• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shenhe Tiering + Genshin Upgrade (Venti, Zhongli, Xiao, Andrius, Azhdaha (Genshin CRT) [NEW CRT IS NOW OUT]

I still stand by my belief that the Black Seelie is as strong as Boreas as a manifestation of a lingering aspect of a dead god. Don’t know what else to say here.

Well if the seelie was indeed 7-B we can work on some assumptions from there

This Reddit Thread pondered the question of how much weaker a child is compared to an adult, with answers ranging from 2-4 times stronger (Hopefully we can get a better source than this but this will work as a placeholder for now)

7-B Andrius scales to Guhua’s 19.15 Megaton Calc (I disagree with this calc but anyways)

Using this we can estimate Shenhe’s base adult self should be anywhere from 38.3 to 76.6 Megatons (Both still 7-B) but that doesn’t consider Adepti Training, or a vision, so High 7-A or 7-A at least doesn’t sound that much of a stretch, which agrees with certain calcs and methods of scaling

This Reddit Thread pondered the question of how much weaker a child is compared to an adult, with answers ranging from 2-4 times stronger (Hopefully we can get a better source than this but this will work as a placeholder for now)

7-B Andrius scales to Guhua’s 19.15 Megaton Calc (I disagree with this calc but anyways)

Using this we can estimate Shenhe’s base adult self should be anywhere from 38.3 to 76.6 Megatons (Both still 7-B) but that doesn’t consider Adepti Training, or a vision, so High 7-A or 7-A at least doesn’t sound that much of a stretch, which agrees with certain calcs and methods of scaling
Assuming the battle with Osial’s waifu (I haven’t bothered to learn her name) doesn’t give her a tier I believe that this right here is enough for Shenhe to have an “At least 7-B, likely much higher” rating.

Assuming the battle with Osial’s waifu (I haven’t bothered to learn her name) doesn’t give her a tier I believe that this right here is enough for Shenhe to have an “At least 7-B, likely much higher” rating.
That seems the most reasonable idea at the moment but it’s a bit of a disappointment nobody can tell me Shenhe belongs in the same tier as Barbara 💀

We really need to find an agreement on that damn tsunami

That seems the most reasonable idea at the moment but it’s a bit of a disappointment nobody can tell me Shenhe belongs in the same tier as Barbara 💀

We really need to find an agreement on that damn tsunami
Isn’t Barbara “Likely Low 7-B” for probably downscaling from Razer? Either way I agree that this is going nowhere fast at the moment.

Granted, the proposed tsunami size with this metric is still too implausible to think about given the circumstances of the actual fight, but I just wanted to propose this given we should have a standardized Teyvat size scaling system anyway, even if this tsunami calc is ultimately rejected.

Here it is, still in the works given I need to compile some more justification from the document, but in my opinion, it gives the best and most accurate speculation towards the true size of Teyvat, accounting for inconsistencies and such without the poor assumptions that's been the basis of many of our previous calculations.
This looks ok enough to me, “7-A, potentially higher”, perhaps due to the similarities between her and Beidou’s feats?

We might actually be getting somewhere here

If that calc’s accepted then the only other thing to do is look at Xiao and the God Tier’s pet peeve upgrades I talked about previously, and that should be that

This looks ok enough to me, “7-A, potentially higher”, perhaps due to the similarities between her and Beidou’s feats?

We might actually be getting somewhere here

If that calc’s accepted then the only other thing to do is look at Xiao and the God Tier’s pet peeve upgrades I talked about previously, and that should be that
If you are referring to the case with the black seelie, then I wouldn't use that due to the lack of details and the other arguments that have been brought up earlier. We should simply use the actual feat that is shown in my opinion.

I think he means 6-C ratings for Xiao and those currently at High 7-A
Nah, 6-C Xiao outright is a stretch

My “Pet Peeves”:

Upgrade Xiao to “High 7-A, likely higher”

Upgrade the God Tier to “6-C, potentially higher”

What I meant in the beginning of my other post is that the Black Seelie event still has some potential to scale to Beidou, so you could argue for “7-A, potentially higher” for Shenhe, but if others disagree that’s no biggie, I’m happy enough for 7-A if the calc supports it

My “Pet Peeves”:

What I meant in the beginning of my other post is that the Black Seelie event still has some potential to scale to Beidou, so you could argue for “7-A, potentially higher” for Shenhe, but if others disagree that’s no biggie, I’m happy enough for 7-A if the calc supports it
Okay.

My “Pet Peeves”:

I’m so freaking confused now. It feels like y’all are switching between Black Seelie being as strong as a god and my belief of it being as strong as a drained god like Boreas. Am I missing something?

I’m so freaking confused now. It feels like y’all are switching between Black Seelie being as strong as a god and my belief of it being as strong as a drained god like Boreas. Am I missing something?
What I’m saying is that while the more likely conclusion is the 7-B you talked about, there’s a small potential that the Seelie was High 7-A, which could potentially make its way into the tiering through “7-A, potentially higher”

It’s a stretch though

Right now I think we’re saying 7-A Shenhe, with some upgrades for Xiao and the God Tier

I propose we make a new thread given this kind of devolved into a clusterfuck, Shenhe's own AP doesn't really need revisions given that she doesn't even have an official profile yet, I'll just need this new calc approved then I can add it to her profile before posting her officially. Let's leave Shenhe out of this for now and focus on the object of the CRT aka Beidou, Xiao, Zhongli, etc.

I propose we make a new thread given this kind of devolved into a clusterfuck, Shenhe's own AP doesn't really need revisions given that she doesn't even have an official profile yet, I'll just need this new calc approved then I can add it to her profile before posting her officially. Let's leave Shenhe out of this for now and focus on the object of the CRT aka Beidou, Xiao, Zhongli, etc.
Sounds a plan, will begin working on a new thread

This is very interesting and can affect several calculations, I think it deserves its own separate thread.
Well this thread would need to close as there is an ongoing traveller teleportation CRT and of course this one x2 given it has 2 open threads

Which at this point we should probably do

I do agree though, it spells massive changes for so much of Genshin

Well this thread would need to close as there is an ongoing traveller teleportation CRT and of course this one x2 given it has 2 open threads

Which at this point we should probably do

I do agree though, it spells massive changes for so much of Genshin
The Teleportation CRT is done as far as I'm concerned unless someone else has something to add to the topic.

Back