• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Theglassman12 said:
Time stop sounds MUCH more efficient than absorption.

again, what stops kevin from absorbing mana so seph cant use it, and universe creating energy should have something to do with time manipulation

The fact that time stop can happen right away makes it very hard for Kevin to absorb every magic from Sephiroth.

How is universe creating energy related to Time at all???

A device is completely different from something that doesn't have a physical form to begin with, like time.

Theglassman12 said:
Isn't it stated that no one is scaled to that time bomb due to what happens in the story?
AP-wise, yes. Clockwork scales to it because he used his time powers to reverse its effects, not an AP feat. This in turn scales to Kevn, who has Clockwork's powers

Kevin has time manip that works on on a 2-A scale so nothing is stopping him from doing the same to seph

Okay, okay, I came back.

First, was not Clockwork affecting the Chronosapien time bomb an outlier, like months ago?

Also, I know very well that Kevin starts by draining the powers of others, but what Sephiroth (In this form) starts with? Because I'm readind Death and time hax with not explanation.

Reppuzan said:
Edit: Didn't realize that you're referring to Bizarro Sephiroth here. Bizarro Sephy still has stop to freeze Kevin in his tracks.
@Newendigo here's the comment regarding Bizarro sephiroth

@Weekly

The Content Revision thread agreed that Clockwork stopping the Chronosapien Time Bomb was hax, not AP.

Considering everyone voting for Kevin said that he's more likely to absorb than time stop, I doubt that really matters since Sephiroth can still time stop him right off the bat.

But wouldn't Kevin be able to still move in stopped time, given his more potent time hax?

@Weekly so now the argument went from "he can absorb his magic" to "he can time stop?" Even though you've kept on saying throughout the entire match that he's willing to use absorb?

Back