• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sese Kitsugai vs. Sans

I feel as though Sese would win, Sans can hardly avoid a kid with a knife for ten minutes, let alone danmaku.

Alright lets give sans some reasons to win.

1.teleportation he could use this to dodge danmaku teleport sese into his attacks and teleport her farther away giving him more time to dodge.

2.Blue mode pulling her onto the ground would make her lose her flight advantage plus IIRC almost all tohou fights are flight related meaning she'll lose her experince advantage which is also countered by sans intelligence.

3.Sans didnt just dodge a knife no matter what weapon you bring he dodges it including a gun.

4.Telekinesis with this he can also slam sese around into his attacks and into her own.

Desmiondo said:
Alright lets give sans some reasons to win.
1.teleportation he could use this to dodge danmaku teleport sese into his attacks and teleport her farther away giving him more time to dodge.

2.Blue mode pulling her onto the ground would make her lose her flight advantage plus IIRC almost all tohou fights are flight related meaning she'll lose her experince advantage which is also countered by sans intelligence.

3.Sans didnt just dodge a knife no matter what weapon you bring he dodges it including a gun.

4.Telekinesis with this he can also slam sese around into his attacks and into her own.
1. A single danmaku bullet does do that much in the grand scheme of things. It's in a group that's when it's dangerous.

2. Flight doesn't exactly matter in the grand scheme of things. Yes, Sese can use flight to their advantage, but that doesn't mean that they can't dodge bullets from the ground. Frisk was able to do it, what's stopping Sese? Besides, Sese has superior stamina, meaning they can outlast Sans in any fight.

3. But it's somewhat hard to dodge a room full of fast-moving bullets. Seriously, just look at the Necropotence spell on Absurdly Extra Mode.

4. I'll give you that point, but just like I said in 1, individual bullets don't do that much. Sans would be overrun by a mass of bullets if he just stands there using telekinesis. He's never been shown able to move and use it. Using telekinesis leaves Sans open.

1. Yes but in this scenario he would have to choose one of two things to port. him dodging bullets or porting sese into their own attack. the latter would be effective but he'd risk losing more stamina as he would still need to dodge a barrage of bullets (remember that one small hit and he's dead) while the former would be him losing stamina faster as he would be dodging more projectiles than frisk could ever do.

2. But still the combat experience and knowledge is still there and can't sese just blast through sans attack with their own bullets? It doesn't seem unlikely for that scenario to occur. >she'll lose her experince advantage which is also countered by sans intelligence. Uh intelligence doesn't always equate to combat experience and knowledge. Compare and contrast opponents both of the characters faced sans fought a kid with a melee knife or a gun that can shoot 1 bullet at a time key word: melee and 1 bullet. while sese fights with projectiles (a lot of it) I'd still say sese has the edge on combat experience however blue mode will make it a bit hard.

3. A singular knife slash or a singular bullet compared to idk 100+ bullets at the same time? yeah no.

4. Regarding their own attacks hitting them they at least endure some of their own attacks after all the ap and dura isn't that far off they would still get damage however it won't as significant and sese could still blast sans attacks with well their own attacks.

@ryuetsu

1. he teleports out of range not to dodge a single bullet

2.wats stopping sese is that she always dodges and fights in flight while frisk always fights on land stamina dosent matter if the fight dosent last 10 minutes

3.was just pointing out peoples downplay

4.actually he can he literally throughs you then goes along right before his special attack

I'm just gonna say this now,please no quoting text wall, I found out it's against the rules recently. Also Sese managed to win with a unanimous win count so has this been requested yet?

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
I'm just gonna say this now,please no quoting text wall, I found out it's against the rules recently. Also Sese managed to win with a unanimous win count so has this been requested yet?
Ah, good to know. Anyway, I already requested Promestein to close the thread since Sese met the required votes.

+Desmiondo 1. But wouldn't him porting out of range mean he would have less chance of retaliation? I acknowledge the point your making but you're only making sans lose easier since if he always ported out of range of all the bullets that would mean he would have to either go back closer to attack which is suicidal or keep dodging further away losing stamina.

2. wats stopping sese from just blasting through sans own attacks? land or air sese takes the combat experience and knowledge.

3. oh ok.

4. I already acknowledged that i was pointing out how porting sese into their own attack wouldn't be too effective since he'd have to port sese whilst not getting hit this would equate to sans getting sese hit by their own attack and him draining his own stamina much faster.

@captain missclick

1.Again teleporting out of range requires much less stamina along with into her into his own attacks

2. she could blast through the bones but thats unlike lt since she dosent do it in game. intelligence enough to use game mechanics agianst your foe is combative is it not.again if a profesional boxer had to fight in water he wouldn't be as good same with sese land and air.

3.Again just downplay people were saying

4.Obviously they could take there own attacks but this would be away of dodging without using up stamina

For your Number 2 claim, remember that the fighting place is neutral. Game mechanics don't necessarily count if the fight isn't in the UTverse. This is why I didn't make the fighting place Mugenri.

Desmiondo said:
@ryuetsu
Was just saying that his intelligence is useful in combat not saying he would use it. But ok
Yeah but in a scenario where he can't use his intelligence of UT's game mechanics, it's not useful.

+Desmiondo

1. Yes however if sans does choose to port sese closer to him wouldn't it be suicidal since sese can just blast him easier?

2. Using game mechanics. uhm isn't the battleground neutral? therefore that wouldn't apply. See if two physical bullets would hit each other wouldn't they bounce off in different directions? See that as an example if sans bones and sese's attacks hit each other.

4. But what about himself? Sure he can port sese but surely he can't port sese to all of their own attacks he would still be dodging and again can't sese blast their own bullets away?

Nah its useful like how he changes his fighting style when you comeback. tricks you mid battle speaking of which sese is naive so...

@captian Missclick

1.Maybe but all he'd have to do is hit her than she's ded dura negation

2.Again said this is demonstrating his knowledge is combative not saying he'd use it.

4.nah just the ones going at him. Why would she do somthing she had never done before?

No his fight is linear as a straight line. the only time it changed is when sans asks for mercy and "hugs" you aka the bonecage attack. Then again can't Sese just blast through it? After all it Sese wouldn't die the first few seconds and the moment Sese feels damage Sese can just burst bullets killing sans.

Would it instakill? No it didn't show to be an instakill attack. Would sans die if Sese starts to feel pain when sans is doing the "bonecage" attack. Yes because Sese would burst bullets because sans "hugs" when doing the bonecage attack meaning melee range.

Captain Missclick said:
Would it instakill? No it didn't show to be an instakill attack. Would sans die if Sese starts to feel pain when sans is doing the "bonecage" attack. Yes because Sese would burst bullets because sans "hugs" when doing the bonecage attack meaning melee range.
Nah he's in mele range whole fight with chara and can still dodge so he just teleports away.

He doesent hug you, he just fakes to go in for a hug, but still, whrtever he oneshots or not is debatable, has seses soul itself been described as strong or whatever? Frisk at that point had a soul houndreds of times stronger then all of the monsters together, so scaling ses to that isnt exactly an ide thing

There's only one mention of Sese's soul in the entire series, and that was just a remark from Shion saying that it smelled tasty.

+Ricsi Actually it takes a good while to kill frisk with bonecage like 5 seconds or so and even if it is a fake hug he'd still get closer and Sese can just blast their way through it no problem.

Well, the problem with all of undertale fights is how strong the enemys soul is, friaks soul alone is stupidly above the rest of monsters thanks to dt, and so we are left wondering how effective it would be

Captain Missclick said:
+Ricsi
Actually it takes a good while to kill frisk with bonecage like 5 seconds or so and even if it is a fake hug he'd still get closer and Sese can just blast their way through it no problem.
Again she blast bones inside her soul?

@captain missclick

No. and no they come from the ground up. plus sans can keep them there with telekinesis and blue mode.

probably, frisk got killed in 5 seconds by him, less with blasters, and frisk is houndreds of times above asgore.

the projectiles tend to pass through tings, at difference of other ut attacks, that disapear once they hit, so its debatable

+desmiondo If it comes from the ground up wouldn't it be more easier for Sese to dodge and counter since their main ability is to know and manipulate what's underground?

Oh ok that makes sense then. However that scenario would only happen if and if Sese does get tricked by sans which i don't see happening because sans tricked frisk by reminding of the times they were friends you know make frisk feel bad make us feel bad. Meanwhile Sese does not know who sans is so sans emotional tactic wouldn't really work as there is no reason for Sese to be tricked because they don't know each other. And sans "let's be friend" tactic won't work since they haven't met each other and the first thing they do is fight. If Sese is naive then Sese can be naive to trust sans.

sanses attacks appear once they start coming to kill you. but stillm they both are in a fighting mentality, i doubt mercy would be on the table

@ Captain Missclick

Yeah she probaly wouldn't trust him i mean its not like tohou charcterts to talk to each other... oh wait thats exactly what they do when they win or the opponet gives up...

@Desmiondo

Sese wouldn't have any reason to trust Sans. Besides, most of the after-fight talk is just them complaining about how they lost.

Back