• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shaggy CRT (I'm doing Scooby Tomorrow)

Ok, so, I'm back and I see that there are many many things that are wrong, either because of myself and lack of research or other things.

So, let's get on with this.

Shaggy
AP/Dura: New Calc made by Bambu right here and DMUA gave his ok. (Should be now 3.65 kilograms of TNT and it also scales to Scooby)

New Edits to Shaggy's page:

Powers

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Sword Mastery and Markmanship, Vehicular Mastery (Knows how to drive airplanes and is also exceptional racer), Gymnastic (Was stated to be one of the best gymnasts in school),Acausality (Type 1), Fire Breath, Magic, Able to see and interact with ghosts,Transformation (Werewolf form and Shaggy Marvel), Dream Scrying, Reality Warping, Sound Manipulation, Can create earthquakes, Elasticity, Animal Manipulation, Martial Arts, Regenerationn (Likely Low), Dream Manipulation, Can read minds

Resistances

Ice Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Memory Manipulation and blunt attacks.

Optional Equipment

Shapeshifting, Sealing, Summoning, Transmutation, Energy Manipulation, Energy Projection, Portal Creation, Forcefield Creation, Size Manipulation and Flight

Stamina: Ru for several years straight without any rest. (Original is written "Screamed for several years" which is wrong)

Standard Equipment: Scooby Snacks.

Optional Equipment: Magic Vitals (Shapeshifting), Chest of Demons and Tome of Doom (Sealing), Book of Black Magic (Transmutation), Bio Belt (Size Manipulation, Note that he can turn smaller than an atom, but no showing of him turning bigger than his normal size), Yellow Lantern (Forcefield Creation, Portal Creation, Energy Manipulation, Flight and Energy Projection)

Now explanations for some of the changes.

The Low Mid Regen, for example, I ****** up, royally (Though I don't think anyone recognized it was there to begin with)

Shaggy had broken all the bones of his body on the issue, and on the same comic, he got up, that's nowhere near Low Mid to begin with, I'm sure this is Low, and if I push, Mid-Low but not any better than that.

Also, what are the chances we can get a sweet 7-C Shaggy via the Sword of Fate? He did defeat the Black Samurai with Scooby and got hit twice without insta dying. This at the end is sarcasm, but let's act like this has a chance in being accepted.

I suppose that it's fine, but please, give an elaboration on the abilities' proof.

Low-Mid Regenerationn's justification sounds like if it is an outlier.

Skalt711 said:
Low-Mid Regenerationn's justification sounds like if it is an outlier.
I had written it wrong on the page.

It's supposed to be low, mid-low if I push it.

Previous: Low-Mid (Which is wrong because I wrote it wrong.)

New: Low, possibly Mid-Low (Broke every single bone of his body on the beginning of the story and came back ok at the end of the story)

Genericstickman said:
Wasn't Sword of Fate Shaggy rejected due to being an outlier?
Not that I know about it.

I mean, people talked about it being an Amp for normal Shaggy, but we never got around it tbh.

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
Should have alot more power links imo but I agree.
You mean, proof of said powers? I have them on the respect thread, but I don't know if you mean that or something else tbh

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
On the profile, unless you have updated the respect thread.
Just shoot which powers you want the link of and I will send it (If I still have it)

Or else, I will include on a second edit after we're finished with the first.

Skalt711 said:
Ummmm. Did you get all Scooby Doo supporters?
Yes, I got all two of them.

And by that I mean that this verse only has 2 supporters online (Darkanine isn't online as often, apparently, ShatteredNightmares disappeared and Walker has yet to answer my call, Headless and Sans still came here.)

I would still prefer to only scale the Scooby-Doo profiles from the regular cartoon shows, in order to not inflate the statistics, and especially the abilities, far beyond what is rationally warranted, which looks silly and unreliable for our visitors.

Yes, but I do want to limit the composite nature of these profiles, as the main cartoons do not remotely warrant such comprehensive powers and abilities sections.

I feel like this should be put on a overal bigger CRT because we have a lot of 'silly cartoon pages'(and frankly, this one is called composite, it shouldn't be held on the standards of 'canon')

Well, turning the profiles too composite for almost anything, also turns them useless for our visitors.

Ant, we have FTL Garfield, I'm sure that there will always be visitors who will think of it as useless.

Now, I could try and find feats for different version of the Mystery Inc across the Shows, but that will take time, so for now, let me keep the composite profile and then I add 'main ones'

Garfield was supposed to be adjusted to supersonic, and that is based on a mainstream comic strip feat.

If you create profiles for the regular versions of the Scooby-Doo characters, without any of the extreme power-ups based on obscure stories, that could be a solution though, yes.

I will try and create Mystery Inc profiles for each one of the shows, so I just need to rewatch the series, though I will be incapable of doing so as I'm currently moving and my Scooby Doo stuff is on my HD which isn't on my hands atm.

The edits I proposed are good to go then, yes?

I do not know. You did not seem to offer any proper explanations or evidence, and even if you do, I do not have the time available to properly evaluate it.

Antvasima said:
I do not know. You did not seem to offer any explanations or evidence, and even if you do, I do not have the time available to properly evaluate it.
I mean, I'm only fixing the regen (Which is in OP that I had put the wrong level of it) and the AP, which was approved.

Everything else is just formatting.

Okay. Then it does not seem very controversial to apply.

Back