• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Separating Orochi's LS (OPM)

Orochi has Class Z lifting strength overall because he sticks his tail into the Earth and then magically pulls the energy of the planet's core into his body. He used his tail to do that.
1fe270ef-8fe1-4d0b-8725-2ece5387ff50
d6a96cc7-94ea-4c1d-95bd-b26dca2b6f0e
1oS0pOUb1tqKDvuP7i7Q7xVjG6xvugv_U

So I propose that we should separate his LS ratings. It should be something like ''At least Class G (Scales massively above Gouketsu), Class Z via the use of his tail (Moved layers of the Earth's outer core)''. It should be the way to go since Orochi hasn't demonstrated the ability to push planets using both of his hands.

Subsequently, Boros, Tatsumaki and Psykos' LS get downgraded.

Last edited:
I don't see a reason why orochi's lifting strength doesn't scale to his tail, that's like saying I can lift a heavy bag with my leg but I can't do it with my arms, it doesn't make sense. The same way orochi gets durability from the feat that he done with his tail, he will also get lifting strength that scale to his full body.

That's a weird ability. We don't know what did he do when he stuck his tail into Earth, so we shouldn't scale his tail to his limbs.

That's a weird ability. We don't know what did he do when he stuck his tail into Earth, so we shouldn't scale his tail to his limbs.
Ls is not a wierd ability, orochi absorbed energy from the earths core, his lifting strength comes from moving mantle as a result of his tail exiting the earth.

Back