• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Seven Rings In Hand to Burn My Dread: Sonic vs Kotone Shiomi

Darkspine Sonic vs Universe Arcana Kotone

Speed Equal

Battle in Adamah

Not a Princess:

Super Saiyan Ikari Hedgehog:

P3 Heroine PQ2
Huh? Is that a Shadow?

Darkspine sonic by mateus2014-d9k9aas
That's the wrong Hedgehog!

So, how far above baseline is Kotone? I kinda got lost in the persona revisions.

This also seems to depend with what Sonic starts with, since it seems Time hax works against the persona cast.

Very far. And no, time hax doesn't work.

But basically speaking, Kotone is equal to Minato, who is above Elizabeth, who is above Caroline and Justine, who are below endgame Joker, who is above baseline by an unquantifiable.

Armageddon one-shots every enemy in the game, even the final boss. Add on the laundry list of hax and other abilities, and that Kotone is functionally immune to elemental and physical attacks, and this is pretty close to a stomp.

For more info on Personas in general, check Ren Amamiya's page. He has the most updated profile, everyone else is in the process of being brought up to his standard.

mmmmmmmmmmK but why Time hax doesn't work? Ren's the only one of the Persona protags that has resistane to time stop, unless they scale to each other?

Also then, as far has I'm aware, Sonic scales to being above a guy that's Low 2-C via being present, but I still thinks that that's way lower than Kotone's scaling chain, thus, this seems like she can already oneshot with any attack, even more taking into account all the passive buffs she can get with stuff like Auto-Tarukaja and the like.

Sonic's way of dealign damage would consist mostly of stuff Kotone doesn't resist, like Black hole creation or void, and BFR, but it seems unlikely for Sonic, even more in Darkspine form, to start with any of these, while Kotone can just breack trough any of Sonic's passive shield and decrease his stats so he can't dodge nor tank, thus touching would result in oneshot. (Not even counting Armageddon.)

Thus, I declare this kinda of stompy smh.

Darkspine Sonic would probaly use Time Break, Speed Break and physical attacks, and he stomped Erazor

Though there's a CTR that will add some abilities to Darkspine Sonic

Didn't Darkspine already beat Persona Nyarlathotep? Seems like he could beat Minako too, if that's the case. Then again, that's a very outdated matchup due to P1/P2 2-C to 2-B shenanigans and Nyar was missing A LOT of hax in that page that time.

Back