• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sergio Bonelli Comics Discussion Thread

Such a weird flex

If some feats are similar or redudant, you can link more than one in a single line explaining the type of feat, otherwise you can give us the full list so we can help you decide.

I'll gladly do so soon, Tex has plenty of impressive feats that I'll need to reanalyse a few more times.

Some of the more impressive stuff, afaic:
There's some more stuff, but I think I'm ready to complete the sandbox now.

Catching a snake isn't inherently superhuman, it's obviously a very stupid thing to do but it is doable. But bending the bars could give really good LS results.

Catching a snake isn't inherently superhuman, it's obviously a very stupid thing to do but it is doable. But bending the bars could give really good LS results.
Oh yeah, it really isn't, it's more about strangling them and doing it before they can react.

It is so dangerously stupid that personally that's some kind of feat to show that he gives 0 snuffles to doing anything.

What do you guys think? It is nearly complete, I just need to polish the profile a little bit more, add some more feats and then compare the old v.s. new profile, and I'll study what expressions, phrases and things are neater to use.

I'm still unsure if I should use the feats of the old profile (I mean, they are not wrong, but they are harder to reference for an italian reader, and they would screw up the method I set up for translation), maybe I will with an addendum, but in any case, structure-wise, I'm pretty proud of the profile. I had to go through a lot of pages on the wiki to find an adequate gallery model and the feats tab. Whoever made the Naruto and Gilgamesh pages, I owe to ya

Quick review of mine, but I start saying that it is very good already as it is.

First, if you divide the feats section into different tabbers you can list many more feats and scans without the risk of clogging up the profile. All the feats in the old profile are worthy to be listed, I would consider them almost necessary to showcase what he can do, which comes well before any need of saving space. At the very list you can make a blog and use it as a respect thread, but still there are several ways to both include many feats and make the profile look good.

I don't think kicking someone while bound is a good for acrobatics. It is totally worthy to be listed as an athletics feat, but placing it as a justification for Acrobatics as a power is kinda weird.

Intelligence shouldn't be bolded, and I think Tex qualifies for Gifted, which is better than High because of wiki standards.

I would expand the equipment slideshow to include at least his horse and maybe some clear shots of him wielding weapon, but just if you want to be a completionist.

You could give him optional equipment, if you find some tools, items and weapons that might be relevant enough to list but that he doesn't use regularly. After all, we have Optional Equipment for that reason.

Some statements in the current profile have images attached, while in your sandbox the same stataments don't. Maybe it's because the thing is still WPI, but I thought it would have been good to inform you about it.

When you will add references for scans and stuff, I suggest you to do the same for statements and description about concepts that are impossible to represent with a single or few panels. His diplomatic or acting skill for example, or him predicting how the events would unfold and reverse the plans of his opponents. You can reference a bunch of stories where this type of elements are prominent, to give a proof and show that you didn't make them up, improving the reliability of the profile and especially of your hard work.

Quick review of mine, but I start saying that it is very good already as it is.
Thanks!
First, if you divide the feats section into different tabbers you can list many more feats and scans without the risk of clogging up the profile. All the feats in the old profile are worthy to be listed, I would consider them almost necessary to showcase what he can do, which comes well before any need of saving space. At the very list you can make a blog and use it as a respect thread, but still there are several ways to both include many feats and make the profile look good.
Oh yeah, that is one of the points I'll be fine-tuning once I do finish uploading the last few feats remaining. I'll just place one or two feats for reference in the powers section, while most of them are going into the feats section deep down.
I don't think kicking someone while bound is a good for acrobatics. It is totally worthy to be listed as an athletics feat, but placing it as a justification for Acrobatics as a power is kinda weird.
Yeah, looking back, it is. The narrative described that as a feat done out of great acrobatic skill, but it doesn't make sense now that I think about it.
Intelligence shouldn't be bolded, and I think Tex qualifies for Gifted, which is better than High because of wiki standards.
I agree, I forgot gifted was a category. I was going to simply place him as "above average" but as I analysed his feats, it seemed like too little.
I would expand the equipment slideshow to include at least his horse and maybe some clear shots of him wielding weapon, but just if you want to be a completionist.
That's an awesome idea. I was already working on some images of him using weapons, but dividing the equipment tab and making one exclusive for his horse is a better option.
You could give him optional equipment, if you find some tools, items and weapons that might be relevant enough to list but that he doesn't use regularly. After all, we have Optional Equipment for that reason.
Tex has relatively few showings of noteworthy optional equipment, but that's a good idea as well. I could include explosives on that, as Tex only ocasionally uses them.
Some statements in the current profile have images attached, while in your sandbox the same stataments don't. Maybe it's because the thing is still WPI, but I thought it would have been good to inform you about it.
Yeah, I was wanting to wait for me to get to the feats in-line with the historical edition, but eh, it's fine to include them a bit out of order for now. I can later remedy them.
When you will add references for scans and stuff, I suggest you to do the same for statements and description about concepts that are impossible to represent with a single or few panels. His diplomatic or acting skill for example, or him predicting how the events would unfold and reverse the plans of his opponents. You can reference a bunch of stories where this type of elements are prominent, to give a proof and show that you didn't make them up, improving the reliability of the profile and especially of your hard work.
No worries about that, I'll have good explanations and feats lined up as I go on updating the profile.

Thanks a lot for your help! Your tips gave me some insight of what I should do next.

I really like how that, when Tex really goes all-out, he can do some utterly impossible stuff in an actual firefight, especially at the time.

Context: He just learned a bandit shot at his son and he was absolutely livid. What he did? Leaped from a balcony a few meters above the ground, rolled towards cover upon hitting the ground, and then just stood up and started to charge their positions, shooting so quickly and precisely that anyone that did anything minimally out of cover got their hands promptly shot and the furniture they used to block stuff was completely torn up by Tex shooting and reloading, and when he got into melee range, he just grabbed a chair and went apeshit with it, KOing the remaining guys and hurled it at the last one, who was still armed, also incapacitating him. After that he grabbed that last guy and beat him up badly and threw him into the streets.

Soon I should have a finished Tex update, I was even refraining from commenting here until it was done but progress was slow and that feat really stuck out as a cool moment. Not exactly impressive in a speed, precision or strength context (rather as a combination of them), but it was a very cool moment.

I also have a calculation request, one that I think could be easily applied: Not only the bar-bending feats that Tex have, but this feat Kit Willer did: Kit managed to hold a big tree log that was being pushed at very high speeds by a water's current, while Tex was on it. Context: A villain wanted to kill both Tex and Kit, and broke a wooden dam that held a large river away, while they would be by the river pass. The water reached them, and Kit managed to get on land, but Tex didn't. The water was really pressurized and it was going so quickly that Kit had to make his horse (A remarkably fast one at that) to run quickly to catch up to Tex, and using a lasso, he managed to stop the tree log and pull Tex to the margin. Of course, he had the horse's leg to hoist him, but it is still a very remarkable LS feat.

Last edited:
and when he got into melee range, he just grabbed a chair and went apeshit with it, KOing the remaining guys and hurled it at the last one, who was still armed, also incapacitating him. After that he grabbed that last guy and beat him up badly and threw him into the streets.
This part was notably fun to read both from your description and the panels themselves, especially as Tex had a serious face all the time. Also, hadd chair mastery to his P&A.

Anyway, those are other good feats to list, and improvising and using the environment in a crafty and intelligent way is something that would deserve its own page imho, as a sign of someone's versatility. (although it's difficult to properly describe and could still find place in the intelligence section).

This part was notably fun to read both from your description and the panels themselves, especially as Tex had a serious face all the time. Also, hadd chair mastery to his P&A.
Tex definetly should have that, he consistently uses chairs and glasses of hard alcohol as weapons-

But yeah, he was really serious. He was mad at those guys for shooting Kit. Usually, it is more in the line of being business and he even tolerates attempts on his own life with good spirit and tries to not exceed himself. But when Kit got wounded, he got mad.

They still had it easy. The last issue bar that one that Tex really got mad he destroyed half of a town with judicious application of fisticuffs to several dozens of individuals, arson and "accidents" involving fire and dynamite. Granted, he specifically targeted stuff owned by crooks but still, damn.
Anyway, those are other good feats to list, and improvising and using the environment in a crafty and intelligent way is something that would deserve its own page imho, as a sign of someone's versatility. (although it's difficult to properly describe and could still find place in the intelligence section).
Oh indeed. That one is actually fairly tame as using the environment well goes for Tex, since he just grabbed a chair and whacked people with it, but he has some great feats, both analytically, and combat-wise. I always felt he was devious at using what he has on his hands to get even the smallest of upper hands. Like the time a man challenged him to a fight while standing behind Tex. Tex was drinking a glass of whisky, and just turned it overhead to splash the contents on the man's face, and used it to get a sucker punch in and disarm the dude.

Something I remembered reading those scans is Tex's signature exclamation Peste!

Dampyr's author Boselli, who worked in Bonelli since his youth and is Tex's editor* since 2011, gave the same exclamation to Harlan and Kurjak as an homage to Tex, and they still use it nowadays.

Also, I want to share a panel from the last issue of Dampyr; here Lilith (queen of the succubi) says this to Harlan, and I think it is a perfect definition of him (and other Bonelli heroes): Into the nature of the true hero there is the ability to face enemies stronger than him.

Oh wow, I should've included that exclamation as his profile's citation, lol.

That's cool, I don't remember many references in other Bonelli comics to each other. There was one to Tex in Martin Mystére, I think, but I don't remember much of it. There was also a few pages of a short story, however, that was the exception to the norm. I don't remember which comic, but the protagonists arrived at a bar that was filled with lookalikes from several Bonelli western-themed characters. Judas, Ken Parker, Tex, Zagor, a lot were there, although only on the background. I thought it was funny.

That's awesome, and indeed the essence of Bonelli heroes. Facing very bad odds in the worst of circumstances, but still having the courage to face them. except for Chico that does not really have the courage but

Twellas wrote the summary and power of the verse for Dylan Dog (which I've added to the sandbox). Also, just a couple of other tweaks and the three profiles will be ready too.

The only thing missing in the verse page is a summary for Tex and Zagor. Bear in mind that I don't want to put pressure on you Venom, not at all, it's just an update.

Twellas wrote the summary and power of the verse for Dylan Dog (which I've added to the sandbox). Also, just a couple of other tweaks and the three profiles will be ready too.

The only thing missing in the verse page is a summary for Tex and Zagor. Bear in mind that I don't want to put pressure on you Venom, not at all, it's just an update.
No worries at all! I'll make one in just a sec-

In fact, I thought I had made it, I'm surprised I didn't.

They're great, thanks!

The only thing that puzzles me is this line: being a very popular work within the Editore's publishers

Perhaps you meant publications instead of publishers?

They're great, thanks!

The only thing that puzzles me is this line: being a very popular work within the Editore's publishers

Perhaps you meant publications instead of publishers?
Oof, yeah, my bad, I wrote that while veeery sleepy. I think my brain farted-

I'm anxious to see this posted. Not to brag or end up being too prideful about it, but I really like how those are some of the most well-structured pages I've ever seen in the wiki. Zagor and Rakosi could be worked on a little bit better and Tex's rewrite still is coming, but the verse page and Dylan Dog's page are just delightful. And Thunderman is just Thunderman.

I don't know if that's because we are very enthusiastic about this or anything, but I'm being very honest here when I say that most of the wiki's pages are not as detailed or well-structured as those. I'm strangely proud of how the Tex's rewrite is coming 'round, although I'm still looking for good images for Dynamite and him using weapons.

Last edited:
Being proud and enthusiast of your own work is good, no need to be too much humble, if something is well done it deserves to be recognized.

I'm publishing the pages in this very moment, since they're ready.

Should we re-add Zagor's battle cry (AHYAAAK or whatever it is written) as a quote?
I know it's pretty iconic.

Tex could also use a quote, although I don't know which would be better.

Yup, we should. It is his hallmark, after all. Including a citation descriptor as it being his war cry.

I liked your suggestion of inserting "Peste!", as it is indeed his catchphrase. (catchword?)

It looks great!

Oh man, that bit about him managing to surgically scrape the flesh off a bone - ouch.

He'd have a fun time with Hellingen. Two geniuses trying to find the soul. (Well, Hellingen actually knows for a fact that souls exist, but-)

Also, are Dylan Dog characters Transonic in movement speed as well? I thought they were only in reaction & combat speed.

Oh, okay. We should probably note that on the profiles, then.

Also, I finished the sandbox! I could insert some more images but, eh, I'm not finding many I am satisfied with. Maaaaaybe I'll add up some more feats as I'm still uploading some more scans, but I don't think much will change. It'll be a while until I find some more scans.

Once I finish uploading the scans of issues #13 to #15, I'll consider it done. I'll make a update routine of re-making the sandbox every 15 worth of isssues of the historical edition (Rougly 45 to 60 stories in the italian line) as to not make a lot of small updates.

I think I may focus again on Nathan Never or Zagor right now, to vary things up a little bit. I'm curious because I see that the third publisher of Zagor is the one whose stories had marked me the most as a kid, such as the biggest Hellingen arc, the Wendigo story, Zagor facing again boxing champions, kangaroos and even samurai.

Also, as a side note, I'm really hoping to reach the stories where Tex meets Buffalo Bill to make his profile. I'm a history nerd so I always like seeing historical figures and making profiles out of 'em.

He also met Custer but sadly Custer has very few feats. In fact, his only two notable feats are stamina-based, but they are admittedly very good. Otherwise, he himself remarks that he is a respectable shot, but couldn't ever match up to someone like Tex. Tex also met the chiefs Sitting Bull and Crazy Horse, but they too have little feats. Sitting Bull is very smart and possibly has some form of prophetic vision, and Crazy Horse is solidly Street level of quite a high degree, he threw a spear through a buffalo's neck with ease. That is honkin' impressive. Tex also knew the founder of Pinkerton personally and they worked with each other, but again, little feats of his, which is a shame.

Besides them, I don't remember any historical figures. I ought to see if Montales is historical, probably is, but I'm not sure.

Last edited:
Nice job! Everything is well done (I love that drawing of him on Dynamite) and the feats section is amazing.

I also want to give some opinions to improve it.

First thing, it's easier to work on your sandbox rather than in a blog.

I noticed you removed Explosion Manipulation, although it should be granted given that dynamite is listed as equipment.

Judging by some recent revision threads, animals are considered vehicles, so Tex could have it for being a very good horserider. I also noted in the past that he rode sledges and possibly more, they could be mentioned.

He could also have Preparation, I think it could be implemented in some way and is mentioned in his optional equipment section (although it isn't mandatory).

The first two links in the AP lead to the same image, maybe it was a mistake. The first link in enhanced sense also brings to an entire album of images, and I think the only relevant one in the first, maybe it should be linked alone to avoid confusion. The same for one of the Lifting Strength scans, specifically the one where he lifts furniture.
The scan about Dynamite digging Tex out of the ground leads to the former sensing approaching enemies, it may be also a mistake.

The feats section can stay above the "Others" section, I think it's a better position.

The profile could use a translation blog as Zagor's, mostly because some scans are difficult for english readers (I can somewhat read and understand them, although not entirely, and others might have much more trouble).
The scans I think would need a blog are those for: Enhanced Senses (link 2, 3 and 4), Regeneration (Both links), Stealth (both links), Instinctive (both links), Prediction (both links), Weapon Mastery, Pressure Points, Surface Scaling (not sure about this, it could work even alone) and Pain Resistance.

In the AP section, the scan of him knocking out Tiger also should be translated.

For speed, the first scan, the one about quickdrawing, the one immediately after where he guards the house.

For Lifting Strength, I'd say the first, possibly the second (just for the statement, although the panels are clear), the one about breaking a neck (same as the previous),

For durability, the last two.

The one for stamina, maybe that for the Wampum band, the one about Tex being one of Wess' best rangers, those about Dynamite warning Tex of incoming threats, smelling people from afar and possibly the last one.

I still have to check the feats section for what would need a translation, I'll do it later if necessary.

I know it's a lot of stuff, also given your dedication and workload, but it's kinda our burden.

References also need to be put next to each scan, I can help with that if you write the respect issue number next to the links (I think it's better to use the italian numeration, as it would be easier to find information on those volumes, I can also help with that if you want and/or need).

Nice job! Everything is well done (I love that drawing of him on Dynamite) and the feats section is amazing.
Thanks a lot!
First thing, it's easier to work on your sandbox rather than in a blog.
I keep forgetting that function, but no biggie. I'm used to the blog post, but I'll check the sandbox out.
I noticed you removed Explosion Manipulation, although it should be granted given that dynamite is listed as equipment.
Oh yeah, I forgot about that.
Judging by some recent revision threads, animals are considered vehicles, so Tex could have it for being a very good horserider. I also noted in the past that he rode sledges and possibly more, they could be mentioned.
Lol, I thought about adding that, but I didn't know if horsemanship was considered a vehicle, but if that's the case, yeah, he certainly should have that added.
He could also have Preparation, I think it could be implemented in some way and is mentioned in his optional equipment section (although it isn't mandatory).
I agree. I did not even know that was a power.
The first two links in the AP lead to the same image, maybe it was a mistake. The first link in enhanced sense also brings to an entire album of images, and I think the only relevant one in the first, maybe it should be linked alone to avoid confusion. The same for one of the Lifting Strength scans, specifically the one where he lifts furniture.
The scan about Dynamite digging Tex out of the ground leads to the former sensing approaching enemies, it may be also a mistake.
Thanks a lot pointing that out. I'll correct those soon, and indeed, that's a mistake. My method of uploading scans is saving the images as, say, texh10ed1, which means Tex, H of Historical edition, 10th edition, 1st scan, and I add parts if needed for a scan that is relevant to the same feat. I tend to upload in groups of ten or less, and for organizational matters, I save the entire link of the album of every 1st scan of the group of ten, so I can easily keep track of the entire thing. Sometimes I forget to change the links of the entire album rather than the first image, which leads to that issue. As imgur galleries often get mixed up, I sometimes end up copying the wrong links too, so it's always good to know when and where I messed up.
The feats section can stay above the "Others" section, I think it's a better position.
Okie dokie!
I know it's a lot of stuff, also given your dedication and workload, but it's kinda our burden.
Oh, don't worry! The sandbox is done, but that is just half the job done. I'll still translate almost everything there before I even try to publish it to the content revision, and I often check up every single scan of the issue while I go about translating it.
References also need to be put next to each scan, I can help with that if you write the respect issue number next to the links (I think it's better to use the italian numeration, as it would be easier to find information on those volumes, I can also help with that if you want and/or need).
OOF, now that will be a doozy. I wanted to link the profile to the translation post with every issue catalogued as to avoid clutter on the profile, but if that's necessary, I'll do. And I agree, the italian numbers are better for this. Thank God I've changed to the historical edition, it was going to be a major pain if I had to search every single story since it was all out of order.

I was updating the Tex sandbox, doing the final touch-ups before I started translation, and I went to check Bonelli's site to match up some issue numbers and all, and I was pleasantly surprised to discover a few series that seem very interesting, but more than that, some crossovers!

Zagor and Dragonero crossover, a few series and one-shot books like Morgan Lost, Ricciardi, the Speciale Stories (Which seem to be series of unrelated, self-contained storylines)... There's a lot of interesting stuff!

At times I almost wish there was a crossover game on the style of a figthing-ish game of Bonelli characters...

EDIT: Tex has two feats that he just breaks a wooden wall by punching it and another that he punches a guy through a door and for a few meters. Jesus-

Also, an unusual speed feat from Kit Willer: A rifle bullet hits the water lake besides Kit, and he dives into the water before the bullet line even "dissipates" in the scene and before the water properly moves from the bullet. I probably explained it badly, but the scan should be self explanatory.

Last edited:
Zagor and Dragonero crossover, a few series and one-shot books like Morgan Lost, Ricciardi, the Speciale Stories (Which seem to be series of unrelated, self-contained storylines)... There's a lot of interesting stuff!
Twellas bought and read it, he said it isn't bad.

Morgan Lost isn't really a one shot, but its publication is kinda weird. It went on for like, 12 or such issues, then stopped and started again with a new subtitle some years after, then published anote dozen issues and stopped again, then another series came out after some years and so on. It's more like a collection of mini-series, presumably interconnected, with some specials and crossovers here and there.

Le Storie is a monthly series containing a different story from a different authorin each issue, they are all one-shots whose theme, location and such differs every time. Some issues are sequels to previous ones, but it's a matter of 2-3 issues that come out one after the other, or some rare sequel after years. I think it also gave some authors the possibility to tell stories they couldn't turn into actual series, or couldn't publish inside others. For example, some time ago Le Storie featured a trilogy about Legs Weaver, one of Nathan Never's allies (I think) who used to have her own series which stopped I don't know how many years ago.
Le Storie has breached past the 100 issues, the Speciale series you saw started very recently iirc.

Il Commissario Ricciardi is an interesting case, as the character comes from a series of books, then he was used for a tv series and then the comics, and I think he was fairly popular. I also think the series still goes on, although it may be through single volumes once in awhile, as it isn't a monthly publication.

This is such a weird feat, he basically moved in tandem with the afterimage before this could fade out. I don't know if it's possible to calc it, but it might be an outlier.

I think you could take the footage of a gunshot and count frame by frame the time it takes to the motion wave (I don't know how to call the distortion in the air) to fade away and say Kit is faster than it, but it sounds like something stupidly fast and a massive outlier.

I don't even know if normal bullets have those but yeah that sounds like it'd be Supersonic or something

Twellas bought and read it, he said it isn't bad.
Coolio, I'll read it someday when I get into Dragonero and read up a bit more on Zagor.

Morgan Lost isn't really a one shot, but its publication is kinda weird. It went on for like, 12 or such issues, then stopped and started again with a new subtitle some years after, then published anote dozen issues and stopped again, then another series came out after some years and so on. It's more like a collection of mini-series, presumably interconnected, with some specials and crossovers here and there.

Le Storie is a monthly series containing a different story from a different authorin each issue, they are all one-shots whose theme, location and such differs every time. Some issues are sequels to previous ones, but it's a matter of 2-3 issues that come out one after the other, or some rare sequel after years. I think it also gave some authors the possibility to tell stories they couldn't turn into actual series, or couldn't publish inside others. For example, some time ago Le Storie featured a trilogy about Legs Weaver, one of Nathan Never's allies (I think) who used to have her own series which stopped I don't know how many years ago.
Le Storie has breached past the 100 issues, the Speciale series you saw started very recently iirc.

Il Commissario Ricciardi is an interesting case, as the character comes from a series of books, then he was used for a tv series and then the comics, and I think he was fairly popular. I also think the series still goes on, although it may be through single volumes once in awhile, as it isn't a monthly publication.
Oooh, I get it. I don't think I'll find portuguese editions of those comics, but a man can hope.
This is such a weird feat, he basically moved in tandem with the afterimage before this could fade out. I don't know if it's possible to calc it, but it might be an outlier.
Yeah, I don't even know how to rate it. I'd loosely consider him comparable, even if inferior, to a Winchester bullet but... It is a very weird feat.

This thread inspired me to powerscale a character from a comic book that I read when I was a small kid, until it later hit me that he may or may not be a Sergio Bonelli character as well. I'm not 100% sure if it's actually a Sergio character, but considering Bonelli's comics are popular here in my country, and the fact the artstyle of the comics pretty much look identical to Bonelli's other works, I'm almost certain he is. Thing is, I completely forgot the name of the character, but what I do remember is that he was an elderly man who wore a business suit and was some sort of secret agent that sometimes deals with supernatural stuff. No, it's not Dylan Dog nor Nathan Never, although they both somewhat resemble him from what my memory can gather.

This thread inspired me to powerscale a character from a comic book that I read when I was a small kid, until it later hit me that he may or may not be a Sergio Bonelli character as well. I'm not 100% sure if it's actually a Sergio character, but considering Bonelli's comics are popular here in my country, and the fact the artstyle of the comics pretty much look identical to Bonelli's other works, I'm almost certain he is.
ONE OF US ONE OF US

Seriously, I'm happy to see ya here on my favoritest thread of the whole wiki, feel free to join us on the next Great Crusade to reclaim the infinite characters.
Thing is, I completely forgot the name of the character, but what I do remember is that he was an elderly man who wore a business suit and was some sort of secret agent that sometimes deals with supernatural stuff. No, it's not Dylan Dog nor Nathan Never, although they both somewhat resemble him from what my memory can gather.
Sounds like Martin Mystére or (maaaaybe) Mister No, but it might be something else entirely.

Phew! I've finished uploading all the stuff on the Tex translation thread. I still haven't tackled the "Feats" section as that brings its own conundrum, but man am I feeling better about myself. All the stuff that needed translation on the main profile body is done!

But man... I'll need to go check the individual italian issues in any case to make absolutely sure I'm not messing up when building the reference page. It is a bit of a bummer but it is what it is.

This thread inspired me to powerscale a character from a comic book that I read when I was a small kid, until it later hit me that he may or may not be a Sergio Bonelli character as well. I'm not 100% sure if it's actually a Sergio character, but considering Bonelli's comics are popular here in my country, and the fact the artstyle of the comics pretty much look identical to Bonelli's other works, I'm almost certain he is. Thing is, I completely forgot the name of the character, but what I do remember is that he was an elderly man who wore a business suit and was some sort of secret agent that sometimes deals with supernatural stuff. No, it's not Dylan Dog nor Nathan Never, although they both somewhat resemble him from what my memory can gather.
You can try to look around in the SBE website to see if you recognize this character.

Phew! I've finished uploading all the stuff on the Tex translation thread. I still haven't tackled the "Feats" section as that brings its own conundrum, but man am I feeling better about myself. All the stuff that needed translation on the main profile body is done!

But man... I'll need to go check the individual italian issues in any case to make absolutely sure I'm not messing up when building the reference page. It is a bit of a bummer but it is what it is.
Thank you, you did a great job as usual, but feel free to take breaks, there's no hurry.

Back