• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shedinja tries to solo your verse

"Shedinja is a peculiar Pokémon. It seems to appear unsought in a Poké Ball after a Nincada evolves. This bizarre Pokémon is entirely immobile—it doesn't even breathe."

"A peculiar POKéMON that floats in air even though its wings remain completely still. The inside of its body is hollow and utterly dark."

Shedinja wakes up from its dream, because, seeing as it doesn't move at all, it never went across the portal in the first place. :p

It does bob vertically, from what I've seen. Supposedly, one appears in https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/XY077 which is about a flying Pokemon relay, so that implies it does move of its own volition rather than bobbing.

So I guess it's possible it could move into a portal.

Anyway, one of my favorite 'verses (That isn't Pokemon, because we already know how a single Shedinja trying to solo Pokemon goes.) would be Neopets, in which case....

Billion Degree Sword, GG?

The Elder Scrolls: Dovahkiin slays another Modded Flying... Bug thing.

Kamen Rider: So much EE... So much Time Travel... So much History Rewriting...

Ultraman: The power of MFTL+ Star Busters compels you!

Dragon Ball: The power of MFTL+ Universe Busters Compels you!

That Time I was reincarnated as a Slime: The power of HAX compels you!

Godzilla: The power of COMPOSITE GOJIRA compels you!

Starcraft: The power of the ZERG RUSH compels you!

This may be relevant.

Banjo-Kazooie: Blitzes the verse but stops at LoG.

Mario Bros: Gets blitzed by the majority of the cast, and fireballs/poltergeist 5000 are in character for mario/luigi, both of which affect Shedinja.

One-Punch Man: I don't think anyone here has non-physical interaction, although idk if telekinetically throwing rocks at him will do anything seeing as Shedinja is vulnerable to gravelrocks.

Celeste: Shedinja one-shots all relevant characters.

Pokemon: The answer may surprise you. In all seriousness he gets bodied by any passive weather Pokemon, anyone with a super effective move that isn't fodder, etc.

GyroNutz said:
One-Punch Man: I don't think anyone here has non-physical interaction, although idk if telekinetically throwing rocks at him will do anything seeing as Shedinja is vulnerable to gravelrocks.
I mean, Psyshock is that, and it doesn´t affect Shedinja

Back