• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Seraphina vs John

William's question can finally be answered:

"Which of you two is stronger?", he asked

Now, we'll find out

Round 1: Seraphina vs Pre-Arlo Fight John

Round 2: Seraphina vs Arlo Fight John

Round 3: Seraphina vs Juni Fight John

Round 4: Seraphina vs Isen Fight John

Round 5: Seraphina vs Blyke Fight John

Round 6: Seraphina vs Royal Fight John

Bonus Round: Seraphina vs Composite John (he gets every ability he has ever copied)

Pre-ability loss Seraphina

Speed unequalized

No prep

Morals off, but not bloodlusted

Assuming both never met

Assuming everyone already knows John has powers

Both are fighting in a competition-esque battle, so willing to KO, but not kill

>morals on

John would have some severe issues going all out against Seraphina, for one, revealing the fact he isn't a cripple to her. It would help to bloodlust him.

Morals on John legit wouldn't even use his power. He'd likely just forfeit the fight if she was serious.

He really needs to be bloodlusted to even think of harming her.

Changed the rules so that the entire school is already aware of his power

Since this is a hypothetical "tournament", like for example the DBZ Worlds Martial Arts Tournament, then they would willingly fight. Although you're right, if no one knew about his power yet, he would indeed not use his powers

It's still a stomp. John is not going to hurt his best friend with morals on. Period. See above, "He really needs to be bloodlusted to even think of harming her."

Alright. Awesome! Thank you.

So, morals off, and pre-Arlo fight John? So he doesn't actually have any abilities.

In that case, Seraphina stops time to beat John up a bunch. John copies, rewinds the injuries to himself, and does the same thing, just better because he's a much better fighter.

They'd both be working with the same ability, though I guess John would have a slightly better version of it. But they can both heal with rewind, so it really seems like it would come down to a battle of attrition. In which case John takes it unless rewind also gives them back their stamina. In which case it's just inconclusive.

Litentric Teon said:
Alright. Awesome! Thank you.
So, morals off, and pre-Arlo fight John? So he doesn't actually have any abilities.

In that case, Seraphina stops time to beat John up a bunch. John copies, rewinds the injuries to himself, and does the same thing, just better because he's a much better fighter.

They'd both be working with the same ability, though I guess John would have a slightly better version of it. But they can both heal with rewind, so it really seems like it would come down to a battle of attrition. In which case John takes it unless rewind also gives them back their stamina. In which case it's just inconclusive.
Shouldn't John have every single ability he ever had prior to his Arlo Fight self?

I mean, I know some people are going to at me saying "John loses his copied stuff after deactivating his ability" and stuff, but he used Stone Skin against Zeke, as proven when his skin turned jet-black to block a punch from him. The guy who owns this ability is the fodder from Episode 1 that got thrown out of the window

So wouldn't John also be able to keep every ability his classmates had in the past?

Also John whups Seraphina in terms of skill, so if abilities and stats were equal, John would win

John never used Stone Skin against Zeke. Zeke's Phase Shift just has a durability amp that resembles Stone Skin.

There's also explicit proof he doesn't retain the abilities in the form of the stat graphs; you can notice his stats go back down to his base whenever he deactivates his power.

Before Arlo John hadn't actually used his ability in the series, so we don't know what he should have. But it's assumed nothing since he's displayed nothing.

I just wanna double check before I vote, I assume by pre arlo you mean the abilities he got from Ventus and Melli.

Edit: If this is John without abilities, I honestly think Sera oneshots before he can use his ability. Even mid tier abilities when used on him can injure him greatly..

SinsofMan said:
I just wanna double check before I vote, I assume by pre arlo you mean the abilities he got from Ventus and Melli.
Edit: If this is John without abilities, I honestly think Sera oneshots before he can use his ability. Even mid tier abilities when used on him can injure him greatly..
This is John with no abilities

and no, she can't take him out before John copies her ability and reverses all damage

Mickey1940 said:
Why cant she again? She is 9-A. He starts off at 9-B. And many mid tiers can get 1-2 shot by God Tiers with ease. It isnt too far out of the frame if you cut out PIS, John gets flattened.

SinsofMan said:
Mickey1940 said:
Why cant she again?
She is 9-A. He starts off at 9-B. And many mid tiers can get 1-2 shot by God Tiers with ease. It isnt too far out of the frame if you cut out PIS, John gets flattened.
Obviously both would activate their abilities at the same time

John is only 9B without his ability activated, and this would go for everyone else's Base Forms as well.

It's not like Seraphina has a 5 second head start on him or something

Morals may be off but they still know each other so basically John is fighting with prior knowledge while Seraphina has no idea what John is capable of.

Nico-v11 said:
Morals may be off but they still know each other so basically John is fighting with prior knowledge while Seraphina has no idea what John is capable of.
they don't know each other

read the rules

Sera would win cuz there has to be a cap on how much power john can aquire useing his ability. If sera's ability is more leveled it is very likely that John doesn't get the full power making Seraphina able to overpower him. Plus in the Wellstons strongest students list there is someone above Arlo but Below Seraphina its a mystery but i think john fits it well. Its the tier list below that shows power levels

Lazaor said:
Sera would win cuz there has to be a cap on how much power john can aquire useing his ability. If sera's ability is more leveled it is very likely that John doesn't get the full power making Seraphina able to overpower him. Plus in the Wellstons strongest students list there is someone above Arlo but Below Seraphina its a mystery but i think john fits it well. Its the tier list below that shows power levels
1. John literally slapped everyone on the list except Seraphina at the same time

2. John's ability has been shown to copy abilities far more advanced than the owner's multiple times.

3. John's a much better fighter, considering how he's her teacher

HE only slapped everyone on the list cuz he had all their powers being able to counter all there moves. If they all showed up at the same time and fought him he would have their powers but they all wouldnt get countered. John 1v1 all of them with everyones power if he fought them 4v1 it would be wayyyyy closer. It really depends onn how leveled john's copy ability is cuz if seraphina has a better ablility level john could only copy so much. Seraphina has kicked Arlos a** when he went to far in turf wars she simply stuck her hand in his barrier and hit him. Seraphina could be all of them at the same time aswell because she could just keep healing. John could copy her ability but weaker since his ability is less leveled. John is a much better fighter but Seraphina doesn't need to be good in fightning if she can just stop time and punch him. To Mickey1940 Not gonna lie i think John would injury her but she could just keep healing

Lazaor said:
HE only slapped everyone on the list cuz he had all their powers being able to counter all there moves. If they all showed up at the same time and fought him he would have their powers but they all wouldnt get countered. John 1v1 all of them with everyones power if he fought them 4v1 it would be wayyyyy closer. It really depends onn how leveled john's copy ability is cuz if seraphina has a better ablility level john could only copy so much. Seraphina has kicked Arlos a** when he went to far in turf wars she simply stuck her hand in his barrier and hit him. Seraphina could be all of them at the same time aswell because she could just keep healing. John could copy her ability but weaker since his ability is less leveled. John is a much better fighter but Seraphina doesn't need to be good in fightning if she can just stop time and punch him. To Mickey1940
Not gonna lie i think John would injury her but she could just keep healing
I did more research, and I have to admit, this is a tricky one. however, John hasn't fought anyone with a higher power level than himself before, so we just don't know if he can't carbon-copy abillities stronger than his own.

I'll change he rules a bit to clear up confusion and give John a fair advantage

john can only copy 4 abilities because when he faced arlo (after copying isen remi blyke and the blue haired guy abilities) he couldn't copy arlos. So i think seraphina would win cuz she could heal. If we broke that rule and let john have all the abilities and also seraphina's, seraphina would lose. Basically if u let him have more than 4 abilities he wins ( if you let him copy seraphina's aswell). But if you go by how uru chan made it (he can only copy 4 abilities) seraphina would win against royal fight john . Since you want john to have all the abilities(he ever copied) can he also copy seraphinas? If he can he wins if he cant seraphina wins.

Pre-nerf Sera hasnt been taught by John about his "martial arts" so John has an advantage on skill but we don't know yet the full scope of Sera's time ability so maybe there's a limit (Arlo can be damaged if you hit the barrier with enough force, John has a limit in copying) But John is very resilient and tenacious I'll give him that. The only advantage I can give for John is he when he has Arlo's barrier though.

Back