• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shanks minor addition

Aight, since nobody dooing it, I'll do it myself.

Shanks should have
Pain Manipulation, Fear Manipulation, Extrasensory Perception, Limited Power Nullification and Telepathy for this feat.
This is akin to what Zoro did to Monet.

Pain is out. Fear is already on base Hao, Extrasensory is on kenbun.

We can see Shanks speaking out of his mouth, it's not telepathy, Greenbull could just sense him talking, like what Enel can do.
Also Advance Kenbushoku should be add on his Haki justification.
No
Upgrade His Range to Thousands of Kilometers with Haoshoku.
Fine

This is akin to what Zoro did to Monet.

Pain is out. Fear is already on base Hao, Extrasensory is on kenbun.

We can see Shanks speaking out of his mouth, it's not telepathy, Greenbull could just sense him talking, like what Enel can do.

No

Fine
I think Oda said he could turn off people's observation. So he probably did that to Aramaki. If so then yeah, that's telepathy. And what exactly did Zoro do to Monet again? I forgot.

I think Oda said he could turn off people's observation. So he probably did that to Aramaki. If so then yeah, that's telepathy.
#1 That's Film Red territory
#2 Turning off people's observation isn't telepathy. It's explained that he ***** up their breathing, keeping them not focused and shutting off their Kenbunshoku

That isn't telepathy

#1 That's Film Red territory
#2 Turning off people's observation isn't telepathy. It's explained that he ***** up their breathing, keeping them not focused and shutting off their Kenbunshoku

That isn't telepathy
Yes, yes it is Film Red territory. Wanna know why it's worth mentioning? The abilities in Film Red were stated to be canon, and the backstories too iirc, just not the movie it self besides those 2 factors. The Kenbunshoku thing is also worth mentioning because it just shows that he probably did it to Aramaki, and then still spoke to him and made him well aware of his presence and that he was possibly ready for a confrontation, despite turning off Aramaki's ability to see/hear opponents from long distances. Honestly that sounds like Telepathy to me.

Yes, yes it is Film Red territory. Wanna know why it's worth mentioning? The abilities in Film Red were stated to be canon, and the backstories too iirc, just not the movie it self besides those 2 factors. The Kenbunshoku thing is also worth mentioning because it just shows that he probably did it to Aramaki, and then still spoke to him and made him well aware of his presence and that he was possibly ready for a confrontation, despite turning off Aramaki's ability to see/hear opponents from long distances. Honestly that sounds like Telepathy to me.
You do realize what telepathy is right?

Speaking and reading into the minds of others.
#1 Kenbunshoku already has telepathy for reading minds
#2 His Kenbun killer specialty has nothing to do with telepathy
#3 You have no idea if he turned off his ability to see/hear opponents from long distances, especially when he sensed who's Haki was affecting him.
#4 Shanks was talking with his mouth. It's implied Aramaki heard him

Film Red's abilities are canon, but we're leaving it out until we get solid translations and whatnot, not hearsay.

So no, leave it out

You do realize what telepathy is right?

Speaking and reading into the minds of others.
#1 Kenbunshoku already has telepathy for reading minds
#2 His Kenbun killer specialty has nothing to do with telepathy
#3 You have no idea if he turned off his ability to see/hear opponents from long distances, especially when he sensed who's Haki was affecting him.
#4 Shanks was talking with his mouth. It's implied Aramaki heard him

Film Red's abilities are canon, but we're leaving it out until we get solid translations and whatnot, not hearsay.

So no, leave it out

4 is a semi good point but all I'm saying is: he stops Aramaki from using his observation and then spoke to him with telepathy
though reason 4 did indeed change my mind

4 is a semi good point but all I'm saying is: he stops Aramaki from using his observation and then spoke to him with telepathy
though reason 4 did indeed change my mind
If he stopped him from using Kenbunshoku
How did he sense who the Haki belonged to before Shanks spoke?

Ok, fair enough.
Can we add some abilities above that you guys agree?
This little thread has been going on for too long.

Personally I agree that he would get paralysis inducement for his Haoshoku & thousands of kilometers for both his Haoshoku and Kenbunshoku as he was able to sense Aramaki from outside of Wano as well.

Back