• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

She-Hulk Tries to Break The Wall (She-Hulk vs. The Wall) (7-0-0, GRACE!)

Da Roolz
Speed is equalized.
Both are in-character, have no prior knowledge, and start 5m away.
The battle takes place in a random Baseball stadium.

Da Vouts
The Goofiest VSBW 9-A: 7 (JustANormalLemon, LeoEpicGamer8910, Shmeatywerbenmanjenson, RandomGuy2345, King_Dom470, AThe1412, Starter_Pack)
Scales to this; 0.016 Tons of TNT

The Goofiest Spider-Man Villain:
Scales to this; 0.036 Tons of TNT

The Goofiest Goofy To Ever Goof:
INCONCLUSIVE

Last edited:
Lol you tried to give She hulk the win

Like said above the wall stonewalls (LOL) attacks on Spiderman's level so he realistically is taking very little damage from Her attacks

While his own scale to spidey's so its a 2x ap gap

While She Hulk has skill I'm pretty confident in saying that it's not on the level to allow her to dodge every single one of the walls attacks

The way I see this going is She Hulk takes an initial hit because she like to do that, realizes he can actually hurt her, attempts to retaliate only to find she can do no damage

As for LS he can somewhat resist Spidey's attempts to pull him with his web which would put him in the Class 50 range

You can't really scale spiderman strikes to the wall LS, she hulk still can just push him, specially sinse staying up has more to do with weight distribution(what the wall clearly lacks) them LS
While She Hulk has skill I'm pretty confident in saying that it's not on the level to allow her to dodge every single one of the walls attacks
I would agree, if the wall main form of atack wasn't bashing with the side of his body, the wall has no feats of actually beingh competent fighting, as far as I'm aware he only tanked spider man jumping on him like a ball and them both where kicked out of the game, and all the times he atacked someone he was taken them by surprise, what isn't applicable here

She hulk just need to push him, grab his leg and pull so he fall down. and her shockwave claps could really well disorientate the wall enough to make the guy fall over

The reason he can win here is his AP and dura advantage, but the fact he is literraly a wall over 2 human legs that need to turn around to hit people really trows his possibilities down the drain, if the wall and I had our speeds equalized I'm sure I could dodge every single one of his atacks, and I have no traning

also about LS, spiderman could pull him on his web without a problem, so he 100% don't scale to spider LS lol

You linked the wrong minute? Spiderman just takes the Wall out of the stadium without any resistance.

Probably still need a small CRT if you're so sure he scales from Spidey.

Though that TV Show is just an adaption of the actual comic, and a really mediocre one for sure.

She Hulk after Triumphing over a one-off comic character with only one attack and that doesn't even have arms:
whitebeards_death_in_the_anime.png

Last edited:
Back