• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Dragonmasterxyz said:
So I have a question. Are we assuming Shadow starts with BFR? Because, going by Adventure 2, Heroes and Shadow the Hedgehog, Edgy the Hedgy here doesn't just BFR in character.
Not unless he feels he can't defeat said opponent

Which, here, he doesn't know

Anyway, assuming the CRT is going through which it probably is

Zeref via time resistance, Death Manipulation, teleport to escape BFR Etc.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
So I have a question. Are we assuming Shadow starts with BFR? Because, going by Adventure 2, Heroes and Shadow the Hedgehog, Edgy the Hedgy here doesn't just BFR in character.
It only appears in Sonic Chronicles however Shadow used it a lot in that game. So I say it's fair game since I earlier pointed out that Shadow can start off with anything.

Or it could just be that those people have a resistance to it. It's fiction. Just like how people can randomly resist EE or Mindhax.

I don't remember Larcade resisting a Death Magic attack from Zeref but if he did then resistance to death manip should be on his profile.

Here's how I think Shadow could win. He could just one shot Zeref due to having the AP advantage. Once Zeref starts regenerating, Shadow could trap him with a Chaos Control Sphere assuming that Zeref can resist time stop. Then he BFRs.

Btw, what he used on Larcade didn't even seem like his death manip, and most likely isn't given that Zeref's magic doesn't damage the body, while Larcade had a pretty big wound.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Here's how I think Shadow could win. He could just one shot Zeref due to having the AP advantage. Once Zeref starts regenerating, Shadow could trap him with a Chaos Control Sphere assuming that Zeref can resist time stop. Then he BFRs.
Zeref is completely conscious while regenerating (he fixed the guild hall along with himself while he was still regen from being blown into pieces), so attacking him while he regens isn't more effective than normal.

I might have to go inconclusive here. Zeref does one shot with death magic but he would need to hit shadow for it to work and shadow would just be spamming teleportation or dodging zeref's attack before they hit.

Shadow could also bfr zeref but zeref could still teleport away from it.

Since that thread was concluded and it was accepted

Zeref via Death Manipulation, Time Reversal for regen, Zane Teleport to possibly help escape BFR

Back