• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shinigami Hunting. Samus Vs Yhwach

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkDragonMedeus

Hard Working Individual
He/Him
VS Battles
Super Moderator
Administrator
3DS MetroidSamusReturns char 01 50
Bleach 609 the almighty yhwach by inec dve-d89l0gu

It was done a while back, that Samus solo'd the HST, but that was well before recent Bleach upgrades to 5-B. But maybe there are at least a few who stand a chance now. Samus has trained with the Chozo God of War, and fought against multiple intangible, and invisible foes capable of teleportation, but can she stand up to one of the most popular Manga villains of all time?

5-B versions are used; Varia Suit Samus Vs EoS Yhwach

Speed is equalized.

Fight takes place in the Grand Canyon.

Both are in character.

The Almighty is disabled

Who wins and why?

Samus Ara - 1

Yhwach - 0

Note: Aizen was originally fighting Samus, but was switched out due to Samus's advantages.

Aizen gets obliterated.

Oh I'm sorry, not enough?

Okay, well let me put it this way, fight starts, Samus uses her Visor to know what's up with Aizen, then let's him have it with her Absolute Zero Cannon, said Cannon makes contact, and he dies.

And then he regens and gains resistance to the cold?

Oh yeah, there's also wave beam and plasma beam stacking with the ice beam by passing barriers, but that's good enough. Vote counted.

Well it's technically Nigh-AZ, not AZ. But true, Aizen has never shown to resist Nigh AZ either. PLus I don't think he could regenerated from being frozen that badly. Also, iirc, Samus can also atomize targets, which would take as least High Regenerationn to recover from; Aizen only has Mid-High

Can Samus resist illusion creation? Because Aizen's illusion powers works by manipulating the five senses and activates as soon as his opponents looks at him.

Samus as Precognition and enhanced senses and resistance to mind manipulation, so I don't think illusion creation is going to work at all. The only ability Aizen has that might be helpful is reality warping, but even that also appears to be limited. And other abilities such as flight and teleportation are nothing new to what Samus fought.

Not everything, plus Aizen still has some useful abilities that give him a chance, so I thought it was still fair game. I could switch opponent to Yhwach perhaps though; Ichigo would most likely get stomped though.

Looking at Yhwach's profile, nothing in his arsenal makes him quite on apr with what 5-B Dark Samus has, whom Samus fought once in her Varia Suit, so she ain't going down without a fight.

But yeah, I could switch out the opponent...

Hopefully make another thread i suggest.

im not a fan of changing the enemy mid-comments cause that makes the first few comments awakward and useless.

but yeah your choice

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Looking at Yhwach's profile, nothing in his arsenal makes him quite on apr with what 5-B Dark Samus has, whom Samus fought once in her Varia Suit, so she ain't going down without a fight.

>Completely ignoring the Almighty

That depends on what Fate manipulation is linked to, and/or on what scale. If it's linked to reality warping on a planetary scale or below, Fate manip would be meaningless. If it's anything beyond that, then it may overcome nullification. If it's linked to mind manipulation or soul manipulation, then Samus has resistance to that and thus wouldn't help against her.

Fate manipulation would need to cause an even far beyond Planet level for it to beat Samus; although, Yhwach would need to live through it for it to count as a victory; otherwise, a suicide attack would technically make it a draw.

Going to link this agai Everything I see on Yhwach's profile, is appears included in this link; which is on Dark Samus's profile and even on the 5-B keys, and Samus still won against her. Yhwach's profile implies he doesn't use his best abilities in character, Yhwach got bested by characters way weaker than Samus in the end.

Tfw the joke becomes real.

But yeah, IF Phazon really does neg precog and planetary-scale reality warping? IIRC that's the majority of what The Almighty is made of, and he clearly can't stop someone from bypassing his precog if they have the ability, seeing as Mimihagi was/is able to do. He's not stealing or countering powers he can't see, and he's not stopping himself from dying either.

Unless I'm missing something crucial, all of that plus her own abilities/capabilities means Samus most likely wins this one. Probably not in a one-sided fashion, but still.

Yeah, Yhwach would most definitely be a challenge, but Dark Samus, who basically has everything Yhwach has but better in some areas, was defeated by a Varia Suit Samus. So Samus's chances of winning are higher.

Anyway, the thread's being derailed, I'd prefer if people started actually voting and having elaborate reasons for their vote instead of "Character hax stomps the other" with no explanation.

@Mr.King I can see you dont really understand Yhwachs power.Show me Samus negating precog on Yhwach level, who can see and understand all possible futures. Infact im not sure if it qualifies as precog. Also powers he sees through the future get nulled as they are seen in the future

Can you explain how she wins? Because lookong at her page Yhwach stomps via future manip

I did it several times throughout the thread, but I shall do it again. You should also Dark Samus's profile and look at the ability Phazon Manipulation Everything in Yhwach's profile is in this blog, Dark Samus has those abilities, in all her forms, and Samus defeated one of her 5-B forms in her 5-B key on her profile.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
This Yhwach with all of stenritter abilities right?
Its only fair to allow it against an opponent like samus so yeah

problem here is he never uses them in character,so that needs to be answered

anyway Yhwach FRA

There are many different levels of certain powers and abilties. For example what level of precog are we talking here? Even the phazon page says "to a extent". Hardly seems that good.

Also has samus used any of the powers listed in that blog? And if so, which ones? Is it in character for her to use it? Use it immediately?

Samus should take this via more versatile hax to utilize with Phazon, and can nullify Yhwach's precog with phazon, and decelerate time and unload phazon at him, corrupting him in the process.

Samus has basically Ultra Instanct level of precognition. She predicts every move of her opponent before she makes it.

Dark Samus uses whatever means necessary to win in character, meaning Samus had to deal with everything on the list. And Samus still pulled through.

That's what phazon does. It corrupts the victim., basically forcing them to succumb to the phazon's influence.

Well i mean... thats literally the definition of precog. Yhwach can see every possible future at once into the far flung future so forgive me if im skeptical about the precog null

Got a link or scene showing it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back