• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Seven Great Demon Lords: Revisions, additions and upgrades

Again, I wouldn't want to be too speculatory on that. We gave Zeed his Resistances because we knew he fought with God and the RKs for various other feats. I don't recall any instances of the Demon Lords resisting hax.

About the SGDL I do not know, but I believe the RK's have, I'm thinking of proposing this being that they've been unaffected by rewriting the timeline in Cyber Sleuth (which literally changed the whole story in relation to the Eaters and many elements in the history of worlds were deleted. The protagonists, Yggdrasil and Mirei were not affected either, so I think it's valid for them too) and Alphamon and Jesmon were unaffected by the timeline rewrite in TRI.

Well sadly when it comes to the SGDL we don't know whether they were affected by the reset or not... I mean the true forms of the Demon Lords likely are not. But the Avatars are another story.

Reppuzan said:
Again, I wouldn't want to be too speculatory on that. We gave Zeed his Resistances because we knew he fought with God and the RKs for various other feats. I don't recall any instances of the Demon Lords resisting hax.
Well technically so did Lucemon, but of course we could chalk that up as Lucemon and the other SGDL getting stomped and banished unlike Zeed who put up one heck of a fight.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Well sadly when it comes to the SGDL we don't know whether they were affected by the reset or not... I mean the true forms of the Demon Lords likely are not. But the Avatars are another story.

Yeah, it's sad that SGDLs did not show up before rewriting the timeline. Well, Barbamon appeared, but was defeated and just said he would return to defeat Taiga.

Well, the true forms have been said to be above time and space by a few sources, so logically they're unaffected by timeline resets.

Their was a section in the Lucemon Respect Thread about how Lucemon might have resistances to the hax of the Ancient Digimon he defeated, but I thought it might've been a bit to speculative to add.

@Dark I mean tbh he did fight them in a legit life or death fight. I find it odd that he wouldn't have those resistances.

I think the big issue here is whether Avatars translate abilities like the true forms resistance to the resets...That is the issue here...(Otherwise Alphamon curbstomps Avatars no matter what)

Well ... Destroying the whole history of the world and still exist would indicate acausality?

I say this because I think it would be just like killing yourself in the past and still exist.

If that is so, I think we might consider the destruction of the Memorial Stela as the destruction of history, after all they are literally all the time spent in the Digital World manifested in the form of a pillar (ÒâçÒé©Òé┐Òâ½Òâ»Òâ╝Òâ½ÒâëÕåàÒüºÒü»ÒÇüÕ╣¥Õ╣┤µ£êÒéÆþÁîÒüƒþƒ│þóæÒü¿ÒüùÒüªÚíòþÅ¥ÒüùÒüªÒüäÒéïÒÇé = It is the months and years that passed in the Digital World manifested as a stela.).

Being that Satan Mode going to destroy the Digital World and the other worlds also since he was aiming to end the suffering (that according to Suedo exists through all possible worlds) how it would destroy also the Stella Memorial, after all they are part of the World Digital would also destroy his own past (After all he would destroy the story itself with this). How would he not stop at it, could this be considered as acausality?

I think it could count as Acausality, as well as typical Space-Time resistance.

For those who do not know what the Memorial Stella are, I'll give you a little explanation. (I was saving this for another post, but as it is necessary I'll post here already. Anyway, it's good to have this saved somewhere.)

The X-Program event occurred because of the data overload that was occurring in the Digital World, so Yggdrasil prepared a new Digital World (called the New Digital World ... best name ever) that would not save the data In your system.

7uMr3qu

"NDW" is outside of the host computer, it is a secure virtual experiment space without accumulating data to the host computer itself.
Of course, everything would still have to be registered for something, this is the Memorial Stela.

Memorial Stela
File: Memorial Stelas, the terminals that continue to record everything in the island.

A giant storage that records all data that flows on File Island, as well as the Digital World.

it is the months and years that passed in the Digital World manifested as a stela.

It is said that if someone can look inside of one of these, they can control the world's entire data flow, and at the moment the balance of this overwhelming data volume is disrupted, it'll receive an amount of data that normal life simply can't endure.

The Memorial Stelas stand inconspicuously in the corners of the Digital World as they peer into overwhelming possibilities and the bottomless abyss of informatio.

Thus the Stela Memorial is literally the manifestation of the Digital World's history itself and the destruction of its data implies the destruction of history as indicated by Bagramon.

Registros são o tempo
Is it enough information? In addition, the Bagramon's Causality Manipulation manipulation (which does so thanks to the power of Yggdrasil he took) seems to be so powerful that it was able to affect the Royal Knights who apparently has acausality.

This would be given to all RK since y'know they survived the entire reset from Mother Eater, Yggdrasil and Omegamon X. As well as the Cyber Sleuth main Digimon. Sayo and Dianamon are iffy.

I hope I have helped with this information, now go back to the next blog. Maybe it will be finalized today (It will depend if my internet uploads all videos).

You really did help. Thanks. What is the next blog?

Also we do have some editing to do. Instead of resistant to Void Manipulation we should put Existence Erasure.

Also Lucemon, Cyber Sleuth Cast and Royal Knights should get Acausality due to the fact that they survive the multiversal reset and the other resets.

Does everyone agree?

This will also apply to the Falldown Mode? After all, according to the DRB he would resist the destruction of the world and would recreate his own world.

I'd think it would only scale to Falldown Mode and above seeing as Kid Lucemon isn't really in the tier 2 range.

Also, the next blog is about what the Digital World is. To solve doubts of those who still think that refers to a planet because of a scene of Digimon Adventure and because of Digimon Frontier.

@Executor N0

I also plan on writing a blog on Digimon Biology some time in the future. Got anything for that?

@Executor. As always, you've been an excellent help.

@Dragon. I just realized something. Takumi, Arata and Nokia all technically survived a point blank Universe Reset with no injuries, and Takumi managed to injure Arata in hand to hand combat. Massive outlier/PIS? Probably. But it's something.

Anywho. Looks good.

@Dragonmasterxyz

It can be said that yes, but this is to talk about the Digital World only, in the future I will make one over all the multiverse (It is in the plans, just lack the time, but I believe that now I have more time to do).

@Reppuzan

Yes, I have, but before doing it I intend to do a Yggdrasil Respect Thread.

@Darkanine

Thanks! :3

I do not really see any problem in this, these are casual techniques of the Ten Warriors. They are not as techniques of last resort or something, it is literally the only useful thing they can do. The chances of them wanting to face Lucemon without using them is like saying that they fought him only by using punches and kicks, which I think is ridiculous.

Moreover, considering that Lucemon is said can create the totality of the digital world from nothing we can consider that it has the power to control Memorial Stela and in this way control the story / causality like Bagramon?

We also should note that their resistance comes from them resisting the likes of the Digital world reset, Zeed's erasure and All Delete.

Will do. What Digimon were in the "blast radius" (for lack of a better term) for All Delete? I know Omegamon and Dukemon, I think Alphamon too.

I knew I forgot something.

I'll get to that right away.

Acausality for all Knights, or just Alphamon and Omegamon? I forgot.

One thing, what they think of Ogudomon having the powers of all the powers of the SGDL since he is merging them, is the Super SGDL and carries the Crowns of the Seven Deadly Sins which represents all the sins ?

Also, what about Satan Mode? He is said to be the True SGDL (Superior to the Ogudomon?), Also carries the crown, is said to embody all the sins that exist and just as Ogudomon is also formed when the 7 sins come together. Although Lucemon came to this, and with these characteristics, freely and at all times in NO, it can be said that Lucemon really is unbalanced in power when compared to other SGDL ...

Well seeing as how lucemon even In a greatly weakened state Is still vastly above all their power put together, It's understanable why he can become a Super Demon Lord Level digimon on his own.

One thing, could Lucemon have Enhanced Senses? He can observe all the movements of the protagonist of Next Order since he arrived in the Digital World and in this case Lucemon was still in hibernation state and only woke up after the reincarnation project was finished.

TC8Ouag

Back