• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shadow Fight Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently shaodw fight characters are Low 7C because of this

Small Town level (He single handedly managed to destroy an entire town with his magics, although the time that took him to do it is unknown).

Thats not Low 7C. It doesn`t mention the size of the town and time frame. It should just be unknown

If there is no timeframe and the size of the town is unknown then I agree with downgrading the characters.

which profiles are Low 7C again. There are a lot of them. Can someone list them all it will be easier to edit then

The Low 7-C tier has been garbo for a long time now. The meteor calc is good yes.
As for the characters who need a change:
Shadow (Defeated Shogun, who previously harmed Shadow with his attacks after Shadow survived his Asteroid magic, which yields this much energy) [Shadow Fight 2 key] | (Similar to his younger self) [Shadow Fight 3 key] | (Similar to his younger self) [Core of Shadow Energy key]
Ancient (Fought on par with Shadow, who previously defeated Shogun)
Titan (Fought on par with Shadow, who previously defeated Shogun)
Shogun (Harmed Shadow with his attacks after the previous survived his Asteroid magic, which yields this much energy)
Widow (Harmed Shadow with her attacks after the previous survived Shogun's Asteroid magic, which yields this much energy)
Wasp (Harmed Shadow with her attacks after the previous survived Shogun's Asteroid magic, which yields this much energy)
Butcher (Harmed Shadow with his attacks after the previous survived Shogun's Asteroid magic, which yields this much energy)
Hermit (Same as Butcher's ^)
Lynx (Same as Butcher's)
Shadow Mind (Similar in power to its Shadow Beasts, who can harm Shadow with their attacks)
Descendant (Defeated the Emperor, who was a Shadow Beast similar to those who could harm Shadow with their attacks) (Pre-Shadow Mind Fusion Descendant key) [This one is rusty since there is no Emperor profile] | (Similar as before) (Post-Shadow Mind Fusion Descendant key)
Gizmo (Fought on par with Post-Shadow Mind Fusion Descendant) (Legion Chief key)
Iolanda (Fought on par with Pre-Shadow Mind Fusion Descendant, who previously defeated the Shadow Beast that was Emperor)
Bolo (Fought on par with Post-Shadow Mind Fusion Descendant) (He's got a way better/stronger feat than this but the Descendant profile is really outdated so the former will do)
Itu (Should be similar to his reflection created by the Void Room, who can harm Post-Shadow Mind Fusion Descendant) (Chapter VII: Forget the Past, Behold the Future key) | (Fought on par with Descendant, who previously defeated the Shadow Beast that was Emperor) (Chapter IV: Consequences (Exploit Sphere) key)
Xiang Tzu (Fought on par with Descendant, who previously defeated the Shadow Beast that was Emperor) (3rd key)
Chief (Fought on par with Descendant, who previously defeated the Shadow Beast that was Emperor)

Oh and by the way the "Unknown", "at least" and "likely higher" parts also go away since now there is a clear, calculated potency put in place.

Has the following calculations result been applied to the pages?

The tier and "City Block level" stuff has been added to the pages. If anything I'll add something like "All his/her attacks are at least as destructive as the Asteroid Magic, which yields [[User blog:Thelastmlg/Shadow fight 2 asteroid AP|this much energy]]" on every character's AP reasoning so that people won't have to dig through pages just to find that one character that has the link to the calc. Also I'm removing the "Unknown", "at least" and "likely higher" parts of the tier for the reason I mentioned above.

This may sound dumb on my part, but the Asteroid amulet of the magic depicts a starry sky in the background of the asteroids. Could this count as the as the asteroids in question coming from space?
wouldn't the meteor falling through the stars in a few seconds give it a velocity much greater than 11,000 m/s?
but I don't know if it's enough, we normally get it when it is specified in direct scans (for space, because it can only be in decoration), so it's interesting for me

Last edited:
Okay. Thank you for helping out. Tell us here when you are done.

Thank you.

Should I close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back