• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadow resists planetary mind hax due to not have been afected by the Ifrit, who could mind hax Sonic who resists planetay mind hax from Dark Gaia, he also resists Black Doom's mind hax who could control all of the black creatures who are enough to consume the entire world population

Well nobody voted for Shadow, he just said he resists mindhax.

That being said I recall Mewtwo's mindhax being in the millions due to mindhaxing an island, not planetary.

I'll place a vote.

Mewtwo'd win at base with extremely high diff but would take it with mid-high diff in Mega.

For one, there's the slight issue of power. It's close but the first thing Mewtwo does is omniboost his stats. Inhibitor Ring removal would be beneficial but Mewtwo can still boost higher. Ignoring the issue of Shadow's resistance, that doesn't help against Miracle Eye even if mindhax wouldn't work. Mewtwo has more abilities as well. And Mewtwo can either heal off or regenerate from any of the more serious damage Shadow an do to him. Now obviously, Chaos Control is a big issue that Mewtwo can't necessarily overcome. But the problem is, Shadow has been shown using more than just the timestop portion of his chaos powers. He doesn't only (emphasis on only) spam just that. The results are very similar to the Aizen match, just with more difficulty.

Kind of off topic btw, but im still wondering from my thread if Mewtwo should gain passive telepathy tracking and info analysis via what he did to Genesect.

Here's my input

If Shadow uses Time Stop(which is most likely his leading move,like he used against Silver)Mewtwo is screwed.Although if Shadow doesn't lead with that I think Mewtwo would take the victory.Also Shadow likes to spam teleport and after a while I'm sure his next option would soon be time stop.Not voting yet

P.S is Chaos Blast useful here?

Shadow can also boost his stats with hero and dark mode and heal himself with Shadow heal.

Shadow spams all aspects of Chaos Control, time stop, slow down time, teleportation etc, he will use time hax when he realises that Mewtwo's power is similar to Silver's.

I vote Shadow via superior melee skills as well as Chaos Control and shadow heal

Oblivion Lightning said:
Here's my input
If Shadow uses Time Stop(which is most likely his leading move,like he used against Silver)Mewtwo is screwed.Although if Shadow doesn't lead with that I think Mewtwo would take the victory.Also Shadow likes to spam teleport and after a while I'm sure his next option would soon be time stop.Not voting yet

P.S is Chaos Blast useful here?
Yes

Theuser789 said:
Shadow spams all aspects of Chaos Control, time stop, slow down time, teleportation etc, he will use time hax when he realises that Mewtwo's power is similar to Silver's.
And exactly when will that be? Thats the problem with your argument.

I barely give it to Shadow due to Chaos Control(especially if he leads with it),Teleport Spam,Chaos Spear and Omnidirectional attacks

Screw you DB

When Mewtwo uses telikenesis, the moment Shadow is grabbed he will teleport or stop time.

Shadow can also boost his powers with Chaos Boost

Chaos Blast is useful, yes, but it would need to one-shot Mewtwo to be super useful for it to overcome Recover, and Shadow would have to worry about it being Me-First'd. Shadow would fully use time stop, and I'd be remiss to doubt that. But he hasn't been pragmatic enough to use something that would definitively destroy Mewtwo in that instance. As DeathBattle said once, you can't give someone the W because of one good move. There's also the fact that Mewtwo's debatably the better fighter, being designed to be superior to Pokemon that have mastered every martial arts, and Mewtwo is definitely smarter. Precog helps a ton too. Also both are telespammers so that won't be a boon to Shadow. Chaos Spear would bypass defense boosts but it wouldn't stop Mewtwo's Regenerationn.

Shadow did open up with time stop in Forces.

Won't say he does that 100% of the time, but it is a possibility and it wouldn't take long for him to use it.

And exactly when will that be? Thats the problem with your argument.

Shadow is cocky but only when he knows what he's going up against.He used Time Stop against Silver when they began fighting so the same would most likely happen here especially if Mewtwo spams Telekinisis and other Silver esque attacks.Shaodw doesn't toy with his opponents but more or less likes to dominate them making them feel worthless which he usually uses time stop to pull off.

Shadow can heal himself as well, and Shadow has used time stop to finish a battle, he literaly used it agaisnt Silver who has a similar moveset to gain a upper advantage and to beat his clone in Forces.

Death Battle makes terrible arguments, Shadow has many good moves, Chaos Spear to mantain range, all of his melee skills and Chaos abilities in Battle, Chaos Rift to make him confused, etc

Shadow can spam Chaos Blast in Chaos Boost as well as Dark Mode

Shadow also knows every martial arts and has fought Knuckles who is a master and Shadow has fought way more in melee than Mewtwo.

@Cal Martial arts is cool an all, but does that beat teleport spam? I doubt.

Plus Shadow defeated a 4,000 year old Gizoid who can copy skills at a whim even after he gave up his Chaos Emerald to him.

I'm not doubting he'd attack Mewtwo in time stop. Nor am I doubting he'd use it. I'm arguing that he wouldn't like, pull off Mewtwo's head while doing so. When he defeated Silver, he defeated him with a kick. I'm also saying that he wouldn't solely use it. Shadow has other stuff, which is why he wouldn't just time stop spam over and over. With Mewtwo's mind reading and precog, Shadow becomes predictable with it and Mewtwo'd just power null the ability. Time stop is a broken ability. I fully side with that. But only so if the opponent will use the specific abilities to take care of that right off the bat.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
@Cal Martial arts is cool an all, but does that beat teleport spam? I doubt.

Plus Shadow defeated a 4,000 year old Gizoid who can copy skills at a whim even after he gave up his Chaos Emerald to him.
Mewtwo's very familiar with telespam though, doing it himself.

Mewtwo has defeated even older opponents though, having combated the millions of years old Mew, Zygarde, and Deoxys.

Shadow did spam agaisnt Silver, the battle only stopped because Silver countered with his own Chaos Control, which Mewtwo doesn't have, Shadow has used time stop to finish battles quickly like in Forces, also Mewtwo can't read Shadow's mind, Shadow resists that

He used time stop to beat his clone, he would use it agaisnt Mewtwo

Theuser789 said:
also Mewtwo can't read Shadow's mind, Shadow resists that
Miracle Eye.

Also, like I pointed out above, Mewtwo connecting with every mind on the planet connects him with mon who have mind hax resistance as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back