• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since now there is a Shaggy on DC comics, as in 'Scooby Doo Apocalypse' Can I add that version and the yellow lantern on him or I shouldn't do that?

Shaggy got the Yellow Lantern on A Super Friend in Need, a story from Scooby Doo team up #6

Shaggy also got Captain Marvel (DC) powers on Simply Marvelous, a story from Scooby Doo Team up #16

And he also won elasticity powers and flight on Truth, Justice, and Scooby Snacks, a story from Scooby Doo Team Up #9.

And I think he have some more power ups due to the fact that there are more than that on Team Ups.

And only now that I noticed, but DC Comics have been making Scooby Doo comics for the last twenty years OvO

Doubtful. Though the yellow ring is 4-B at its highest, unless Shaggy has show a solar system level feat it should probably be comparable to weaker, less experienced Yellow lanterns. But with how this has been going he probably does have one somewhere XD

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
Doubtful. Though the yellow ring is 4-B at its highest, unless Shaggy has show a solar system level feat it should probably be comparable to weaker, less experienced Yellow lanterns. But with how this has been going he probably does have one somewhere XD
The yellow ring of Sinestro abandoned him in favor of Shaggy, so I think it should be scaled from him.

The yellow ring of Sinestro abandoned him in favor of Shaggy, so I think it should be scaled from him.

Still think Shaggy shouldn't be scaled to Sinestro cause it only means Shaggy is more feared or can cause more fear then Sinestro can. Look at Batman when he gets the yellow ring, or when scarecrow gets the ring, they don't scale to who previously had the ring, they have to Learn to use it and the ring is only as good as the wearer. Though the ring is Sinestro's it isn't any different then all the other rings. Shaggy is just scarier then Sinestro XD.

No, but you need to remember that the ring is powered by fear, and considered Shaggy the one to instill the greatest fear of all, yeah, is somewhat of a weird statement, but he was also able to control the yellow ring while it was on Sinestro possession, here is the sca
Fear

Hm...though I see what your saying still have doubts but...wow. I have said that a lot but wow.

If it were to be added I would say "probably" or "possibly" 4-B via scaling to Sinestro..though this is a different version of Sinestro and shouldn't be scaled to 616 sinestro but rather this comic version of Sinestro or Super friends Sinestro. I'm not sure if SF Sin =/= 616 Sin. But once again all these crossover comics are showing I now know nothing about Shaggy anymore XD

What was DC smoking XD. I mean who looks a Scooby-Doo and says, "Hmmm...let's mix them with DC and give them basically whatever we want to make the op. Here give them the powers of FREAKING GODS".

Feel like I need to read these now lol

Lucky for you they have 72 issues, here is a link of the comics

http://***************.to/Comic/Scooby-Doo-Team-Up

Now that I think about it, is really needed a new page? I mean, they have been making these 'crossover feats' for the last 5 years and they have been part of DC Comics for 21 years already, unless something say that they aren't situated in the same verse, why can't we just accept that Scooby Doo verse = DC Verse?

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
It is more of a question of which version of dc
If I am to make a page for the dc version, I would have to put the comics one as the Pre Crisis and the Zombie apocalypse one as New 52

I do not think that we should scale from crossovers. In fact, we have a rule against it.

Also, even if we did, you would have to give him several sets of statistics, one for his regular mostly unpowered self, and others for his various power-ups.

Antvasima said:
I do not think that we should scale from crossovers. In fact, we have a rule against it.
Also, even if we did, you would have to give him several sets of statistics, one for his regular mostly unpowered self, and others for his various power-ups.
Understood then, can you close this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back