• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Servants at Irrelevant speed ?

I was playing FGO and I saw Tamomo no Mae state that Goetia’s temple existed on an higher dimension outside time and space.
https://ibb.co/9N3gvJ1
(Couldn’t Insert full image, I had to give a link)

And servants with E-ranked speed like Hans Christian Andersen was able to move in Goetia’s temple.
Would that put all servants at irrelevant speeds with this feat or are there anyways to debunk this?

I was playing FGO and I saw Tamomo no Mae state that Goetia’s temple existed on an higher dimension outside time and space.
https://ibb.co/9N3gvJ1
(Couldn’t Insert full image, I had to give a link)

And servants with E-ranked speed like Hans Christian Andersen was able to move in Goetia’s temple.
Would that put all servants at irrelevant speeds with this feat or are there anyways to debunk this?
This grants immeasurable at the best interpretation

It grants nothing since moving outside space and time isn't a speed feat.

It grants nothing since moving outside space and time isn't a speed feat.
But if speed can’t exist without distance(space) and time, won’t that mean that movement in a place without the existence of both concepts means being higher than the concept of speed?

But if speed can’t exist without distance(space) and time, won’t that mean that movement in a place without the existence of both concepts means being higher than the concept of speed?
Not at all. Never mind how Irrelevant speed is getting either reworked or deleted in its entirety.

By this logic Ritsuka also should have Irrelevant speed
Anyway, no. You don't get speed because you moving in a realm outside of space-time, it is similar to why we don't give tier to someone who just simply living on a higher dimension. Also even though the temple exist outside of space-time, it doesn't mean the temple itself doesn't have its own space and time

Back