• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shigeo Kageyama High 6-C upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an idea for the Crossover page, although it would require a new section that would warrant a thread of its own. It's concerning situations like this where both series have the same author, and when and when not to apply scaling.

Okay. What do you wish to add more specifically? A staff forum thread might be best in any case.

Yeah, I'll throw it on the staff forum tomorrow as I'm heading to sleep soon.

Basically outlining that author statements can be a valid way to crossover statistics only if they authored both verses and said statements don't contract what is shown in either series, and that they should be treated with high levels of scrutiny.

I'd also add a note saying this shouldn't apply for verses that have multiple authors that have a history of having contradictory viewpoints, linking to pages like Scaling and Canon Rules for the SCP Foundatio and Power-scaling Rules for Marvel and DC Comics.

I discussed with Schnee on Tatsu's rating and since she's already on the higher end of MHS+ via a somehwat casual feat, the speed scaling is alright.

May as well.

(Also Gardevoir vs Tats should be removed cause it's an AP stomp now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back