• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
F... No time. Hopefully someone else explains

I swear... EVERYTHING needs explaining... Luffy vs blunt attacks, armament haki, obs haki, luffy vs cutting attacks and so much more... People need to stop ******* downplaying... Bro you need to write a whole bible for people to understand.

Luffy can do nothing against that... Even tho haki should easily be able to negate that high.

We all already know Marco is much higher than mid... 🐵... This is why the site will never be accurate without me.
z5aXMUzC_400x400.jpg

Luffy's pre-cog at the start of post-timeskip wasn't too hot. He only got it really really good after his fight with Kateguri, so I don't see it as reliable means to defeat Shigaraki.
Yes it was, start of timeskip Luffy's precog is and was crazy.

It not being future sight ≠ it not being good

and the dressrosa downgrades are gonna make shigaraki stomp all of post time skip.
lol

Yeah, that was a himperbole obviously. There are characters with passives with no resistance to space manipulation who beat Law

But if that match already happened, whatever.

This is a stomp, unless luffy can fly
Shigaraki simply decays all the surroundings luffy inclusive as that is his go to move while luffy is well punch your lights out

This is a stomp, unless luffy can fly
Shigaraki simply decays all the surroundings luffy inclusive as that is his go to move while luffy is well punch your lights out
I don't believe he can fly (Not very familiar with One Piece) however Isn't he made of Rubber? Couldn't air cannon shoot him away like a balloon (I haven't seen one piece, but it's hilarious if it could)

I don't believe he can fly (Not very familiar with One Piece) however Isn't he made of Rubber? Couldn't air cannon shoot him away like a balloon (I haven't seen one piece, but it's hilarious if it could)
He can't fly and no air cannon can't shoot him away like a balloon

He could possibly see it coming with Haki and turn into a balloon and shoot himself in the air then go from there, idk

Luffy can

Pseudo-Levitation (Via Gomu Gomu no UFO)
16.png
17.png

Then Shigaraki can drag him towards him with Rivets and touch him with Decay? (It's something AFO has done against All Might, and it should be usable as Shigaraki has shown the same (or slightly less) proficiency with the Rivets)
It's a stomp... Luffy can't do anything against Shigaraki's regeneration...

UFO isn't the only thing he can do here. He can also suck in the air and blow out to get himself in the air.
If he uses Rivets, he'll see it coming and blow himself away again.

Though idk if he can do anything about the regen

UFO isn't the only thing he can do here. He can also suck in the air and blow out to get himself in the air.
If he uses Rivets, he'll see it coming and blow himself away again.

Though idk if he can do anything about the regen
He can't armament seems to go to Mid, while Shigaraki's is High Mid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back