• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shaggy abilities removal (Unfortunately) And some abilities added (maybe)

So, I just went to recheck about the Get a clue scooby Doo and I realized that there was a thing wrong there.

I resaw the whole thing and noticed that only animal can eat the nanite scooby snacks and that the one that can be eaten by humans was another kind of snack that is on the hands of the villains.

So I need to take off the nanite scooby snacks as a thing of his, but meanwhile I need to add some other stuff.

Fire Manipulation: He breathed fire in the Scooby-Doo! and Kiss: Rock and Roll Mystery

Fire resistance: Was unaffected by a flaming cave in his werewolf form.

Transformation: Werewolf form (He has no feats whatsoever so he should just be likely higher)

Enhanced senses and claw attacks due to being a werewolf obviously (Unless is not that obvious OvO)

Magic: Has shown multiple times magic, and was flatly called wizard by another wizard.

Transmutation (I think this is the case): Transformed himself and Scooby in monsters while reading a black art magic book on the episode Highrise Hairraiser

Hammerspace (Or magic idk): Made items appear out of nowhere (Such as scooby snacks, a sandwich, a tea thing full of water, i have no idea what is called, English not my first language)

Reality Warping (Or toon force, I don't know which one can be used here.): Painted a door that turned out real, inflated himself in The Beasts Awake at the Bottomless Lake.

Equipment addition:

Magic Staff (Don't really have any kind of feat about magic being used, but is supposedly magic in lore)

Smoke bombs ( Scooby Doo Abracadabra Doo)

A few other things that should be added to Shaggy's profile. He should be large building level as in the video game First Frights he defeated a giant shrimp robot with was around that size, should scale to Daphine and Velma who also defeated a robot around that size, and defeated the Witch Queen, who survived having a giant castle collapse on top of her.

Not only that but Witch queen is implied to be a real ghost, so that means that scooby doo characters are able to harm immaterial characters

From a glance, most of the OP seems fine. Not sure on Hammer Space or Reality Warping, I think Toon Force should cover both.

We really shouldn't scale them High 8-C for fighting a monster that size. It's really iffy without a calc.

Feats from crossovers are usually allowed, it's just crossover scaling that's a no go. I'll read through the Team Up comics to see if he has any good feats.

Also Fred should scale to Shaggy. He's usually seen as "the muscle" of the group.

Crossover feat,neither Shaggy or Scooby are affected by fear manipulation due to the fact that they scare themselves silly

And I think that Flinstones and Scooby Doo are in the same universe, in the comics, they went back in time and when they met creepella and the rest of the gruesomes, Daphne stated that she met their descendants.

And they also went to the future, where they find out that they were stuck in the Jetsons.

Freddy ripped of the heads of some dragon robots and Daphne destroyed said dragon robots, those who could destroy a bench of wood fairly easy.

Came back but I have a thought.

Would we be even able of making a scooby mite? Since he is, well, you know, a crossover character?

Who is spook? The name don't strike me any memory.

Oh, and we need to create a page for the real ghosts from Scooby Doo 13 ghosts

Back