• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SamanPatou

VS Battles
Administrator
To celebrate Sephiroth's arrival in Smash, I want to propose a gauntlet!
These matches are not made to be added, I don't care about AP and speed, they are equalized and everything within the profiles is permitted (not preparation, though) and everyone is in character.
Sephiroth must perform a boss rush against all the (relevant) villains within the game, regardless if it's a stomp towards one side or another, he gets fully healed after each battle, and can go on even if he loses against someone.
The battle takes place is a giant version of Final Destination (large enough to not restrain anyone, even though they can still fly)
Everyone starts in base and can transform at will and/or when necessary, regardless of the requirements. (Since AP is equalized, this serves only to get access to new powers and stuff)
If it gets too chaotic or is too complex in general, I can split this in multiple thread (hoping it gets enough attention).

Is Sephiroth really able to bring despair to Smash?

Rounds:
1) Vs. Wolf
2) Vs. Marx
3) Vs. King K. Rool
4) Vs. Mewtwo
5) Vs. Dracula
6) Vs. Ridley
7) Vs. Bowser
8) Vs. Ganondorf
9) Vs. Master Hand (Crazy Hand as an alternative)
10) Vs. Tabuu
11) Vs. Galeem (Dharkon as an alternative)

Last edited:
Easily haxes 1-3, potentially beats Mewtwo through his massive versatility advantage, potentially beats Ganon

That’s all I can say

He can fight all of them even if he loses to someone, the bullet list was just for design reasons

He already killed Galeem and I highly doubt Dharkon would be any different outside of maybe making Sephiroth slower.

Omega Ridley might be able to get off a few wins with his phazon abilities.

Back