attacks.

Plus, time shenanigans negates the shields.

Plus, I was being sarcastic.

Jesus the amount of NLFs this thread has is too much-

I will vote in a minute, but seriously this is getting out of hand...

Homu Sweet Homu said:
This is a stomp anyway, Samus doesn't have the mean to put him down for good. Similar to Yhwach vs Dante.
Am I missing something? All Samus would really need to do is blow his head off and he is dead.

[URL='https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/File:NO_GOD!_PLEASE_NO!!!_NOOOOOOOOOO-0'][IMG alt="NO GOD! PLEASE NO!!! NOOOOOOOOOO-0 said:
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/d/df/NO_GOD%21_PLEASE_NO%21%21%21_NOOOOOOOOOO-0/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/335?cb=20171230181816[/IMG][/URL]
NO GOD! PLEASE NO!!! NOOOOOOOOOO-0

Gargoyle One"]
Yeah, future rewrite is restricted
My reaction to everyone talking about NLFs or things already addressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back