• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since they're both evil ladies of non-existence, lets see if this works. Both 2-A and speed is equalized. Who wins?

Shar: 1 (Mr. Bambu)

UKG: 0

Inconclusive: 2 (JackJoyce, ZacharyGrossman273)

0FDEFE2A-4A5F-4B28-93EF-53346F86B272

83E6792D-01B6-4475-8A03-1EE50A467B4F

This is so difficult. Shar seems to have resistance to all of UKG's hax as well as Type 4 Acausality. However I don't think she can erase UKG given she regenerated from conceptual erasure. Leaning towards an Inconclusive

I mean

How good is UKG's Mind Resistance? Shar's is very-well-above 2-A.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
She resists Ultimate Madoka's mindhax.
Would it help her here? Don't know.
How good is that? Not familiar aside from people hyping up the verse, sorry.

So baseline 2-A resistance.

So Shar thinks at her.

Anyone more knowledgeable able to contribute? Thought UKG was super OP.

Probably.

until then, write me down for Shar thinking at UKG.

Because I'd like to see if she does. As Zach said, Kaltias is knowledgeable. I assume that, with the hype UKG gets, she has something I'm not being told here. As such I am voting until dissuaded from that vote or this is deemed a stomp from someone knowledgeable.

But you do you pal.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
I mean

I'm fairly certain Shar can't actually kill UKG
This is irrelevant. If UKG truly has no win-con, then this is a stomp by newer standards. But I am waiting until a knowledgeable member tells me so. Til then, I am just voting.

To the best of my knowledge, it's because UKG has a ton of passives and nonexistence on the level of "I don't exist even as a concept"

...Or something

What are the passives? In a 2-A key I assume they'd be active considering under SBA they're both within 4 km of each other

<Because I'd like to see if she does

That's not a reason to vote though, that's a sign to wait and see what the other side has.

"I don't see if this person has a win condition or not and she loses by thinking so Imma vote"

It's why people wait to see supporters on the verse and what the character has to offer before dropping a vote on a character you know nothing about only for the character you know to get passively stomped-

Oh wait

It is a reason to wait. For now I am leaning Shar. Thus I am voting Shar. You are, if you didn't know, allowed to vote whilst you wait for the other side. That's a thing you're allowed to do, rather than say "well one side has spoken ergo it is a stomp".

So I'm going to wait. You do you.

Gonna close this on the grounds of a stomp if nobody shows up in, say, three hours- nice rounded 24 since the last one.

No, I say Shar can think, and others state UKG's main thing is nonexistence, which Shar shares. Kalt, does UKG have anything to actually kill Shar?

UKG has so many abilties that are never looked upon simply because no one can remember all the powers in the verse

Anyway, the passives are as follows

Corruption, mind, body and soul manipulation via curses, Poison Manipulation, Holy manipulation (destroys you based on your sins, with an absurd level of morality), Fate Manipulation, Invisibility, intangibility, non corporeality, Death manipulation, Magic nullification, limited luck manipulation (she has good luck granted from a mg who wished to win the lottery to save her grandfather's restaurant), power Nullification (Eye-Based, works on beings resistant to power null), absorption, wealth production (yes, because why not?), unaffected by any physical phenomena including time, Curse reversal, territory claiming via spreading rotting moss coupled with a "tremendous" increase in power inside it.

Depends. UKG's EE is > conceptual erasure so there is that. She mostly has non lethal stuff

Shar sins a looooot but holy manipulation is nothing new to her. Shar has insane power null resistance. Time Gods with fate manipulation have tried. And Shar's probability is >>>>>>>>>>>.

Not sure if either can kill the other TBH

> Passive invisibility

So she's invisible lol

Anyhow, all of that is things Shar has well-above-baseline resistance to unless UKG's stuff is super good. Except maybe wealth production, even though that is technically a power in verse, just... not sure how you'd resist it.

Concerning power null... well, putting it simply I'd have to ask how long the scaling chain is for "working on beings resistant". In D&D your resistances just keep going up with level, and this is doubly so for beings like deities (Shar). Shars resistances are >>> than those of lesser deity rank.

Considering that we had doubts about LoP having the feats to kill UKG, I doubt Shar can.

She does have non lethal stuff, so the potency determines if that's relevant

What would be the doubts for LoP being able to kill UKG? I thought the shtick there was UKG's OP nonexistence, which she shares with Shar. LoP can affect Shar just fine.

No, the problem was that being deleted beyond "your type 2 concept doesn't exist" is not enough to kill UKG.

LoP stomped because mindhax iirc

Ah, you meant specifically killing. Incapping is a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back