• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Seol404's page cleansing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seol404

Joke Battles Tiering System Scholar
She/Her
Joke Battles
Administrator
So I've decided that I kinda want to get rid of some of my pages, but not if everyone wants them to stay, so you can vote to decide what pages I should and shouldn't delete, answer yes if you want me to delete the page, answer no if you want me to keep it.

I'll probably be closing this in a few hours, so now is your last chance to vote to either save or destroy my pages.

THE EVIL ITSELF

Yes

No

The poll was created at 23:13 on September 29, 2018, and so far 13 people voted.
Please wait, submitting your vote...

Composite Luigi

Yes

No

The poll was created at 23:14 on September 29, 2018, and so far 11 people voted.

Godzilla (According to the fans)

Yes

No

The poll was created at 23:22 on September 29, 2018, and so far 11 people voted.

I put no effort into this

Yes

No

The poll was created at 23:22 on September 29, 2018, and so far 12 people voted.

YouTube (website)

Yes

No

The poll was created at 23:22 on September 29, 2018, and so far 12 people voted.

George Lucas

Yes

No

The poll was created at 23:22 on September 29, 2018, and so far 10 people voted.
Last two questions, these ones aren't as important though.

Is Seol404 gay?

Yes

No (Which means yes)

The poll was created at 23:22 on September 29, 2018, and so far 15 people voted.

Should Seol404 change her avatar

Yes

No

The poll was created at 23:22 on September 29, 2018, and so far 13 people voted.

Discuss whatever you want in the comments I don't care, roast me if you want to

MLPlover2011 said:
No don't get rid of your pages because I want there to be 4000
All depends fam

I'll probably close this after a few days, and then the cleansing will begin (or not, you never know)

Uselessnoob245 said:
Why would you get rid of Composite Luigi? Atleast new Members would view it and overlook you.
Why would they overlook me?

MLPlover2011 said:
I'm glad you didn't get rid of Hirohito
I have no intention of getting rid of any Real World verse pages, unless another user made one that was better than mine in every way

Why does everbody want me to change my avatar! RAWR!

Wait, are you one of the people who voted for me to change it?

Christian Higdon said:
No. I didn't even vote.
Then WHAT ARE YEW DEWING IN MWOY SWAMP (translation: vote please)

Okay, but please vote

A random user15 said:
Should I derail this thread like a wrecking ball or no?
Do you want to get banned for a month?

A random user15 said:
Yeet, I already got ban 2 times. What's the difference?
Please don't derail the thread, you can if you want to, its not like the comment section is important to this thread, so do whatever you want, but I'll ban you if you derail it

"its not like the comment section is important to this thread" "but I'll ban you if you derail it"

Sounds kinda wrong with this statement but okay

A random user15 said:
"its not like the comment section is important to this thread"
"but I'll ban you if you derail it"

Sounds kinda wrong with this statement but okay
Your still technically derailing a thread for no reason, which is a banable offense, but as I said, do whatever you want

Your still technically derailing a thread for no reason, which is a banable offense, but as I said, do whatever you want

You just said I can do whatever I want which means I have no reason but just do whatever I want but you said that derailing this is wrong. Boi, you can do whatever you want for no reason but you get ban for derailing this for no reason. Geez a hypocrite. Maybe if you worded what you said a little better than I would't derail this.

Crabwhale said:
Is this highlight worthy?
Yes, it could potentially result in multiple pages being deleted, I want everyone to see it

Fine, you're the admin dudette.

Anywho, I did vote...on the last two, both of them yes.

Crabwhale said:
Fine, you're the admin dudette.
Anywho, I did vote...on the last two, both of them yes.
Nobody likes my avatar..... :(

Well, thats okay I guess, I have something even more gay to replace it with....

Crabwhale said:
I swear to God, if it's the Waluigi/Peach fusion...
I swear its not

Its going to be a suprise to be sure, but a welcomed one

The Results are in, here are the results:

THE EVIL ITSELF, and I put no effort into this shall be deleted.

Composite Luigi, Godzilla (Accorsing to the fans), YouTube (website), and George Lucas shall be kept.

Seol404 is incredibly gay and she needs to change her avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back