• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shiki Tohno/Nanaya for higher AP (Reposted into corrected thread)

48B81F0D8BE5AC5A96DA6DE725ED498C7739CF85

I am relatively new to the VS battle wiki, but I have been a nasuverse fan for about 5 years I noticed that Nanaya's AP was at Small Building Level and wanted to argue for higher. Since Shiki tohno and Nanaya share the same profile their feats can apply to one another as they are simply an alter ego of the others personality. Shiki Nanaya, who is created in Melty Blood Act Cadenza, hunts down and had a duel with Kouma Kishima. This duel takes place in both Kouma's arcade story and Nanaya's, but the ending stays relatively the same. In Nanaya's he kills Kouma by slicing his throat, and in Kouma's he notices that Nanaya had the opportunity to crush his throat, but didn't. Nanaya has no access to the hax mystic eyes of death meaning killing Kouma was completely on strength and speed. You can't even argue White Len was amplifying his power, as in both routes either Nanaya or Kouma kills her just before the battle begins. Kouma is stated by Nasu to be on par with an average servant with an average Noble Phantasm, even the lowest rank E rank strength is listed as Island Level by the wiki. This wouldn't be an outlier either, since Nasu stated that Tohno has become more of a competent as a fighter between Tsukihime and Melty Blood. Kouma also states Nanaya/Tohno will "surpass" Kiri Nanaya, who was a legendary demon hunter. (This is a repost, as I posted threat into the incorrect area last time)

Back