• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shalltear Bloodfallen vs Charizard

he's 40 times stronger even if we assumed his AP came from his best move Inferno with a Base power of 100 and assumed that since fire spin is 35 that would put it at 14 times stronge than her. Still quite enough to oneshot easily. if my math is correct.

Also if she is no longer arrogant or whatever than that needs to be removed or noted as at least no longer a thing currently .

@Rocker

by the looks of it I'd argue Reality slash would not kill as quickly as Charizard's moves. its like comparing being stabbed by a sword to being hit by an explosion at point blank. Yeah the sword defintely kills ya, but that explosion aint gonna leave you time to do shit.

considering she has low mid regen and is fairly hardy undead vampire I'd imagine reality slash would kill her but she'd stay alive long enough to do something, meanwhile being engulfed in blaxing fires from Charizard is instantenous given the ap difference.

One more thing I'll say that since she is also weak to fire being undead, and Charizard is immensely stronger than ANYTHING she has ever dealt with, the pain will be immense to her which might lead to her being unfocused after resurrection/time reversal if she can even get that off in time.

No also since you remove game mechanics you also use the fact that according to the definition you brought it's surrounds the opponent so it barely hits them also she can literally fly up to dodge so yeah. Again Charizard will refuse to fight at first. Then she checks stats then he gets mind haxed. That ain't change about a wild Charizards.

Desmiondo said:
No also since you remove game mechanics you also use the fact that according to the definition you brought it's surrounds the opponent so it barely hits them also she can literally fly up to dodge so yeah. Again Charizard will refuse to fight at first. Then she checks stats then he gets mind haxed. That ain't change about a wild Charizards.

do you know how fire works? just being near some can hurt like hell, and this fire is far stronger than anything she's dealt with as well as her being WEAK to it in general. Also no he will not refuse as he would not know Shalltear is weaker...and even if it sees "Oh hey this creatured died in one hit, it will then see her resurrect herself and gain interest and continue fighting.

Where are you getting this assumption that it would just KNOW Shalltear is weaker right from the start without even attacking her to get an understaning of her her level of power?

You're forgetting that Shaltear will NOT let herself get surrounded or hit by flames since it's the natural weakness of An undead. Cover your weaknesses, get as much info as you can and deceive your enemies. These are lessons taught to her by Ainz himself. The point is, Charizard will NOT hit her. And even if Charizard does, she's able to time rewind as well as revive once so she has PLENTY of chances to refine her strategy. And no, saying she's sadistic and arrogant doesn't mean anything since that'd just mean she'd take Charizard even less seriously and just charm Charizard to get it over with. AND EVEN IF THAT DOESNT HAPPEN, she'd use life essence to check Charizard's HP, which he has a lot of which would cause Shaltear to be more cautious. She's basically fixed all her problems after fighting Ainz as o make sure she doesn't disappoint him anymore.

Edit: you're also grossly overestimating the potency of charizard's flame, aqua. It's powerful, sure but when has it EVER been shown to be able to blitz an enemy when said enemy is also as fast as Charizard? Case in point, NEVER.

I argue she is not going to have an easy time blocking or evading given the wide reach and length of a lot of Charizard's moves combined with the AP difference.

also this means her weakness needs to be updated then as thats a pretty big change considering it affects how she does in fights.

AquaWaifu said:
Bruh if he sees a human he would think it's weak also Charizard in anime trained to fight wouldn't fight another Charizard because it was smaller. Average Charizard height is 1.7 meters and considering that shaltears a loli it makes sense that he'd think she's weak.

OK. My run down. If they are both in-character, Charizard loses. Charizards do not take things that don't look threatening seriously. If she isn't a ****** that relishes in a slow kill and actually goes all-in quickly, she will deal terrible damage to Zard b4 he would take her seriously.

That said, Zard is far, far more powerful. After he is gravely wounded he can still fire off a powerful Flamethrower or Fire Blast that will incinerate Shalltear. I think that Zard probably wins this with high difficulty.

Heres the thing though Shalltear has no quick kill moves, certainly nothing to really hurt Zard. the only thing she has that would win the fight is through mind hax via incapacitation. And...Im still not sure how likely she is to start a fight with it.

I thought she could hurt him with blood magic, but it looks like that can't be used to attack the opponent, actually.

Shalltear can time rewind three times, and even if charizard kills her, when she resurrects she will have all of her skills including time rewind restored. She has plenty of opportunities to mind hax Charizard.

Never mind. I was mixing it up with the resurrection mechanics of another series. However, she still has more than enough time to mind hax Charizard IMO.

this assumes she use time reversel upon being hit by an attack of Charizard's which are instant one shots with their AP gap.

She was 1-shot by reality slash and that didn't do much. Also it's much harder to hit a flying target (which shelter abused a lot) than it looks. It's arguable but shaltear also has the advantage of having greater teleportation

Reality Slash would not kill as quickly as a huge High6-C level flame. it's like...getting your arm lopped off and being engulfed in a sudden explosion, both will kill you ,but one will kill you much faster.

Just going to add something the "Charizard wouldn't do X-move in character" is flawed since most pokemon dont have feats we can draw from to get an idea of their "character" hell Charizard is an immnensely popular Pokmeon, a final evo Starter and one owned by the main characer of the anime and has been quite prominent in many games of the franchise, and theres still not much in terms of what can be said is "incharacter."

We cant use the anime since for the most part its rather bare on feats of wild pokemon that is reliable. I mean really outside of that ONE episode that had some wild Charizard in a valley theres not much else to go on. And for many other Pokemon theres almost nothing in comparison.

considering it doesnt really get by durabilty, his insides should and outsides should be durable enough resist being collasped by her magic.

Yes, I know I'm a million years late.

But after re-reading this thread, I have to say a few things.

@AquaWaifu, you have to realize that this battle isn't in-character. Which means that you can't devalue a point by saying stuff like "has she EVER used it to start off a battle?" Additionally, you're kind of exaggerating when you say "Fire Spin is stronger than Ainz' best spells." It rrrrreeeaaaallly isn't.

"and considering BASE Charizard is halfway into his tier."

Both Base Charizard and Mega Evolutions are 6-C.

Finally, I've played all the Pokémon Games and watched most of the Anime, and iirc I've never heard either one of them say that Charizard can survive bursting from the inside.

Anyway, I vote for Shalltear.

Charizard is comparable to Abomasnow which was able to yield a an ability that was 747 gigatons...the low and high range of high 6-C is 100 gigatons to 1 Teraton.

Charizard is High 6-C

AquaWaifu said:
Charizard is comparable to Abomasnow which was able to yield a an ability that was 747 gigatons...the low and high range of high 6-C is 100 gigatons to 1 Teraton.

Charizard is High 6-C
And that stops their insides from being imploded how?

Because imploding insides sounds like TK, and unless she's shown the ability to TK someone with equivalent durability to Charizard, there's no reason to assume it would work on him?

You're essentially asking why a 9-C telekinetic crush wouldn't work on a 7-B (not that big a difference, but the point still stands)

...What?

You're saying the interal organs of Charizard is equal to his skin?

You're basically saying the equivalent of "My skin tanked the impact of a baseball bat, so my lungs and heart should be able to tank it as well"

... No. They don't. I guarantee you that even though I can regularly tank baseball bat hits to the body, if one directly impacts one of my internal organs, it's going to pop and/or rupture and probably kill me on the spot.

Plus, this effect is all over the body. Including the brain. I 100%, without a doubt, guarantee that a lovetap that would otherwise tickle me normally, if applied to my brain, would cause at least some small form of brain damage.

Back