• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I would say Seph taks speed equal, and maybe speed unequal. he has a few ways deal with Kevin, ngl Kevins page sounds a bit too NLFy. I agree with how the last thread was going towards Seph though in that he can Time Stop and Death Manip Kevin and theres very little he can do about it.

Which is why we dont factor those into battles here, we dont go by what he possibly has, only what we know he has

I don't see resistance to absorption on Sepht profile.

Does Sepht starts in close combat? Because if so, Kevin just simply absorb all his being (Energy, DNA, matter, magic and life), copies everything and ultimatly obliterates.

ovo.

@Newendigo

Or Sephiroth could just freeze time around Kevin and obliterate him.

Edit: Didn't realize that you're referring to Bizarro Sephiroth here. Bizarro Sephy still has stop to freeze Kevin in his tracks.

@Weekly

I suppose so, but whether or not he's going to use them first is another story.

Because those are his powers, not his resistances, theyre the powers he got from bathing in the Lifestream

Sephiroth should take this via being resistant to a number of abilities that Kevin has, casting stop and following with death.

We dont have to worry about seph leading with melee attacks like octaslash since this is bizarro sephi

Anyways nothing much to say here.They are quite matched when it comes to hax (I see this kevin character may have the versatility advantage but while sephi is much more limited.he still has a ton of hax in his disposal to end this)

Going with Sephi via his various Magic haxes and having a number of resistances as well.

Since we're using this to determine which of them is the strongest High 5-A with speed equal, I thought I should use Sephy's strongest form of High 5-A. Is this it or is normal stronger?

@Weekly that sounds pretty NLF to say that he can absorb being stopped in time and being killed by death hax.

Saying Kevin can absorb all of seph's magic is pretty NLF

Has he ever absorbed/encountered magic relating to time manipulation spells like Slow and Stop as well as spells like Heartless angel?

push comes to shove sephi can use Bizarro Energy to flawlessly heal himself.

Exactly what type of energy is being absorbed here?

we at seph's side is yet to see proof of the "Low 2-C" absorbing technique that relates to magic.

Also looking at this character's profile he seems to just be the type to absorb conventional energy such as Electricity and Solar as well as Cosmic at best

We need to see him absorb magic relating to time manip and nigh-insta death.

The fact that is in character for Kevin to straightfoward drain the opponents powers?

Is pretty much who shot first.

"Conductoids can absorb, manipulate, and project any form of energy, including mama/magic"

From Feedback's page

Yomi Schwarz said:
Exactly what type of energy is being absorbed here?
we at seph's side is yet to see proof of the "Low 2-C" absorbing technique that relates to magic.

Also looking at this character's profile he seems to just be the type to absorb conventional energy such as Electricity and Solar as well as Cosmic at best

We need to see him absorb magic relating to time manip and nigh-insta death.

the energy used is still magic, and while it has many uses, verse equalization should allow for the basic energy to be equalized and absorbed, while the one already in use not . and does his resictence stop life sucking?

You guys have still not answered the question of whether Kevin can absorb Time stop and death hax, something that Sephiroth doesn't need physical contact to activate.

WeeklyBattles said:
"Conductoids can absorb, manipulate, and project any form of energy, including mama/magic"
From Feedback's page

gonna point out that this character was capable of using the big bang power

Back