• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is listed as possible 6-C, my thought process while making the thread was that anyone listed as 6-C is considered archon tier and thus would scale to the calc
She's probably at the lesser God level, although it's still a lot of overestimation, I'll see if I ever make a downgrade topic for some characters.

Actually, check with a staff or Genshin supporter first because that calculation might've been replaced. It's an old calculation and Genshin seemed to had AP downgrades since then. I just noticed that calc was posted in 2022 rather than 2023. @Giannysmag

Oh yea feel free to do so, though i don't know any mods that are genshin supporters
they don't need to be, you just tag any mod to evaluate the CRT in order to apply changes

...that's what literally everyone does

welp, i'll tag some for you, this should be pretty simple since this an accepted calc that just needs to be added

Is the proposal still the same in the OP or has it changed? I just skimmed the thread and I see too many mixed scaling proposals, so I would like to know what agreement was reached after this discussion.

Is the proposal still the same in the OP or has it changed? I just skimmed the thread and I see too many mixed scaling proposals, so I would like to know what agreement was reached after this discussion.
It was agreed that everyone from OP accept Beidou, Xiao and Cyno would scale to 6-C+

I find it strange that Xiao doesn't scale as he is a very strong adeptus, but well the others were reasonable not to scale as it is a feat at the level of an archon.

Anyway seems fine.

Everyone agreed to have everyone climb into the calculation, with the exception of Beidou, Xiao and Cyno.

I find it strange that Xiao doesn't scale as he is a very strong adeptus, but well the others were reasonable not to scale as it is a feat at the level of an archon.

Anyway seems fine.
Defeating Osial required the combined power of Xiao, all the adeptie, the Traveler and Ningguang as well as the sacrifice of the Jade Chamber. Meanwhile Zhongli without his Gnosis was confident in soloing Osail. Bro is not scaling to archon level

Defeating Osial required the combined power of Xiao, all the adeptie, the Traveler and Ningguang as well as the sacrifice of the Jade Chamber. Meanwhile Zhongli without his Gnosis was confident in soloing Osail. Bro is not scaling to archon level
None of the 3 are.
It took Xiao, Adeptis, Nigguang, Beidou and his crew, Traveler and the sacrifice of the Jade Chamber to defeat Osial, who doesn't even scale for Archon, this already makes it very obvious that Xiao and Beidou don't scale for that.
Cyno's case has already been resolved in another CRT, and he definitely won't escalate to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back