• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shadow Fight potential new tier

One of the side quests present in Chapter 7 of Shadow Fight 3 has Descendant defeating "a mad creator who generates shadow storms".

Now it is unknown just how many in number these storms are and how big they are, but for the former point assuming there are two in number should be fine. As for the latter, the side quest's name is "My Own Shadow World", suggesting that the Mad Creator is creating these storms to have the world be shrouded in darkness / Shadow Energy as he wishes. I assume he is creating two storms big enough to cover the entire sky - so as to give him the feeling of living in a "shadow world" of his.

Descendant having to defeat him implies he is sustaining these storms, and thus must be beaten in order for the storms to disappear. The storms are explicitly stated in the quest's description to be "shadow" storms, meaning the Mad Creator is using Shadow Energy to generate said storms - Shadow Energy that he can also attack and harm Descendant with. I'd also want to mention that, as Ling and Itu (two people extremely knowledgeable on Shadow Energy) claim, Shadow (Energy) powers are linked to their user's own strength. And Mad Creator has an endless supply of Shadow Energy which he can use to generate the storms.

Also before anyone mentions it, the fog and flying debris present during the fight is just a visual feature of Mad Creator's Shadow Form (and any other character's Shadow Form in the game for that matter), and is not (directly) related to the storms he generates in question. It is more of a way for the writers to portray the fact that the environment is instable by making smart use of the limited resources their game can offer. That's one of reasons why they gave Mad Creator the ability to constantly be in Shadow Form - if there was any moment in which there were not any Shadow Form visuals on the screen, the location would look normal like any other time, and thus would break the immersion of the mission in question (and they wouldn't go out of their way to change the non-Shadow Form look of the location just for one side quest that players finish in less than 4 minutes and never go over it again). To further sustain this claim, one of the game's designers made a blog post in which he claims that the game's gameplay format is simply unable to support proper visualisation of storms such as typhoons.

And so, going by the Reference for Common Feats page's storm creation calculations, I think it would be fine to assume the lowest AP result (5.421709348262e15 Joules, 1.295819633905 Megatons, Small City level [Low 7-B]) can be a new tier Descendant and those who can fight on par with them are to fall under. The tier would look something like "Low 7-B, possibly higher" since the calculation is centered around just one storm, while Mad Creator generated at least two storms, possibly more.

Isn't it easier to scale from the islands from shadow fight 2, like the post effect of the gate of shadows created by Titan raises multi-kilometer islands, just by its presence. And the titan himself must surpass them in strength and power

Isn't it easier to scale from the islands from shadow fight 2, like the post effect of the gate of shadows created by Titan raises multi-kilometer islands, just by its presence. And the titan himself must surpass them in strength and power
Yeah I've had this on my mind for, like, 2 years now. But I'm terrible at doing calculations and so I never bothered with it. And Titan holds the Gates active / together with his existence as seen when after he dies the Gates crumble.

And you can even amplify this if you consider Titan held not only the Gates from Shadow's world active but also the Gates from Assassin, Master, Guru, Corsair, Emperor's individiual worlds, all of which are identical to Shadow's world (all of them are Shadow but from alternate timelines), so you can expect these worlds also have the floating islands around the Gates. And to take this even further Titan conducted many more experiments on other Shadows from other worlds, but they were all failures and so we never get to meet them in the game, but it is still possible that the Gates from these Shadows' worlds also had the floating islands. And once again, for the last time Titan used many Gates to travel to the planets of the worlds he conquered, which are described as "innumerable" in number. To put this into perspective, Shadow must've influenced / freed somewhere around half a billion nations when he defeated Titan, since Shadow's Descendant required around half a billion clones of himself to spread their influence across around half a billion worlds for him to finally surpass Shadow in world influence.

Yeah I've had this on my mind for, like, 2 years now. But I'm terrible at doing calculations and so I never bothered with it. And Titan holds the Gates active / together with his existence as seen when after he dies the Gates crumble.

And you can even amplify this if you consider Titan held not only the Gates from Shadow's world active but also the Gates from Assassin, Master, Guru, Corsair, Emperor's individiual worlds, all of which are identical to Shadow's world (all of them are Shadow but from alternate timelines), so you can expect these worlds also have the floating islands around the Gates. And to take this even further Titan conducted many more experiments on other Shadows from other worlds, but they were all failures and so we never get to meet them in the game, but it is still possible that the Gates from these Shadows' worlds also had the floating islands. And once again, for the last time Titan used many Gates to travel to the planets of the worlds he conquered, which are described as "innumerable" in number. To put this into perspective, Shadow must've influenced / freed somewhere around half a billion nations when he defeated Titan, since Shadow's Descendant required around half a billion clones of himself to spread their influence across around half a billion worlds for him to finally surpass Shadow in world influence.
Oh and the Gates also form thunderstorms around them passively, which, of course, I don't know how to calculate.

So stop.
As it was shown in the event and in the game, the simulations are real, that is, Titan supports with its existence, not 500000000, but 500000000x10000
For in every universe there is an empty room, which creates 10,000 versions of the ordinary universe, inside which recursions like

So stop.
As it was shown in the event and in the game, the simulations are real, that is, Titan supports with its existence, not 500000000, but 500000000x10000
For in every universe there is an empty room, which creates 10,000 versions of the ordinary universe, inside which recursions like
The only Void Room we currently know that has simulated and stored "thousands" (so low-balling it to 2000 because wiki rules) of worlds inside its memory is the one from Itu's Plane. This is not to say the Void Rooms from the other planes cannot do the same feat, it's just that they have yet to do it. And these worlds were simulated by the (Itu's Plane) Void Room many years after Titan's death, so you can't really say that Titan during the events of Shadow Fight 2 also sustained the Gates from the simulated worlds from Shadow Fight 3.

And the alternate "Titan experiment" timelines that are mentioned in Shadow Fight 2 are different from the alterante timelines that are mentioned / appear in Shadow Fight 3, and I'll explain why further down here.

Titan during the events of Shadow Fight 2 didn't sustain the Gates from the 500.000.000+ alternate timelines of Shadow Fight 3, because when Shadow fought Titan in SF2 those 500.000.000+ timelines didn't exist yet. They were created somewhere during the events of Shadow Fight 3 as a by-product of Stranger / Shadow's Descendant travelling in time very often. In the SF verse every time jump creates an alternate timeline, and while they are different from each other, all of them share the exact same events from Shadow Fight 2, so be assured that Shadow fought and defeated Titan in all these 500.000.000+ alternate planes. I made this half a billion statement to give a rough approximation on how many Gates Titan probably used and was sustaining during his fight against Shadow. Titan has enslaved "innumerable planes" and to travel to said planets he needed the Gates. When Shadow defeated him most of these nations must have been freed from Titan's rule, so Shadow influenced the lives of many people who were enslaved and now given freedom. Shadow's Descendant wanted to surpass Shadow in such world influence in order to tame the powers of the Historical Importance Index mechanism (fate hax basically) so that he can make his plan come to fruition. But because Shadow's Descendant couldn't techincally free innumerable planes from the tyranical rule of some conqueror because his father already did it, he instead decided to spam time travel (he doesn't die of age) to create 500.000.000 copies of himself to influence 500.000.000 separate timelines' people and nations. Only after doing so he finally managed to surpass Shadow in world influence.

Also, the reason why I say + when mentioning the number is because Shadow's Descedant himself created 500.000.000 worlds / clones of himself as stated by May, but she only referred to Shadow Descendant's individual time travelling feat(s), and she excluded the fact that some of Shadow Descendant's clones also discorvered / have access to Time Travel and so they have also created clones of themsevles and other worlds. And the clone of a clone makes the original clone stronger/more important/influential, which ultimately still makes Shadow's Descendant stronger/more important/influential. Basically what I just said is: Shadow's Descendant <---(feats/world influence/importance)--- any Shadow's Descendant clone <---(feats/world influence/importance)--- any clone of a Shadow's Descendant clone <---(feats/world influence/importance)--- etc.

Okay, but what about the potential recursiveness of simulations within simulations? For in the event on February 14, Shibata, simulating the probability, was able to get Kitsune 0-1 from the world of itu, inside which there are their own simulations.

Okay, but what about the potential recursiveness of simulations within simulations? For in the event on February 14, Shibata, simulating the probability, was able to get Kitsune 0-1 from the world of itu, inside which there are their own simulations.
Simualtions within simulations? The timelines in SF3 are no Void Room simulations, just time travel side effects.

You mean the Valentine's event? Shibata was using the Void Room to simulate bots from different worlds to find a bot that had the same frequency as the Arbitress from (supposedly) Itu's Plane. If he captured a bot with the same frequency as Arbitress, he could analyze the coordinates of that bot's world and create a portal that will take him and Descendant there. Descendant fights a bunch of simulated bots, but none of them are good. Until Kitsune-1 suddenly appears next to them. Shibata thinks the Void Room simulated Kitsune-1 as well (who is the bot with the good coordinates / same frequencies as Arbitress), but she tells him that she was wasn't summoned by the Void Room but she came to their world of her own free will as she wanted to give Proxy / Descendant something personal (it's a Valentine's event, and Proxy is very important to her). The Void Room simulates bots in this event who are very much real in the world they come from.

And even if Kitsune-1 was to get simulated too, Itu's Plane is not a simualtion. It's a world created by time travel, but such worlds are never stated or considered to be "simualted" or "not real". Worlds / Planes that are considered "not real" and "simulated" are the thousands of worlds that Void Room simulated in an attempt to create the perfect world to imprison Shadow in and sedate his world-ending ambition, but Shadow Descendant's clones do not exist in these simulated worlds, so they do not contribute to my 500.000.000+ influenced worlds argument as a means to approximatively scale -> how many worlds Shadow influenced from defeating Titan -> how many worlds Titan annexed -> how many Gates he needed to use to get to them -> how many Gates he was sustaining while he was fighting Shadow; Gates which should be similar to each other so they should all terraform the floating islands around them on whatever planet they exist.

Now I will try to explain.
World A (the world of the event) simulates bots from the future that never existed (World B) (as a variant of a stranger, which is only possible) inside an empty room, since according to the events of the event, the descendant has not yet traveled to other time lines to please the world of Itu (World B). In this event, we pull the kitsune out of the itu world that does not exist yet, and then we ourselves move inside the simulations, two conclusions can be drawn from this, either all existing worlds generated by a descendant exist always and everywhere because of the abyss, or an empty room in the A world can simulate a potential future, inside which there may be their own simulations, which have their own simulations inside.
From this I deduce the theory that
WORLD A > World B (> simulation of the world and so in theories can be infinite and eternal, that is, Mei in theories reaches up to a High 1-B), or a hundred World A ≠ World B (≠ is not a simulation, but the future already exists, because of jumps or the connection of the world with the abyss)

Now I will try to explain.
World A (the world of the event) simulates bots from the future that never existed (World B) (as a variant of a stranger, which is only possible) inside an empty room, since according to the events of the event, the descendant has not yet traveled to other time lines to please the world of Itu (World B). In this event, we pull the kitsune out of the itu world that does not exist yet, and then we ourselves move inside the simulations, two conclusions can be drawn from this, either all existing worlds generated by a descendant exist always and everywhere because of the abyss, or an empty room in the A world can simulate a potential future, inside which there may be their own simulations, which have their own simulations inside.
From this I deduce the theory that
WORLD A > World B (> simulation of the world and so in theories can be infinite and eternal, that is, Mei in theories reaches up to a High 1-B), or a hundred World A ≠ World B (≠ is not a simulation, but the future already exists, because of jumps or the connection of the world with the abyss)
I think I see where you are getting with this, but this contradicts with what I've seen to happen throughout the story. Kitsune for one was never actually "pulled" into World A, as she visited this world to give Descendant something personal. Kitsune-1 is a Hunter bot, so she has the ability to travel in time on her own accord. That would explain how she got to World A without the Void Room "pulling" her into World A. She was alive and existing in her World B even before Shibata decided to use the Void Room to simualte the possible future(s).

During the events of Transformation: Itu's Plane, Bolo suggests to Shibata to send Proxy and Kitsune-1 in the past so Proxy could get the Sphere. Both of them are sent back in time, but the past in which they arrive is actually the past of the Original Plane (from chapters I - VII, in which Earth is already destroyed by the time Itu's Plane events take place), a whole different timeline / world from that of Itu's Plane. Proxy fights and defeats Itu (who in Itu's Plane is simply removed from all of history, further suggesting that this is the Original Plane, somewhere during the events of Chapter II) and immediately after that Proxy and Kitsune-1 are transported back to the present / Itu's Plane, because Bolo realised that if Proxy took the Sphere from the Original Plane, then Chapter VII would have never happened, which is the reason why Itu's Plane even exists. So what I want to show with this is that Time Travel (at least in the past) in Shadow Fight is not just travelling to the past (or future) of the world you leave from, but it's a form of Dimensional Travel, since you can arrive to whole different timelines as well (though the traveller is still considered as having come from the future, since they traveled to the past to get to this different timeline).

Also just letting it out there, the Void Room sees all the events at the same time, and there is no past or future from its perspective. It was also aware of how it was created in the Original Plane and gave this information to Okada from Itu's Plane. The Void is the place from which all Planes are given birth / originate, and the worlds that grow old die out and return to it. May's mind drifts alone across the Void, which is the reason why she is able to see what is going on in all the planes and see all the events at the same time. She technically exists between the dimensions and beyond time, as characters similar to her like Shadow's Descendant are described to be. The history of the world is even stated to be an open book to Shadow's Descendant. It is how he manages to monitor the actions of his clones and other people from different worlds. And the Void Room is, well, a room with Shadow Energy walls situated in the Void. People cannot simply enter the Void (it is implied they die once they enter it, but it is never explained why and/or how), but some people like Bolo heard May's voice from the Void and decided to create a Room in the Void that would allow him and the ordinary human to enter a small part of the Void and not get killed by it, having the opportunity to better communicate with May.

In fact, everything is very simple, Tenebris himself stated that no one can just enter the gate and get into the abyss without consequences. That is, already at the basic level, some skills or features are needed to be in the abyss, as was shown in the story about the abyss itself, where shadow created shadow riders to explore it, and shadow riders are cyborgs
P. S Specifically, Tenebris spoke about the creation of worlds and the darkness from which they are born.
I've had a theory for a long time, but how to explain it.
We have Metaphorical worlds for which Tenebris created light and darkness, as we know from part 3 there are star liquidators that destroy stars to give way to a new world. So, what if these worlds/stars are universes in both cases. For the very description in this armor in theory indicates this. About millions and a billion stars. However, we have no data other than this description, unfortunatel y.

In fact, everything is very simple, Tenebris himself stated that no one can just enter the gate and get into the abyss without consequences. That is, already at the basic level, some skills or features are needed to be in the abyss, as was shown in the story about the abyss itself, where shadow created shadow riders to explore it, and shadow riders are cyborgs
P. S Specifically, Tenebris spoke about the creation of worlds and the darkness from which they are born.
I've had a theory for a long time, but how to explain it.
We have Metaphorical worlds for which Tenebris created light and darkness, as we know from part 3 there are star liquidators that destroy stars to give way to a new world. So, what if these worlds/stars are universes in both cases. For the very description in this armor in theory indicates this. About millions and a billion stars. However, we have no data other than this description, unfortunatel y.
The stars honestly may just be normal stars, especially since when you look at the Void Room, Realm of Infinity, or the menu background after the game ends, you can see in the background a starry sky. And last time I checked Void Riders themselves are not created / manufactured by Shadow's Legion, but it has been a while since I checked on their lore so I'm likely wrong.

And the whole Tenebris thing would be plausible if only he was canon to Shadow Fight 3. I have a gut feeling that Underworld will soon be reintroduced to canon, which might just go a little crazy on the powerscaling.

But anyways this has driven off to a General Discussion-type thread. It started with a storm(s) feat and now we are talking Void stuff....

While we haven't gone to the void branch, we can link to it. And I would also like to say about her, in the third part one of the paramedics is called tenebris, I don't know if this is a reference to the real tenebris (because the phrase that azuma covers him) or just a joke from the developer, and underworld was originally conceived in the second part after defeating Titan. Which is more logical, but then there was a redcon, and the old records (or rather, the first records of the original raid are very difficult to find)

While we haven't gone to the void branch, we can link to it. And I would also like to say about her, in the third part one of the paramedics is called tenebris, I don't know if this is a reference to the real tenebris (because the phrase that azuma covers him) or just a joke from the developer, and underworld was originally conceived in the second part after defeating Titan. Which is more logical, but then there was a redcon, and the old records (or rather, the first records of the original raid are very difficult to find)
To be fair the Tenebris from this new event is fought in the context with ghosts that represent Azuma's nightmares of his colleagues from his former squad. With each ghost Azuma gives a dialogue related to that one person he knew, but with Tenebris, the last ghost, he says nothing that suggests he particularly knew this ghost in person. Tenebris is the embodiment of fear, so yeah. But this is one of the things I referred to with the Underworld being reintroduced. Others are the soon-to-be-released continuation of the Underworld story, Shades tackling the Eternals' Sphere which up until recently was believed to be strictly related to the Ancients, but now it may be related to the Eternals themselves instead, and leaks of Shades showing Shadow traveling to Megalith's dungeon through a portal. Shades really doesn't shy away from travelling to other worlds either unlike SF3 and Arena.

But Azuma said :
I'm covering for you if, what!
If necessary, I can try to take a screenshot. But it takes a little time to farm tickets.

But Azuma said :
I'm covering for you if, what!
If necessary, I can try to take a screenshot. But it takes a little time to farm tickets.
Yea I just checked some youtube video of the event. He has some dialogues during Tenebris' fight. Mayhaps the enemy's name is just an easter egg, or something unintentional done by the translation team. Who knows.

I'm more inclined to believe that this is an Easter egg, (as a manifestation of its aspect) at the level of the arena mode in Shadow Fight 3, where there are tenebris and so on among the enemies. Unfortunately, we have no other immortals besides him.

This is a dead thread.... but just some food for thought !

During the events of Old Wounds (set years prior to the main story of SF2) we learn from Ancient that the Gates of Shadows were becoming unstable for some time now, with the presence of the Sphere on Earth being one of the mistakes caused by such instability. In Old Wounds we also see the Floating Islands location from Act VI of the main story, but during the beginning of its inception. The Floating Islands during Act VI are situated really high in the air, while during Old Wounds they are just starting to separate themselves from Earth. Because the Gates have been on Earth for many generations (as we know from Shadow breaking the Laws of the Elders - warriors from prior generations who were ensuring the Gates remained closed), vastly predating the events of Old Wounds, we can assume that the Gates were not always unstable, and in fact only sometime around the events of Old Wounds did they start to cause havoc in their vicinity. And I assume Titan is responsible for keeping the Gates stable, but he can choose to give up most of his control on them and thus let them go loose on the environment nearby. And the Floating Islands and local thunderstorm are not the only effects of the Gates. In the main story the Gates have been unstable for so long that huge glaciers have formed inside of a cave, big enough to have supposedly frozen the population of the Ivory City; other huge chunks of Earth near the Gates have also started to levitate in the air; a huge body of water which was hosting ships was drained of all its water and turned into a desert wasteland that took Shadow and his companions days to traverse.

So to put it shortly:
1. With his existence Titan sustained the huge statue on top of the Gates and could stabilize/supress the effects the Gates on the land nearby
2. The supressed effects include causing huge chunks of Earth the size of Islands and smaller to levitate in the air + the complete drainage of a sea + the creation of glaciers that froze supposedly the citizens of the Ivory City.

Again, no idea how to calculate these feats. Or if the extra ones even apply to AP or whatever.

This is a dead thread.... but just some food for thought !

During the events of Old Wounds (set years prior to the main story of SF2) we learn from Ancient that the Gates of Shadows were becoming unstable for some time now, with the presence of the Sphere on Earth being one of the mistakes caused by such instability. In Old Wounds we also see the Floating Islands location from Act VI of the main story, but during the beginning of its inception. The Floating Islands during Act VI are situated really high in the air, while during Old Wounds they are just starting to separate themselves from Earth. Because the Gates have been on Earth for many generations (as we know from Shadow breaking the Laws of the Elders - warriors from prior generations who were ensuring the Gates remained closed), vastly predating the events of Old Wounds, we can assume that the Gates were not always unstable, and in fact only sometime around the events of Old Wounds did they start to cause havoc in their vicinity. And I assume Titan is responsible for keeping the Gates stable, but he can choose to give up most of his control on them and thus let them go loose on the environment nearby. And the Floating Islands and local thunderstorm are not the only effects of the Gates. In the main story the Gates have been unstable for so long that huge glaciers have formed inside of a cave, big enough to have supposedly frozen the population of the Ivory City; other huge chunks of Earth near the Gates have also started to levitate in the air; a huge body of water which was hosting ships was drained of all its water and turned into a desert wasteland that took Shadow and his companions days to traverse.

So to put it shortly:
1. With his existence Titan sustained the huge statue on top of the Gates and could stabilize/supress the effects the Gates on the land nearby
2. The supressed effects include causing huge chunks of Earth the size of Islands and smaller to levitate in the air + the complete drainage of a sea + the creation of glaciers that froze supposedly the citizens of the Ivory City.

Again, no idea how to calculate these feats. Or if the extra ones even apply to AP or whatever.
And Island tier or far higher shouldn't solve Shadow's dilemma in SF3. Even if he could destroy the Earth in one or multiple hits (if you consider the Gates from the other worlds stacking AP), that wouldn't be what he needs to accomplish his goal. In SF3 he wants to ressurect May, and the only way he can do it is by creating a new reality. One-shotting the Earth is meaningless to him if he doesn't have the Space-Time Manipulation / Reality Warping hax to recreate the world with a new history and set of events where May would still be alive. Shadow also hates Shadow Energy and wants to get rid of it at all costs. But Island level+ punches wouldn't help him punch Shadow Energy atoms into non-existence. It is why he resorts to the Accelerator and its Core to solve his issues. The Accelerator can split and interact with Shadow Energy particles, and the Core grants him Space-Time Manipulation / Reality Warping needed to rewrite the world with a new history to bring back May.

strange ...
In the original (since Nekki is a Russian company, the original of the game is Russian) there are no words about the days there.
I just a few days ago passed shadow fight 2 special edition, for myself. And I have noticed the shogun's region strange for a long time, but you have already described everything for me

strange ...
In the original (since Nekki is a Russian company, the original of the game is Russian) there are no words about the days there.
I just a few days ago passed shadow fight 2 special edition, for myself. And I have noticed the shogun's region strange for a long time, but you have already described everything for me
Yea Act VI is so twisted because of the Gates' presence in that region. You can see the influence of the Gates even on Shogun's bodyguards. Most of them have the empty white eyes of the Shadow Demons. Likely shadow radiation taking its toll on them all. Shogun is also utterly delusional and still thinks he's defending his people. When in fact everybody in the Ivory City appears to be gone. Oh and the city is on eternal fire because of the Gates. And the Gates' influence was probably starting to spread to Widow's region as well. Flooded village and volcano eruption are probably some more effects of the Gates. Up until these two Acts the world feels fairly normal and even blissful at times. And the Gates flips that and creates chaos.

Honestly I really can't be arsed to sweat original language feats from this series as if I was a supporter of a localised Chinese / Japanese franchise. If you yourself are well-versed at translating russian, then sure I'd be glad to see what the russian version has to say. But if it's some janky Google translate or any other online service that does the translation, then I prefer to not nerd it all for a sip of an upgrade. I leave the series' powerscaling fate in the hands of the translation team the devs hired.
Can't see the image. But from what you are saying it doesn't sound much different from the english dialogue anyways.

The situation is rather the opposite here, I don't know English well, so sometimes there may be inaccuracies in translation. However, as a Russian speaker, I know the original and can verify the data with it. If you have any controversial questions, I can answer about this if necessary.
P. S only for the second part, at least until the release of the opportunity to replay the plot of part 3, because many points need to be reviewed for evidence.

The situation is rather the opposite here, I don't know English well, so sometimes there may be inaccuracies in translation. However, as a Russian speaker, I know the original and can verify the data with it. If you have any controversial questions, I can answer about this if necessary.
P. S only for the second part, at least until the release of the opportunity to replay the plot of part 3, because many points need to be reviewed for evidence.
This is great, then! Definitely share the info present on the russian dialogues here. It's good to know what the russian version has to say, too. Don't rush your playthrough though. I'm not in a hurry at all.

I have already completely passed the second part. I now remember why I was talking about 500000000x10000 (I should have taken a little less). In the original, Titan says that he experimented with a thousand worlds

If we also draw here the statement of Tenebris about the creation of light, which he created for a thousand worlds. It turns out that Tenebris has multiverses in stats.

I have already completely passed the second part. I now remember why I was talking about 500000000x10000 (I should have taken a little less). In the original, Titan says that he experimented with a thousand worlds
Oh that explains it now. That's very nice to know.

If we also draw here the statement of Tenebris about the creation of light, which he created for a thousand worlds. It turns out that Tenebris has multiverses in stats.
Funny enough like two years ago Tenebris and Shadow were 2-C or 2-B on this wiki. And I mean canon Shadow too, since Underworld was considered part of the canon story back then. It's kinda funny now that I look back at it. Tenebris in english says that in the Portal worlds can be created. And I interpreted it as multiversal Tenebris. It's still possible, but it is unknown if Tenebris created worlds. He is called Creator, but one can easily say that only applies to him creating the other Eternals and the "light" of said worlds (this is where his Solar System tier comes from). But the "darkness" part is interesting. One may say he created the concept of darkness in such worlds, but maybe "darkness" can refer to simply the infinite size of such worlds he created. "Light" is the stars, planets and life, and "Darkness" is everything else - the infinite size of the universe (after all, light doesn't shine in all places of the world if we are to talk about an infinite universe).

Considering some points in part 3. And if we take information from the star liquidator, it turns out that light in this context will mean "star" or the universe, then we learn from the description of the set that the liquidators destroy the stars to give way to new worlds, that is, they perform one of the functions of the ancients. And as we remember, the worlds in shadow fight are often other alternative universes, for example, Titan.

Can summary of the recent discussion be given?
The Mad Creator storm feat is still on the table, but the subject has shifted on a potentially stronger feat of the Gates. They lift and suspend huge chunks of Earth in the air, which could be an Island or Mountain AP feat. Thought not known how, they also supposedly drained an entire sea. And since all of these feats are related to the Gates, Titan should scale to them. It is also seen in the ending of the game that the moment Titan died the statue and floating rocks near the Gates fell / crumbled, as a result of Titan no longer sustaining them.

And the second and less urgent subject is the fact that the Gates from Earth are not the only ones out there. Titan created (and supposedly sustained) at least 5 other Gates on Assassin, Master, Guru, Corsair and Emperor's Earths. All of these guys are Shadow but from other timelines who became evil, and so their Gates' terraform feats should be similar, if not identical. And these guys are the few successful experiments that Titan conducted in his search to find the perfect Shadow Energy vessel, meaning that Titan also created Gates on the Earths of experiments that ended up being failures. Apparently the russian (original) version of the game's story tells that these experiments rack up in the thousand.

If you have seen several notifications. Then it's my fault, for some reason the site refused to show that I posted comments

Finally finished, made a clipping of interesting moments in Russian, gave a translation and his comments in the context of the plot.
Nice! So finally the experiments' number is known. This can be very helpful to help scale Titan's sustaining feat. But "She will continue my journey to thousands of worlds where there is no place for heroes who protect them (Theoretically, Titan contains not a thousand gates, but two thousand gates)" is more of a feat that he was going to make after defeating Shadow, but he never got to do so. Especially since Shadow's essence was supposed to be not only ER resistance but also an AP boost for Titan. So people could easily argue that Titan needed Shadow's essence AP boost to further sustain more Gates.
If you have seen several notifications. Then it's my fault, for some reason the site refused to show that I posted comments
Nah it's all fine. I only got one notification and that's it.

Back