• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And what are Askin's methods of winning here? Over the past few days I become convinced that some of Bleach characters can demonstrate something unique, even if they have not enough AP or hax.

The Deathdealing (Þç┤µ¡╗ÚçÅ (ÒéÂÒâ╗ÒâçÒé╣ÒâçÒéúÒâ╝Òâ¬Òâ│Òé░), Za Desud─½ringu; Japanese for "Lethal Dose"): Askin can perfectly calculate the "absolute lethal dose" of any substance he consumes - the amount that will cause death without fail - and raise or lower that value as he sees fit, causing a lethal dosage of that substance. In order to facilitate the lethal dose, he needs to consume a great amount of whatever it is he wants to manipulate into his body. For example, by consuming blood, he can decrease the lethal dosage of the blood in his opponent's body, thus making it fatal to them.

After this he heals completely and gains immunity to that.

So, Reactive Evolution? Good to know. The problem is that the fully equipped Shalltear is at least 6-C. As for me, one hit will be fatal.

She is an arrogant '******,' and enjoys toying with enemies she 'thinks' pose no threat. Also, she can resurrect only one time.

Askin has a habit of baiting people into attacking him, to then 1 shot them via lethal dosage.Her weakness will be her downfall in my opinion.

Shalltear is a bit too playful and condescending to other people,Getting revived once wasn't even enough to ease out her childish antics

Meanwhile

Askin is smarter,more cunning and serious than she is.

I can see shalltear being too playful for her own good and toy and underestimate askin.

Meanwhile askin by then would have lowered her tolerance to the air around her and would have adjusted the lethal dosage to cause death without fail.

Shalltear can kill askin if she starts with a heavy hitting lethal magic like the purifying javelin or her spuit lance but I just don't see her taking someone as phony looking askin seriously

Any other Beam-based magic would be shrugged off by askin via tolerance adaption and healing factor.

I see askin winning this for now

Sorry William,It pains me to go against a fellow overlord supporter in all honesty.

Pls bare with this. ´©Â´©┐´©Â

Current Shalltaer has a more tactical mindset than beggining Shalltear. She will fight without underestimating the opponent if she analyzes him first. Plus, she begins already in combat dress. But true, almost zero combat experience may play with her a cruel joke.

Well look at what shalltear did to arche at both the LN and WN OwO

She's a Playful little monster ÔëÑ´╣ÅÔëñ

Poor overlord.....

Ainz has 3 losses with his one win about to be outdated and now this...

BTW Yomi, need to speak with you in chat real fast.

I believe that the OP specifies 'current' and 'full equipped' in order for Shall to start with a serious note.

She, as an undead, is immune to poison and death shenanigans.

What means, she just casually strikes him once, not being injured at all.

Hmm no not really,thats contradictory to SBA unless specified.

"State of mind: In character, but willing to kill. The characters will employ their usual battle strategies, including flaws such as being casual, however, must be willing to kill the opponent even if they usually won't"

She is only willing to kill,That doesn't scratch off her playful and condescending state of mind

Immunity is a very NLF term and we don't use it here very often In VSB "Resistance" is the word your looking for.

Askin basically hard counters Material Resistances via the nature of the death dealing.

If you have a high tolerance to a certain substantce,He can manipulate that tolerance to the point interaction with said substance would be fatal to your body.

Askin is very good with evasion and fights while baiting the enemy to get closer.

It's hard to get a clean hit against askin unless he Knows he can take it.

Shalltear would also be baiting the entire fight and toying with askin essentially telling him to come closer.

But askin being very opportunistic would use that as an opening to manipulate her lethal dosage.

I assume that's a gag vote for askin cause of the implication of the "n't" part,Ok we can take some gags

5-1 (Askin Lead)

William Shrekspire said:
I believe that the OP specifies 'current' and 'full equipped' in order for Shall to start with a serious note.

She, as an undead, is immune to poison and death shenanigans.

What means, she just casually strikes him once, not being injured at all.
I specify current shalltear because the shalltear who fought Ainz would be a joke against someone like Askin.

Shalltear is equiped because there is no other 6-C shalltear that we know of. The only one who has fought against someone on tier 6 is the full armored version.

Aizen prefers to be with somebody like gin instead of momo.....

I'm not saying or implying anything extreme here,im just informing y'all LMAO

@William

If you wish to create Ainz vs Askin... and give Ainz knowledge that Askin has killed Shalltear....

ovo

Bad bait :< ovo

For those who have a thorn in the eye - there is pure downplay. AP gap is huge. I really want to get an idea if these votes were serious or not.

Death Manip won't work due to nature of her immortality. About the poison. She is capable of curing itself with negative energy.

In-character, even being playful, she spams time acceleration and hypnosis against fodders, alongside with dura-negating thing.

Hmm poisoning something that is undead really doesn't seem like an effective way of dealing with Shalltear. I also agree, Overlord characters have very high death manipulation resistance/immunity. Is there any other way Askin could put her down?

Tolerance is basically another way of saying resistance, and Askin manipulates tolerance. Just putting that out there

Parkjammer said:
Hmm poisoning something that is undead really doesn't seem like an effective way of dealing with Shalltear. I also agree, Overlord characters have very high death manipulation resistance/immunity. Is there any other way Askin could put her down?
Askin Poisons Death Gods easily,Being an undead is a non-factor

Immunity is NLF

Resistance is nothing to someone who basically manipulates it.

William Shrekspire said:
Bad bait :< ovo

For those who have a thorn in the eye - there is pure downplay. AP gap is huge. I really want to get an idea if these votes were serious or not.

Death Manip won't work due to nature of her immortality. About the poison. She is capable of curing itself with negative energy.

In-character, even being playful, she spams time acceleration and hypnosis against fodders, alongside with dura-negating thing.
Askin is an expert in evasion and counter,He regularly shurgs off fatal attacks to his vitals and lived long enough to give a speech about lethality even when his heart was ripped off

How is her immortality gonna save her from the death dealing,never read something about negative energy capable of healing but even if it does then askin just makes the energy lethal to her

The Starting off with Time Acceleration Thing is circumstantial and her hypnosis only works close range

Elaborate the dura negating attack.

I'm gonna add a couple of things

Askin has an attack called Gift Ring which he can expand and shrink,once it is thrown it disappears prior to contact and reappears when it connects,Anything that is caught in this ring will have the entire potency of the death dealing focused on that focal point and will be reduced to a bloddy mess

Askin has an attack called Gift Bad,it creates a darkened spherical circle in the ground wherein anything that sets foot on it will have their tolerance to anything lowered upto the point of lethal dosage so CQC is a non factor

The Deathdealing is also proven to slow down your reaction,as was the case when he used it on yoruichi and yushiro

Gotcha so NLF can poison till anyone dies is more powerful than NLF immunity to poison and cold (due to vampire physiology).

I see shalltear really hasn't been completely argued here, so I'd like to add that she has a revival ring so if she dies, she'll come back to life. She has a ranged technique that can summon a pillar of fire on the opponent.

Also she has Einherjar, which is basically a copy of her with her exact stats that goes to fight and can be used for combat. The difference between her and this copy is that this copy isn't alive (It's more of like a golem), it has her same physical stats though.

She also has an astral mist form.

I know I'm a bit late since it's already grace but can someone explain to me what Askin can do about these techniques?

What? That's literally how Deathdealing works.Adjusting the median lethal dosage of a substance relative to someone's immunity to cause imminent death.

NLF is saying Immunity to a certain substance instead of high levels of resistance.

If she lives,askin will kill her again, the last time she was revived in a fight she was soo flustered and taken aback that she basically lashed out.

Einherjar is an Avatar made of magic.Askin can legit just raise his tolerance to einherjar's physical attacks to grant him a healing factor.

Explain this astral mist form,Never heard of it.

Askin Exploits Shalltears faulty state of mind in battle due to being smarter and uses his various methods of attack with deathdealing to kill her (Make Any Substance Lethal to her,Use gift ring to reduce her to a bloddy mess,Use Gift Bad to lower her tolerance to her very surroundings)

Also you people are forgetting that the powers of the deathdealing magnifies if askin dies and anybody inside his giftball deluxe (A giant dome that he activates at the very start of his fights) will collapse due to heightened lethal dosage to anything inside the dome

So even if she did kill askin,She will also most likely die with him

Askin FRA. Death-dealing basically makes this impossible for Shalltear to win if she doesn't successfully take him out from the very start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back