• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shin King Ghidorah and scaling

While there are no Rebuild profiles for the 3 pilots whom this Ghidorah fights, for the sake of making the profile as accurate as possible, some calculations on those guys should be done in order to get the stats on him. As it is, all you really get from it is the storm, which isn't even used in the actual fight and doesn't do much aside from making explosions when hitting buildings.

The two noteable feats involve shattering AT fields of 2 Evas with a single beam through sheer power in terms of attack power and in terms of durability, he was inside a meteor that gets hit with Godzilla's mouth beam (which had energy output so high that their tech couldn't measure it, something that would be noteable in this setting) and explodes and later gets directly hit with dorsal beams, which merely make a small wound on his chest. I think he also takes the mouth beam later, but in the footage available, he's offscreen.

In terms of speed, he keeps up with them fairly well.

Actually, one does, but it's not any of these 3, so, somebody's gotta look through a whole bunch of stuff just to get the stats on this guy right and that sounds bothersome. The one noteable thing I can think of that would be relevant here is Shinji holding back Sahaquiel with his AT Field until the latter was killed. There was a Country level calculation for the resulting explosion, but not the descent itself.

Still, I should fix the first post

EDIT: done

Ah, thanks. I think I was linked that sort of thread months ago, but for a different purpose. Should have gone there.

EDIT: done. There might be better feats for Rebuild base 01's AT field though.

Back