• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Seras Victoria vs Dongtae, police fights illegal gambling.

Ricsi-viragosi

VS Battles
Retired
Seras Victoria:

Dongtae:

Inconclusive: 0, and it will stay so

9-B for both

Speed unequal (Seras has a X5-10 speed advantage)

Starts 50 meters apart, both in-character

Dongtae is given a quest with 50 dice as a reward for beting her. Seras will have to deal with abridged alucard mocking her for weeks if she looses.

Seras 2
Dongtae

>5x-10x speed advantage

>Looks at Dongtae's profile

>Nothing stops him from commiting unalive from having his head blasted off by a Harroken or just outright having his head smashed against the pavement

uggghhhhhh

Time stop tends to do that.0

Seras takeing aim, fire, and the bullet arrive to him takes longer than it's activation.

And trees exist too, soo shooting at him from afar might be kinda hard.

Ah

I mean, a Harronken can easily rip apart trees. It's literally an anti tank rifle, all a tree would do is encourage a false, and lethal, sense of security.

How much can he do in timestop? Seras also has a beefy AP advantage, she can easily crush the skull of ghouls while Dongtae seems to be baseline. Can he really do much against her in his... his profile should probably list how many points he has, but apparently 10 seconds per point

... Actually it also says whoever gets touched gets pulled out of timestop, wouldn't "punching them in the face" count as a touch?

I meant that she wouldn't be able to aim due to the lack of visuals. Both can shred through trees.

Well, we are never given a direct number. He has a bag of dice, and one die roll gives an equivalent amount of points to the number rolled. Likely a hundred is a good low-ball.

Yeah, it would. The problem is that he attacks with a 9-A blade (Might restrict that), and he can reactivate time-stop once he hit the enemy.

As for AP, litiral wall busting is rarely baseline, but I have no idea how one calculates that. So you can assume that he one-shots a baseline.

That's

not busting a wall that's cracking a street

Yes. There are proper wall busts.

It's just that the webcomic has many chapters, and I wasn't looking for feats directly while reading it.

Yes

It can fit a bit more then just one guy

So it'd kinda be higher

Not exactly as thick tough.

I might try to calc it, but I have the feeling it will be pretty wrong.

Eh, either way, calling that it'll get rather onesided after you're done

Yeah, probably.

Too bad... And time stop screws GB a bit too much for that to be fair too, eh?

Dongtae also has a 315,875 joule feat the one time he stat amped his speed and KE-d a guy in the face (They even show the KE formula in the webcomic so that the slower people can get why he one-shotted a guy with a speed amp).

>Sees the calc got 5 Megajoules

Well I sure hope somebody picks up that phone

How do you fragment a wall with a cutting object

Wait, are you talking about the meteor feat?

That's the Ultimate Die, which he could only hurt with his sword.

Back