• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shadow Fight potential new tier

There is something else I would like to discuss, given the map and the size of the Titan ship (citadel) against the background of the stone forest and the tournament with the creatures of Titan, it seems to me that the size of the ship will have several kilometers, and the technologies work in shadow fight, on shadow energy.

There is something else I would like to discuss, given the map and the size of the Titan ship (citadel) against the background of the stone forest and the tournament with the creatures of Titan, it seems to me that the size of the ship will have several kilometers, and the technologies work in shadow fight, on shadow energy.
Titan's Citadel is quite irrelevant to any scaling. In Shades it is blatantly shown that Titan's death didn't cause any meaningful damage to it. And Shadow World technologies are ironically vaguely related to Shadow Energy, because Shadow Energy was first officially introduced here but we were never given insight into how it was used. Because the writers didn't have a full picture into what Shadow Energy could do back then. It would make sense for them to be Shadow Energy technologies, but then again there are zero statements confirming it.

To which I'll have to say, the Floating Islands feat may just be a hoax! Shades reveals the Old Wounds floating islands as still floating even after the Gates' destruction. And Titan was also confirmed in Shades to have conquered hundreds, if not thousands. So the whole 500.000.000 Gates theory goes in the dumpster. Not that I mind it that much.

So where are we? Back to the Mad Creator and his shadow storms. I already gave my points about it in the first post, so there's that.

Back