• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Seras Victoria VS Alex Mercer

Sheoth

VS Battles
Joke Battles
Retired
[Apologies for a lack of conditions]

Round 1: speed equalized

Round 2: speed regular

Go.

I disagree and that doesn't change the fact that he's stronger then alex.

And nothing from prototype is toping the bio bomb and lets not even talk about those cool dlc's he got.

But thats off-topic

Well I was really just joking. But you are free to make a James Heller page of you feel you know his stats well enough.

From my sources it says Seras is hypersonic, and massively so.

Seras can win without speed equal but with speed equalized? Alex wins it by being too versatile.

I won't argue with speed but even without speed equalized Alex wins

So since no one else is arguing how about if we add this to the list of Alex's victories?

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
I won't argue with speed but even without speed equalized Alex wins
So since no one else is arguing how about if we add this to the list of Alex's victories?
I think there should be a bit more input before that. If there is later, then feel free.

As previously stated, even without speed equalization Alex is still more likely to win this contest. One may argue that this was hardly a fair encounter to begin with, since Seras has nothing in her inventory to even incapacitate him. Meanwhile, Mercer's sheer versatility in weaponry, ranged and melee, is unforgiving enough to dismember Seras in the event that he lands a hit on her with anything other than his fists.

And even if Seras was fast enough to evade any standard attacks, one devastator is more than enough to secure the win.

Seras has her shadow that can cover a great ammount of land that could counter Alex's consuming abillity. She could also absorb him if she bites into him if you think about it. While Alex does have some weapon options Seras could do the same with her shadow arm and then theoretically make simmular weapons like Alex's blade or fist. She also has massive regeniration that would be simmular to Alucard's if she is a Full Vampire. I do think that she would win.

G2E said:
Seras has her shadow that can cover a great ammount of land that could counter Alex's consuming abillity. She could also absorb him if she bites into him if you think about it. While Alex does have some weapon options Seras could do the same with her shadow arm and then theoretically make simmular weapons like Alex's blade or fist. She also has massive regeniration that would be simmular to Alucard's if she is a Full Vampire. I do think that she would win.
Explain why because shadow is not a natural way to counter consuming unless you explain it, and while She could also absorb alex if she bites him, alex can consume her by punching or kicking her in the face, he not even need a single bite, and alex still has superior regen than her.

Well, shadows are possibly consumeable but, I don't know. Besides, Alex doesn't really need to punch or kick her. Just touch her and consume her.

Seras's shadow coveres the entire Hellsing mansion and eveyone in it. That is a large area of land. In that area she can detect and harm anyone inside it as shown in the anime of Hellsing Ultimate. And the regen of Seras as a true vampire is more comparable to Alucard as shown when she matched the Captan blow by blow. Her arms just reapeared. The only reason she was losing is because she belived she was losing and started to give up, Pip just encouraged the girl really. That and Mercer would also have to be close to Seras to consume her, allowing Seras to bite into him and Seras would have the advantage in the Speed department, meaning she would be able to bite him first. (This is for speed unequalized). Her shadow can also form simmular things that his arms do as well. She turned them into spears when she impaled the Captan and that does not mean she can turn them into other things. The shadows are also magic in nature, and I would not understand how Alex ( a result of science) would be able to consume them.

If Alex pulls off a Complete Devastator, he might be able to take her out before then. Or completely wreck the place. I'd still side with Alex Mercer due to him being hard to kill

@G2E Well, yes Victoria can do that, isn't that very unfair for Alex if it were to be an environmental area where he won't get anything out of it? Even so, Alex can always pull of a regular Tendril Barrage Devastator to destroy the entire mansion like how he did at Times Square. I don't know about their healing factors but, they should at the very least rival one another. If we were to say that the supreme hunter has the same kind of healing factor as Alex, he was able to take less than half a minute to heal back his hand in a puddle.

That same goes for Alex having a crow leg of biomass and one crow to regrow his entire body in, I don't know, a minute. Plus, since his healing factor depends on his amount of biomass, think of a three whole weeks of biomass, 14 months of biomass with a daily dose of somewhere 40 people and the 8-9 Evolved would allow his healing facotr to be?

Correct. He is consumable...unless Sera weakens him. Remember how agonizing it is to tear off 4 bars of health just to consume him? Her attack potency is city block whereas Alex took almost a point blank water nuke that could have killed off Manhattan. It supposed to be the death of New York in the open air. In summary, how is Seras going to bite through his thick body again?

Besides, his genetic makeup needs to be disrupted or his back needs to be broken just to be consumed, like Heller resisting Alex's consume methods because of the 'power of love' and like the hunter leader that resists Alex's consuming as well. Alex took the virus point blank and was still whole in his mind...while the rest further away could not fight back and became mindless infected. Alex consumed two hunter leaders that resists his consuming methods.

Yes, spears turn to other things. Magic and science? It's not like To Aru Majutsu No Index where you can become an ugly monster of terror that is created by combination of magic and science. Even though Alex is a product of science and you said that her magic is in nature, isn't that consumable as well considering that Greene naturally resist the viruses in her body to form the Redlight Virus which, in turn, is consumed countless of times by Alex himself? I don't know. Mixing fictional things with quite logical bio-science is not the best couple.

@COB He could, if Mutation Awards are very understandable in Prototype 2. Alex may have Mutation Awards just like James, if Radical Entertainment would tell us how these mutations can be formed. Anyway, mutations do allow devastators to activate faster, which proves that James can shift his biomass a lot faster countless of times. So yeah, Alex may have a fast devastator and wreck the entire mansion.

Well. It is still really close. Seras would have a speed advantage and I think that would allow her to get the edge because of how simmular the two are. But if it was equalized then Alex would have the win but only after one hell of a fight.

I don't know. How long can she keep up her abilities and capabilities? Eventually, she'll get tired and have no more energy to fight back.

Seras has the simmular energy to Alucard when she was awakened. She just thought she was tired while fighting the Captain. This is proven by Pip encourgeing her and she just getting back up and fighting like normal. She has almost unimited stamina and has never shown signs of tiring really.

You mean like how she would be having a moment with him and have the power of love or something? It happens to many, even James Heller when thinking about Maya. Love always make someone fight to fullest until the enemy is dead and he can finally rest. Plus, a few moments, she sweat not from fear but, also exhaust. You'll see in the fights when she's even fully awakened.

Does she really have all that power the same with him? If so, how come she was able to consume almost all the blood from all of London as well when everyone's dead and eaten by Alucard? Please don't make similarities when Alucard, too, is fully awakened from the very beginning and he had character development to city level.

Seras had difficulties with other enemies while Alucard makes it look easier and easier as he continue the story, consuming the enemies he mainly killed. Do you now know why the Nazis wanted to put him into the ocean for the moment while making the messenger a blood posioner and the Nazis did not even care to deal with Seras properly?

Back