• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shigeo's (Mob Psycho 100) profile redux

So, uh, yeah, Shigeo's profile ain't looking that slick anymore with how the standar for pages have gone up.

That, and the fact that it lacks some explanations for most stuff and some abilities, reason why I made a remake of the page in my sandbox (scroll down pls).

If someone wants to add anything to complete the profile, just let me know, so we can update his page accordingly and later replace the one we have know.

Feel free of also evaluating the quality of the profile and if you don't agree with something please post it here.

Looks very solid. That said I think Mob's energy draining can work even in non-100% states like what he did with the Scarecrow? Might be wrong though.

On the other hand I think his durability should be higher than just human considering he took a beating from Koyama who was breaking through his barriers. So he was surviving his attacks even at base form.

Thanks!

Regarding Scarecrow, I'm pretty sure he said he just send a stronger signial to the plants than the Scarecrow, so that's why he could control them, not that he absorbed his energy.

I also don't know if that really counts, since Koyama wasn't using his psychic powers during that beating and Mob as been depicted as just normal human in that period with his powers, so it might just be PIS.

That makes sense. Gotcha.

I can't say it's PIS if it's actual feats though. There are times when he got hit and was actively bleeding. Koyama, that girl with martial arts, and then the whole bus debacle when he wasn't expecting it.

I mean, I really dunno, might aswell, but anything higher than 9-C would be a complete contradiction to his whole character, so i'm neutral on that.

Also I need help with this feat, becuse I really don't know if I'm seeing things or what, but I think the ray of energy Mob expulses at his max base form it seems it's viewable from space and covers a decent amount of terrain.

I don't know if it is the same blast of energy or just a cloud, but if it truly is, it might be a decent outlier for base Mobo.

Well, now I feel like a bit of a doof for posting all of my stuff without noticing this.

Sorry about that.

Back