• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Seven Great Demon Lords: Revisions, additions and upgrades

Amelia_Lonelyheart

Luckiest Lady in the Land
She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
Hello all.

Recently, the user Executor N0 has finished two blogs regarding the Seven Great Demon Lords from Digimon.

The blogs can be found here and here.

This thread will be used to discuss the feats, powers and lore he brought up in those blogs. Here we go.

Lilithmo
Since Lilithmo is quite possibly the most important member of the Demon Lords in regards to power-scaling he rest, let's start with her.

Attack Potency

Sucking the Dimension
Lilithmon was capable of creating a massive rift in space-time, which was said by both her and DarkKnightmon to be capable of annihilating the Zone. For reference, Wizardmon said that the Digital World "recognizes" the Human World to be another zone, which strongly implies them to be other universes.

Digimon-xros-wars-40523732
To back this up, Lilithmon has destroyed so many Zones that Bagramon, has gotten annoyed over her constant destruction, as seen below.

Lilithmon Bust Zones 1
Lilithmon Bust Zones 2
Due to the two statements of destroying the space-time of Zones, annhilating them in the wake, I think It's safe to rate Lilithmon at Low 2-C

Powers
Her Attack "Nazar Nail" is said to be able to corrode anything, a statement backed up by DarkAxemon and says it would decay his body, killing him. I think this could count as a potent form of Durability Negation.

She has also shown a form of shield creation, so I believe giving her Forcefield Creation is appropriate.

Lilithmon also has a magic potio that can poison enemies, leaving them dead. I think a Limited form of Poison Manipulation is reasonable for this.

Lastly, Lilithmon can create Cross-Dimensional portals, so Portal Creation seems okay.

Beelzemo
Now for Beelzemo, possibly he most popular of the Demon Lords due to his major apperence in he anime.

Attack Potency

A Demon Lord Digimon that, while it possesses the power to preside over the many Devil Digimon, dares to observe a solitary existence. As one of the "Seven Great Demon Lords", it is said that it could stand at the peak of the dark army, "Nightmare Soldiers", if it cared to, although it is also said that there exists a Demon Lord Digimon which surpasses even Beelzemo. It rides on the gigantic motorcycle-type machine, "Behemoth", holding its cherished shotguns, the "Berenjena". Although its personality is cruel and merciless, it is also exceedingly prideful, so it would never attack the weak. Its Signature Move is raising a claw overhead and then cutting the opponent to pieces (Darkness Claw). Its Special Move is rapid-firing its twin shotguns (Double Impact).
~ Reference Book​
The databook implies that Beelzemon is the second strongest of the Demon Lords, as it emphasis that their is only one above him. Ergo, I believe Beelzemon would be "At least Low 2-C", or just "Low 2-C" for being superior to Lilithmon.

Speed

Beelzebumon Fast-0
Beelzebumon Fast-0

In this video, Beelzemon utterly blitzes Dukemo, appearing completely invisible to him with most of his attacks. Dukemon, as a Royal Knight, should be comparable to his fellow knight, Dynasmo, who could blitz Magna Garurumon, whose lore states he can go at superluminal (FTL) speeds.

A Transcendent-species Digimon that possesses power over Light which is said to have surpassed even the might of the legendary Ten Warriors. It specializes in moving at light speed, and when its aviation unit is equipped it is able to fly at subluminal speeds. Also, its chest armor, its long-range firing "Sniper Phantom" on its right arm, and its mid-range firing "Strike Phantom" on its left arm are capable of being detached, although this decreases a portion of its firepower. By spinning at high altitudes, the "Laser Sights" on its chest are capable of locking onto all anti-air and anti-ground targets, so as soon as it spins at an extremely high altitude and confirms its targets, it commences a full-scale attack. It seems that it's already too late to escape from Magna Garurumon. Its Special Moves are conducting a simultaneous firing of all its guns at all the locked targets, then violently pulverizing the main target at high speed (Machine Gun Destroy), and after detaching its chest armor, accelerating to speeds that exceed the subluminal and reach the superluminal level, then erasing everything that comes in contact with any of the bands of light (Starlight Velocity).
~ Reference Book​
Additionally, Beelzemon defeated Rapidmon, who is said to be able to fight foes "near" the speed of light.

A Cyborg Digimon, evolved from Galgomon. It holds the alias of "Keen Hound", and it reliably brings down the opponent with movements near the speed of light. Also, it freely uses its gigantic ears as radar, can act even in the dark, and is also able to detect the existence of distant enemies. The silhouette of its body makes you think of a shaved poodle. During battle its neck protector shuts. Its Special Moves are rapid-firing homing missiles from both of its arms and the revolver equipped to its back (Rapid Fire), and firing a beam from its whole body that completely disassembles the opponent's data (Golden Triangle).
~ Reference Book​
Because of this, I believe Beelzemon should be rated at "At least FTL", and so should other Demon Lords.

Powers
Beelzemon has shown off Power Absorption on numurous occasions, as seen below:

Loaded Makuramon

Has the power of our perfect forms
His current profile just says "can absorb data", which doesn't really explain what it does. I propose a rewrite:

"Due to being the Demon Lord of Gluttony, Beelzemon can gain the datab of an opponent after killing them, which grants him their attacks, powers, abilities and strength"

Natural Powers
His attack "Darkness Claw", attacks enemies incredibly quickly, effectively blitzing them.

Absorbed Powers
With "Raurava", he can nullify the attacks of enemies, as well as sealing them away in bubbles in which they cannot escape. Furthermore, the attack is described as the following: "Its "Raurava", in which it crushes the BÃÄo Y├╣ imprisoning its opponent, completely erasing it along with the opponent. So I believe adding Sealing, Void Manipulation and Power Nullification is appropriate.

It also absorbed the data of Chrysalimon, whose special attack "Data Crusher" does the following: destroy(es) the opponent's configuration data with the tentacles extending from its back (Data Crusher)

I dunno what that would translate into though...Death Manipulation maybe?

Next is the move "Oṃ". To put it simply, "Oṃ" is an extremely durable, which is completely impervious to attacks from opponents as strong as Beelzemon. Obviously, this would count as Forcefield Creation.

Moving on, he also absorbed "Golden Triangle", which is a powerful light-based attack, that "completely disassembles the enemy's data.". I believe this would constitute as both Light Manipulation and Durability Negation

Notes
The listed absorbed skills are only applicable for Beelzemon in Digimon Tamers, as he was the incarnation who absorbed them.

Barbamo
Barbamon is my personal favorite Demon Lord.

Atack Potency

Unleashing all of the Dark Area's evil energies at once as an ultra-high-temperature explosion that burns up everything without a trace (Pandemonium Lost). In addition, even Belial Vamdemon's Special Move "Pandemonium Flame" only releases a small fraction of these energies.
~ Reference Book​
Simply put, Barbamon can release the energy of the Dark Area into a single blast. The Dark Area is essentially a "dark" Digital World and thus an entire universe. Futhermore, Barbamon should be Low 2-C via power-scaling off of his fellow Demon Lords

Powers
Though not a specific attack, Barbamon can manipulate the morality of even the most pure of Digimon into becoming horrifically evil.

As a Demon Lord Digimon which has the appearance of a long-bearded old man, it is one of the "Seven Great Demon Lords". It resides within the heart of the Dark Area, the den of demons, and manipulates Fallen Angel Digimon to run the whole gamut of evil
~ Reference Book​
Which is a potent form of Mind Control, Mind Manipulation and Morality Manipulation

Belphemo
Belphemon is the Demon Lord of Sloth, and one of the more powerful ones in terms of sheer strength.

Attack Potency (Rage Mode)

Rdw3jlU
That translates to:

Belphemon's roar tears apart the world and the Digimon!
Belphemon's roar alone is strong enough to tear apart the Digital World.

USqZ5HT
Furthermore, Cherubimon states that it's power could cover the entire Digital World.

Lastly, Belphemon, along with the rest of the Demon Lords fight the protagonist of Digimon World DS after her canonically defeated both forms of Chronomo, who can rewrite and destroy timelines, further solidifying their "At least Low 2-C" ranking.

Attack Potency (Sleep Mode)
Not much to add here, but Sleep Mode digivolves from Astamo and thus should be superior to him, warranting a 3-A tier instead of 3-B

Powers (Rage Mode)
Gift of Darkness is described as a "slash attack which is unleashed from its claws, clad in the flames of hell" and thus should grant Belphemon Hellfire Manipulation.

Interesting, Belphemon, as well as the Demon Lords can bypass Reincarnation completely.

In addition, the data of Digimon consigned to oblivion by the Digimon crowned as the Seven Great Demon Lords is not reincarnated, but is sent to the center of the Dark Area, and becomes the flesh and blood of the Demon Lords.
~ Reference Book​
So I guess they could all have "High Regenerationn Negation"?

Belphemon Absorption-0
Belphemon Absorption-0

Belphemon can also absorb others and objects, so Absorption should also be added. In the same clip, he manipulated his chains, so Chain Manipulation is another power he has.

Belphemon Tears Space Time-0
Belphemon Tears Space Time-0

In this clip, Tohma states that Belphemon is capable of ripping space-time, so a limited form of Space-Time Manipulation is something else he can do.

Daemo
Daemon, also known as Demon and Creepymon (seriousky) is the Demon Lord of Wrath.

Attack Potency
Daemon is mostly featless, his weaker avatars are around Planet level but his stronger avatars are the typical level of strength Demon Lords are portrayed at (Low 2-C)

Powers
It's special move, "Flame Inferno" (real creative name) is described as "the extremely high-temperature flames of hell", so he should also get Hellfire Manipulation.

Like many other Demon Lords, Daemon is capable of [absorbing the powers] of other Digimon, stealing them and using them as his own. Once again this would be Absorption.

He can also create Cross-Dimensional Portals, so potent Portal Creation is another thing he has.

He was also able to keep his existence after being absorbed by Arkadimo, using the absortion to his advantage, so Resistance to Absorption is a possibility.

Demon Virus
It was said that his Demon Virus could manipulate the "Arrangement" of the Digital World, and he manipulating the Digital World on its most basic level, so he also has fairly potent Reality Warping. An application of this is being able to turn Digimon violent (Empathic Manipulation) and possibly even Mathematics Manipulation due to his control over 1s and 0s, but that might just be a form of his reality warping.

Leviamo
Leviamon is the Demon Lord of Envy. It is an utterly massive Digimon whose size alone is nearly as big as the Planet.

Attack Potency
Leviamon is said to be the strongest Monster in the Digital World and can consume the entire Digital World

The strongest monster existing in the Digital World, it is called the "Devil Beast" out of terror of the exceedingly mighty power that this monster possesses and is counted as one of the "Seven Great Demon Lords". This extensive monster, said to possess gigantic jaws which could guzzle down even the Digital World
~ Reference Book​
A statement backed up in Digimon Savers: Another Missio
WyJjPBb.png

Interestingly, after the Royal Knights heard the prophercy of the Two Headed dragon who could destroy all of existence, they originally believed it to be Leviamon or Belphemon

RZT4NV6 (1)

Belphemon and Leviamon
Which further solidifies the "At least Low 2-C" tier.

Lucemo
Lucemon is the most powerful members of the Demon Lords and represents the sin of Pride.

Attack Potency
Lucemon is said to be capable of destroying and recreate the Digital World in his image

An Ultimate demon Digimon which possesses both a good and a bad side. It's the form of the fallen angel, Lucemon. It's plotting to destroy this world once and rebuild it.
~ Digimon Dawn/Dusk​
Which, again, just soldifies the "At least Low 2-C" rating.

Powers
Since Lucemon has a ton of powers, I'll just list them: Telekinesis (Link), Electricity Manipulation (Link), Attack Reflection (Link), Absorption (Link), Reality Warping (Link), Matter Manipulation/Transmutation (Link), Soul Manipulation (Link), BFR (Link), Portal Creation (Link), Duplication (Link), Reliant Immortality (Link)

I hope Executor doesn't mind if I copy/paste this next bit. I'm tired today :/

5CXHmJf
Do you remember Lucemon's speech to the Chosen Children of Digimon Frontier?

When he said he was able to know what is right and wrong, what should or should not be done and everything should follow his orders. He did not say this just because he was someone very powerful and so if you do not obey his orders he will kill you, but because his powers really allow him to determine that.

Well ... let's start slow. There really is a type of dictator who prefers to rule without rules in the Digimon franchise, this is Homerus, the ruler of the Digital World: Iliad.

"- Aegiochusmon Dark: Ho...me...ros...! - The concept of good and evil did not exist in the Digital World Iliad.

- What existed was each individual's intent.

- And so Aegiomon understood the other world, the existence of Iliad.

" ~ Digimon Crusader Chp 9 - ÚùçÒü½ÕÆ▓ÒüÅõ║îÞ╝¬Òü«Þè▒ The Flower [anemone?] That Blooms in the Darkness When this is said about Homeros it is clear that he is referring to ruling a world without rules that define what is right or wrong. That is, without a group (or government) that decides what can or can not be done. Basically a world without laws.

"- Aegiochusmon Holy: Taking everything! Destroying everything! What will come of ruling a scorched land of nothingness!? - Plutomon: Let me ask you the same thing. What does the olympos Twelve plan to achieve by governing over the world?

- Plutomon: Are you sure that was the host computer Homeros's intent?

- Aegiochusmon Holy: Homeros's intent has nothing to do with this.

- Aegiochusmon Holy: All I want to do...is to end this meaningless war!

" ~ Digimon Crusader Chp 11 - Òü╝ÒüÅÒéëÒü«ÒâçÒé©Òé┐Òâ½Òâ»Òâ╝Òâ½Òâë Our Digital World "So ... what does this have to do with Lucemon's good and evil?". The difference is that the good and evil that Lucemon determines is literally a primordial part of creation.

GodRespectThread4
The existence of sins is so important that the very fact that you fight them is also considered a sin and reality itself turns against you and punishes you.

SD4aqT2

VxWeln9
So when Lucemon speaks of transcending the concepts of Good and Evil he is referring to transcend concepts that form a very important part of creation. Sins themselves can transcend even time and space depending on the level.

KMhWfRr

EgTopRG
And yes, we have direct mention of the SGDL serving as creators of the basis of the existence of evil.

However, as the existence of the limits on Digimon are decoded, its own appears similar to nothingness, and it is said that it builds the foundation for the existence of wickedness in the Digital World.
So basically Lucemon can exist on a level that transcends the concepts of good and evil, such concepts form one of the primordial bases of the whole existence of creation and can also transcend other things such as time and space.

Resistances

Void Manipulation
He survived a direct assault from "Starlight Velocity", an attack that is described as "After detaching its chest armor, accelerating to speeds that exceed the subluminal and reach the superluminal level, then erasing everything that comes in contact with any of the bands of light.

General Abilities

• As I mentioned before, all Demon Lords are said to be able to bypass reincarnation.
  • All Demon Lords would scale to "At least Low 2-C" since Lilithmon performed her feat casually and isn't among the stronger members. Additionally because Leviamon and Belphemon were considered threats to all of existence.
  • All Demon Lords would scale to "At least FTL" for being much faster than Magna Garurumon.
Royal Knights
Just a quick thing, but I believe the Royal Knights "Possibly High 3-A" tier should be replaced with "Likely Low 2-C" as they're roughly on equal grounds with the Demon Lords, so the Knights would be "At least 3-A, likely Low 2-C"

Notes and Sources

Reference Book Entries
The Reference Book entries are gained from "Wikimon", a Digimon Wikia that translates the official Reference Book entries into English. It's all canon material.

http://wikimon.net/

If you felt like any of the info here wasn't gone over in detail, feel free to check out Executors blogs on the subjects. They're much more in depth than this.

User blog:Executor N0/Digimon Franchise: Explaining the Seven Great Demon Lords

User blog:Executor N0/Digimon Franchise: Lucemon Respect Thread

Edit #1: Explained the "General Abilities" section greater.

Edit #2: Typo.

Your in-depth research is like few others on this site, Darkanine. Thumbs up to all of this.

Reppuzan said:
Your in-depth research is like few others on this site, Darkanine. Thumbs up to all of this.
All credit goes to Executor N0. I'm just compiling the stuff he found into a large thread for revision purposes.

MugenRyu said:
Not quite sure. Most of Falldown Modes feats are within the Low 2-C range, so I wouldn't be okay with rating him a tier just because of how superior he is compared to his comerades. Plus, dialogue implies that he and Beelzemon fought each other at some point.

Edit: Possibly 2-C for Satan Mode might be okay. I'll see what others think first.

Well okay, what about larva? I asked this before, but should larva still be considered a weakness for other Lucemon SM outside of frontier?

One thing, considering that Lucemon absorbs both the Real World and the Digital World at the same time, can it at least have its range as Multi-Universal?

Reppuzan said:
@Mugen
Well, Larva is a part of Satan Mode, as Satan Mode is only its shadow.
But haven't his other appearences depict Satan mode as the true Super demon Lord with no mention of larva?

Well, with the exception that I am a bit uncertain about scaling FTL speeds from defeating a Relativistic+ character, I suppose that this seems reasonable.

@Antvasima

Well, the point is the fact that Beelzemon easily overwhelmed Rapidmon despite his ability to move at near the speed of light.

@Dark Well based on Executor's Blog Lucemon overpowered Daemon without any effort even when he has the powers of all the Demon Lords in Re Digitize. I think that would be justification for a "possibly 2-C" along with his "Low 2-C" tier.

Otherwise I agree with everything else/

Also this would scale to the Olympus Xll as well since they are stated to scale to Databook RK's.

@Antvasima

They're FTL scaling off of Magna Garurumon, who is said to be able to move at Light Speed and can boost to FTL speeds, and was blitzed by Dynasmon, whom they're above. The Relativistic+ thing was just for support.

@Dragon

Alright, Possibly 2-C should be fine then. Like I said, I think the RK should be "At least 3-A, likely Low 2-C" since their feats are mostly 3-A, but should scale to the SGDL.

So pretty much this scales to

SGDL

Royal Knights

Olympus Xll (We scale them to Databook Knights)

BanchoLeomon is implied to have fought the Databook Knights and Darkdramon's weapons is compared to Gallantmon/Dukemon's. They would likely scale as well.

Grand Dracumon is also said to be superior to the SGDL.

A Demon Beast Digimon that is considered the king of vampire Digimon. It has kept a castle in the Dark Area since ancient times, and it boasts of such power that even the Seven Great Demon Lords cannot interfere with it. It has a gentlemanly demeanor, and because of the "Charm" effect within the voice Grand Dracumon exudes, it has tales that can lead any Angel Digimon who comes to subdue it into falling down. It is told that it possesses an undying body, and although it is said that it is connected to the details of how the Dark Area came to be within the Digital World, or that it knows the truth of the mysterious evolution, "Death-X", because it's difficult just to struggle your way to the castle, you'd have to say that questioning it about these mysteries would be extremely arduous. Its Special Moves are instantly transforming all of the opponents into ice crystals (Crystal Revolution), and an evil eye that imprisons within darkness the hearts of the opponents that gaze at it (Eye of the Gorgon).
~ Reference Book​

So, I guess a TL;DR on the scaling:

• SGDL are to be upgraded to Low 2-C since Lilithmon can destroy the space-time of Zones, Leviamon was a threat to all of existence, a small fraction of Belphemons power could destroy universes and Lucemon can create entire universes.
  • SGDL are to be "At least FTL" since Beelzemon blitzed Gallantmon, who should be comparable to Dynasmon, who blitzed Magna Garurumon, who was said to fly at SoL - FTL Speeds.
  • Lucemon FM is to be "At least Low 2-C, possibly 2-C" and Satan Mode would either be a "Likely 2-C, or a solid 2-C.
  • The Royal Knights, Olympos XII, stronger members of BAN-TYO and Darkdramon are to be "At least 3-A, likely Low 2-C" due to their consistent Universe level feats, but also because they somewhat scale off of the Demon Lords.
  • Grand Dracumon would be "At least Low 2-C, possibly 2-C" or just "2-C" for being above Lucemon.
And the new powers:

There was some other stuff I didn't get the time to elaborate on (For context, I started making the thread around 7 PM and ended at 11 PM, with a few breaks), such as:

Lucemon possibly having resistances to the following: Antimatter Manipulation, Absolute Zero, BFR and Death Manipulation as he was unharmed by Ancient Sphinxmon, Ancient Garurumon, Ancient Megatheriumon, Ancient Volcanomon and Ancient Wisemon, who have these respecive powers. See here for more context.

For those wondering, the Void Manipulation comes from Lucemons general ability to erase universes from existence, and Space-Time manipulation comes from him being one with the Dark Area, which will be eloberated below.

Lucemon Body Part 1

Lucemon Body Part 2

Lucemon Body Part 3

Lucemon Body Part 4

Lucemon Body Part 5
In the scans above, it is said that the Dark Area is just apart of Lucemons "Body".

Lucemon also has Sealing.

Supervising the "Four Holy Beasts" who protect the east, west, south, and north of the Digital World, it is an emperor Digimon who is enshrined in the center and rules the "world". Due to the angel Digimon that descended in the distant past, it was sealed in the deepest, darkest place within the earth. The Four Holy Beasts lost their rule because of this, causing a struggle for hegemony, but an equilibrium is maintained at present. This being is good but also evil, and is called the "Taiji" of light and darkness. It has eight eyes and twelve external Digicores, and its gigantic body is covered in scales of the special "Huanglong Ore" that boasts of absolute hardness, so inflicting even a single wound upon it is impossible. Its Special Moves are continuously disassembling everything in the Digital World, throughout eternity, into the two extremes of light and darkness, driving it into non-existence before long (Taikyoku), and generating a gigantic typhoon of an earthflow on the scale of a natural disaster (Oukai).
~ Reference Book (Huanglongmon)​
Furthermore, skimming various skills in various games, he would also have: Sleep Manipulation (Dawn/Dusk via "Eternal Sleep"), Healing (Cyber Sleuth, via "Aura" and "X-Aura") and Healing Negation (Cyber Sleuth, via Supports End as Satan Mode)

Lastly, and I'm a bit unsure of this, but the Dark Area/Demon World is without time, and the Demon Lords are the rulers of that world.

RDzIXVP

OKOxwfI
So...yeah. Leviamon is a naive of the world, and so is Belphemon and Barbamon. AFAIK, the rest are corrupted Angels, but they might get Infinite speed scaling off of Leviamon, Belphemon and Barbamon. If they qualify for Infinite Speed, that is.

A few more bit powers for Lucemon: Energy Manipulation and Projection (Link), Telepathy (Link), Mind Manipulation and Mind Control (Link)

Lots o'powers.

I think you meant Daemon instead of Leviamon for those powers.

Also here are some others:

Lucemon SM: Reduces damage taken from Magic and uses the reduced damage to heal him

Belphemon: Gift of Darkness Ignores Physical Durability. Weakens Magic based attacks with Mental Break Field

Daemon: Gains an increase in power when in near death. Can boost his own Speed with Speed Charge Field.

Craniamon: Statistics Amplification with Guard Charge Field.

UlforceVeedramon: Staistics Amplification with both Speed and Guard Charge Field.

Magnamon: Healing with Revive, Stat Amplification with Guard Charge Field.

Omegamon: Can double the power of his next attack with Acceleration Boost.

Crusadermon: Durability Negation with Fist of Athena/Argent Fear.

Gankoomon: Same as Omegamon as well as Stat Amplification via Attack Charge Field.

Titamon: Potential One-Hit Kill via Destruction.

Lucemon (Child): Bypasses Magic Defenses with Grand Cross.

Gallantmon: Same as Omegamon.

BanchoLeomon: Same as Omegamon.

@Dragon

Just to be sure, are we sure that "death" in Digimon games isn't just being KO'd and is actually death?

(Note that I'm assuming Revive is an ability from one of the games)

@Dragonmaster

I remember hearing a while ago that we should try to avoid percentage values since they tend to be mostly game mechanics (I had to rewrite a lot of MapleStory pages as a result). Otherwise I'm fine with this.

Actually depends on the side your on. When fighting enemy Digimon, Death is well Death. But I actually don't remember seeing and opponent use revive on a dead ally. So I'll omit that one.

Thanks for pointing that out.

Only thing I'm against is OHKO, that's usually treated as blatant gameplay mechanics. Rest of those seem fine, though, though I would assume "Magic Defenses" would just be durability in general.

@The Everlasting

When Digimon die (assuming their DigiCore isn't destroyed and their data isn't absorbed), they're reverted into a DigiEgg that goes through another cycle of reincarnation. So I would consider it actual death.

That said, Titamon's sword soul haxes its targets and bypasses armor and defenses of all kinds, so it would truly be a complete death in that case.

Just wanted to be sure considering the mechanics of Phoenix Downs in Final Fantasy (Parties are KO'd and don't actually die), and didn't know if this was a similar thing.

Okay fixed he descriptions.

@Dark Well Destruction does indeed kill enemy Digimon...That aren't plot related due to JRPG Game Mechanics. Although it may be redundant for Titamon considering his sword...

@Reppuzan

Well when a party member dies in Cyber Sleuth, they just collapse on the ground, not reverting into an Egg. Since Dragon is referring to Cyber Sleuth reviving spells, we may have to just consider them to be Healing.

Edit: I thought I mentioned Lucemon being Omnipresent in the Dark Area. Wikia glitched and removed about half the info from my last big post, so I must've forgot to re-add it when I rewrote it.

I think that is all we have to worry about for now. Of course Hacker's Memory may give us more abilities...

@Darkanine

I don't recall that part from Decode but do Digimon actually stop aging while in the Dark Area? If yes, that'd be legit.

There are devices in the Binary Castle that can speed up/slow time for the entire Digital World so the Dark Area not having time wouldn't be much of a shocker.

Have you tried Next Order? The "Malevolent Fist" (identity not revealed) yet is the closest we have got to GranDracmon following his lore, I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out he's GranDracmon itself. He never goes all out in the game and also destroyed the Demon World, driving out the SGDLs from their home world. And also no-sold their attacks.

EDIT: It seems time "doesn't work" at all in the Dark Area: https://youtu.be/GNdRyS5uTfg?t=5m13s

I haven't played either De:Coded or Next 0rder yet, as I lack the necessary hardware to play them and I haven't had the time to watch a lets play yet. Which is a shame because the gameplay looks pretty cool.

So if time doesn't work in the Dark Area, that could give the Demon Lords infinite speed. Though, with all the "transcending space and time" talk, they could be Immeasurable as well.

Considering Titamon hunts down and kills members of Olympos XII, it wont be an outlier for him a least.

I'm not sure if it would be an outlier for Bancho or Darkdramon, but I'm leaning towards not an outlier.

Alrighty. I can get to work on The Demon Lords (tbh, I've been looking forward to editing Lucemons page for awhile). Just ask if you need me to unlock anything.

BanchoLeomon, Apollomon and Dianamon need to be unlocked. I guess you guys can do the Royal Knights.

Back