• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaggy can mind read, and how is Hair manipulation going to give an edge against him???

Shaggy knows how to fight, different of the pony, he can fly to get away, he also has size manipulation and forcefield creation, which should give him the edge here, she is quite haxless in this version tbh, which should give him the advantage.

Pinkie Pie does have AP advantage with 84 gigatons compared to Shaggy 24 gigatons, but I don't think she will be able to hit him since he is flying and all that.

Because I totally watch My Little Ponies, I don't know shit about the characters of that verse, I am just going by what I see on the profiles.

Not like it makes much difference tbh, most of these feats are coming from the comics in with DC characters, only reality warp, the AP feat and some minor stuff are from the cartoons, the rest is all from either the games or said comics

Necro or not? Well, I guess that Shaggy has better abilities and equipment. He can counter Pinkies abilities (reality warp with reality warp, precognition works only on some things and not instantly, and others don't help much). Pinkie, on the other hand, can't counter anything except reality warp (and it is still a question). Shaggy has equipment that helps him in use of his abilities, while Pinkies can do nothing (well, except Rainbow Power Chest, because I don't remember what it is). Though Pinkie has slightly better stats, it's still not enough to beat Shaggy. So, my vote for Shaggy Rogers.

Shaggy is more likely to use his reality warp in something less effective, such as getting food or something like that...

Except for that one time he wished Mystery Inc never existed, lol

Pls no necro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back