• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yes, the wait is over and its finally its here, Seox!!
And with that said, i can make the match that i was gonna prepared for, two Seox matches in a row! Yes, after this i'm going to publish another one!
For the first match (a.k.a this one), me and Jedi were discussed and planned about it so there's no mistake or whatsoever, against who you ask? Of course its on the title but i'm going to say it specifically: Toei Broly the Legendary Saiyan himself!
"Velox made a DB matches? Impossible!" Well i never say i'm going to ignore DB at all cost, it just i rarely interested (with the exception like Android 21, low key still trying to find a match for her). This idea came because one of the GBF character named Mugen had a similarity with Broly, so i went "why not give Seox a fight against his comrade based on?"

And now we can go the fight, enjoy the berserkers battle!

Summary would be added later

• Transcendence Seox and Legendary Super Saiyan Broly are used
  • Six Ruin First are restricted
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place: Pandemonium
  • GBVS_Pandemonium_Large.png
  • Starting Range: 10 meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Eternals Assassin: 0
  • The Legendary Super Saiyan: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

images

VS
Broly.600.2409747.jpg

BATTLE THEME:

Last edited:
I am following, I just don't know what to do with this match. sex is close to kid buu's level who is far stronger than broly so I think sex has the AP advantage, knowing that, I think he stomps, sex scales far far above his value and looks like a one shot while he has almost every ability broly has and more. Even broly's busted rpl is countered by sex' huge AP advantage as well as his own rpl though idk it's potency.
I don't see a win condition for broly.
*Seox

/s

I am following, I just don't know what to do with this match. six is close to kid buu's level who is far stronger than broly so I think sex has the AP advantage, knowing that, I think he stomps, six scales far far above his value and looks like a one shot while he has almost every ability broly has and more. Even broly's busted rpl is countered by six' huge AP advantage as well as his own rpl though idk it's potency.
I don't see a win condition for broly.
@TheGreatJedi13 What do you think?

Seox RPL can be hindered a lot if he takes damage/significant damage. his RPL grows over time as long as his acrobatics works. doesn't Broly have large AOE attacks in legendary super saiyan and even stomped 3 characters working together against him?

Pandemonium has low 2-C durability so the field wouldn't really disappear nor get destroyed they can also fight inside it if they want to because of its structure the inside probably similar to the underworld in Dragon ball because Six has no flight + space breathing

Pandemonium has low 2-C durability so the field wouldn't really disappear nor get destroyed they can also fight inside it if they want to because of its structure the inside probably similar to the underworld in Dragon ball because Six has no flight + space breathing
Oh, if broly can remove the battle field, he'd win, otherwise, I'm voting sex for the reasons I gave earlier.

Actually I think sex just stomps, his AP is enough to one shot I'm pretty sure and he has everything broly has and more. Since broly can't remove the battle field, he is forced to fight meaning he can't win.

STOP CHANGING THE NAME.
it's probably the autocorrect. I noticed it always autocorrects to that lmao.

If Broly gets irritated to go CQC for better energy blast accuracy instead of energy ball spamming with flight I can see him losing yes. and by that time Six probably have ramped up his RPL by dodging and prancing around that maybe Ougi him with 1 shot. but his ougi is multihit combo with clones.

one thing I'm not sure Six can dodge is his AOE blast where he just blast the entire field around him.

but yeah Six FRA

it's probably the autocorrect. I noticed it always autocorrects to that lmao.

If Broly gets irritated to go CQC for better energy blast accuracy instead of energy ball spamming with flight I can see him losing yes. and by that time Six probably have ramped up his RPL by dodging and prancing around that maybe Ougi him with 1 shot. but his ougi is multihit combo with clones.

one thing I'm not sure Six can dodge is his AOE blast where he just blast the entire field around him.

but yeah Six FRA
No I have autocorrect off.

We don't know the AP difference and considering sex is about on kid buu's level and the wiki scales base goku above base Gotenks who's above majin buu who slaps gohan who can fight broly. Then broly would downscale at least more than 50x kid buu meaning sex AP stomps.

wait that low? man that kinda sux i was expecting more from his AP. i guess it's a stomp in any key for Broly?
Yeah broly gets stomped but his AP is so weird. It doesn't have a value and it's not baseline but much higher though it can't be higher than kid buu. So I guess that is the most accurate way of measuring it.

downscaling measurement works so I guess it's a stomp.

if we change it to kid buu it might work I guess. but I'm not sure which of the 3 calc for kid buu is accepted for 4-A and 2 of those will likely ap stomp

downscaling measurement works so I guess it's a stomp.

if we change it to kid buu it might work I guess. but I'm not sure which of the 3 calc for kid buu is accepted for 4-A and 2 of those will likely ap stomp
it's the 50~ exafoe. What's sex's value in exafoe? Also that value for buu is strange as hell because it's his casual value, kid buu is actually galaxy level. Also he doesn't have a profile in the first place so we can't even do this match lmao.

it's the 50~ exafoe. What's sex's value in exafoe? Also that value for buu is strange as hell because it's his casual value, kid buu is actually galaxy level. Also he doesn't have a profile in the first place so we can't even do this match lmao.
oh right kid buu profile doesn't exist gdi.

Back